Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: One good night with the wailers!!!  (Read 815 times)

NY_Son_Of_Jah

• Learner
  • Normal User
One good night with the wailers!!!
« on: November 22, 2008, 04:33:29 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D Wow tonight was amazing. I went to a wailers concert tonight, at a very small theater, not a bad seat in the house. Great music, Junior Marvin and Al Anderson doing a great job. A great atmosphere, happy singing, great music, dancing, a lot of ganja in the air. I felt a tingle throughout my body when the word Zion was said in Jammin, and during the first two minutes of the concert, I cried because something in hearing that music was too powerful for me. It was absolutely amazing. And to top off an almost perfect night and two encore songs; Redemption Song and One Love, Junior Marvin grabbed his jacket and everyone started off the stage. Right before he went back stage, he turned around, looked right at me walked over to me and gave me his Satin jacket. I was the happiest kid tonight! I was elated. Overall, it was a great night. And a sybol from Jah: this was something to lighten my mood, as some of you know I have not been very well. Praise HIM and bless all.                 -Harry
Much Respect.
One Love.

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 22 queries.