Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: mind altering chemicals...?...  (Read 2887 times)

1080man

• Full User
mind altering chemicals...?...
« on: October 13, 2008, 04:20:38 AM »

Greetings!

I came to ask this question on this forum because it is strong with wisdom and helps me through some tough questions.

lately I have been fascinated by what Psychedelics are and why they are here.  but before you think that Im just down for a trip thats not at all what i have been seeking.  the interest of these drugs show spirituality and seems like they reveal the mysterious questions of life.
I have only done shrooms and lsd once.
LSD was in fact not enlightening as mushrooms though.
my question is drugs can be a "shortcut" too wisdom, spirituality and what not. but sometimes "shortcuts" can be bad. i strongly believe that ganja is a gift from god and it has been guiding me throughout life very positively. much different from when i was before. but do I need these "shortcuts"?

i will never do ecstasy or any bad harmful things though.
im sorry if my question didnt really get out. i have a hard time putting it on paper.
-Bless

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
Re: mind altering chemicals...?...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 10:14:42 AM »

Only the gifts of the most high can grant the I insight, and even then, the I needs the right mind for it. Chemical drugs are bad for I and I.

Everything has its bad and good sides
-Soldier of Jah
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 12:44:00 AM »

Chemical drugs are bad for I and I.

InI completely agree, but when it comes down to it, we are made up of chemicals.

from adrenaline to DMT.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

Chemical drugs are bad for I and I.

InI completely agree, but when it comes down to it, we are made up of chemicals.

from adrenaline to DMT.

However, these chemicals of whom we are made are natural chemicals that Jah has given unto us. The drugs are fake chemicals, some of whom (LSD, if I'm not mistaken)were invented by the military as (truth)drugs, but given their hallucinogenic side effect were picked up by the hippie movement, and became popular party drugs, etc. etc. You get the point, none of this is Jahs work, but Babylons. Seen?

This, however does not mean there is any sort of taboo on it. Just enjoy in moderation.

Peace and love.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

surfmon_I

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 09:19:48 PM »

Greetings Bredren,
  Short Cuts~~~We must ask ourselves,  What would JAH Think of our " short cuts".
We should look to our Growth as a function of the "mission" we have to do while here.  The trouble in taking the short cut Ones well know.  It is Illusion to try and jumpones own realizations/Iritual Growth.  We are meant to come to these Ites thru minor chemical input.  Of our own ingestion, We show our Intention. 
  Youth is a time of change.  It is difficult to see the road or even keep from running to get there.  The Benefit is not in the Destination, Rather in the method and Growth one exhibits whilest on the "Trip" ~~~
 ~ WithLove,
   ~ one .
    ~S~

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 04:58:14 AM »

seen.

its just like they say the kingdom of god is inside of us.

i believe that to be the "pineal gland." and gland that makes the most potent hallucinogenic drug in our head.

just trying to link things together.

jesus

• Newbie User
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 10:45:21 AM »

Hello Everyone

I would like to convert to Rasta religion & i wondered if anyone knew of any local groups or organisations in my area. I'm based in London,UK.

Can anybody advice?

Thanx

with Love

Jesus

Quote from: 1080man link=topic=5372. msg73069#msg73069 date=1224046694
seen. 

its just like they say the kingdom of god is inside of us. 

i believe that to be the "pineal gland. " and gland that makes the most potent hallucinogenic drug in our head. 

just trying to link things together. 

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 11:27:12 AM »

Greetings

Blessings

Firstly to "jesus", you cannot convert to Ras TafarI.  Ras TafarI is ancient teaching, wisdom and overstanding.  It is a livity, a knowledge, and a guidance.  You cannot attend a church or gathering to find your spirituality this should be done in constant communion with you and JAH JAH.  Firstly spend some time alone and ask yourself questions, only then will answers come.

Ras TafarI shouldnt be your goal, as many are misguided upon this path trying to align with a movement they have little understanding or regard for.  The goal should be Love, Connecting with your higher spirit soul, and building your relationship with the Almighty.  In time truth will reveal, many wish to wear the Red, Gold, and Green- but remember to clean the inside of the cup before the outside.

Ras TafarI is Internal, long before it is External.

I suggestion in regards to your question is to research and read about H.I.M of which Ras TafarI is central, until you sight the Iverliving King you cannot know Ras TafarI.

Follow your heart not your head.

To 1080 man:

"its just like they say the kingdom of god is inside of us. 

i believe that to be the "pineal gland. " and gland that makes the most potent hallucinogenic drug in our head. 

just trying to link things together."

The Kingdom of God could possibly be the Pineal Gland.  However I man sight the DMT experience, the 3rd Dimension we exist in, and every other as all being within JAH Kingdom.  All Creation is JAH and JAH is everything.  So to say the Kingdom of JAH exist soley within I & I Pineal gland is restricting the Most I to this region.  JAH IS the Pineal Gland, you and everything in existance-past, present, and future.

The Kingdom of God is in I & I hearts and minds.  OneLove is the Kingdom of God, we manifest that in how we exist.  For example people see life as being shit, when life is a blessing.  Living is made hard by the shitstem and the corrupt vampires that uphold it.

Everything is JAH and JAH is everything.

Just thought Id add my thoughts

Stay Blessed

JAHGuide and Protect

Roots

I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 11:44:29 PM »

Well i guess all i can say right now is they must be bad for ya. A Sistren was shot dead by the police on Thursday in my town cause she was off her head on methamphetamine. Sad way to go. InI never want to go down that path! Bet she didn't wake in the morning and think "today is the day that InI am gonna die at the hands of a marksman".

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 04:11:50 AM »

nvm

UKBlaza

• Standard User
  • One World One Love
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 05:49:33 PM »

A coca leaf, as Jah provided, is relatively benign . People chew them all their lives and live to old age. Look what that coca leaf becomes after man has meddled with it... a pernicious, soul destroying, substance that wise men avoid at all costs (trust, it ain't worth finding that out the hard way).

JahGuide.

Heartical One

• Heartical One
  • Standard User
  • Eyes ears and mind wide open
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 08:37:28 PM »

Greetings in the name of His Majesty.

I agree, everything that man has meddled with, or added his own 'bit' to is not good for man at all, never mind the delusion of it seeming better.

Everything that Jah has made in its natural state is perfection.
burning the weed is not a short cut to enlightenment, its an enhancement of the subconscious, depending on the individual
is whether it is beneficial or whether it is something that is used too socially and can lead to abuse.

Babylon likes to block so many mental paths, burning the weed shows you another way to get to that goal, not a short cut just another option that was never shown to you and was never intended to be shown, because we all know what babylon has intended for man ( no freedom).

Bless
Every life force you enocunter in this forum or outside including yourself was one with Jah before their time began here on earth, treat them with the respect you know you derserve for yourself.

NY_Son_Of_Jah

• Learner
  • Normal User
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »

Heartical one- i wouldn't call anything made by Jah a "weed", ispecially ganja, the holy herb.
Much Respect.
One Love.

UKBlaza

• Standard User
  • One World One Love
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 08:40:20 AM »

Yeah, Ganja and I are intimate. We get on well if I stick to my principles and totally remove Babylon from the equation. I know one thing for sure about my beloved plant; it was not provided by Jah just for smoking! The Ganja plant can be used extensively and really could play a significant role in combating some of the worst problems that mankind faces today!

I only have to look at a Ganja plant to know it was provided by Jah. It is a gift we shouldn't ignore. Every part of the Ganja plant can be put to good use!

Peace and love

JahGuide

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries.