Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Marihuana  (Read 2492 times)

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
Marihuana
« on: April 02, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »

greetings to all.A while back i smokd ganja 4 the first tym in a year. and suddenly i felt so conscious of my every action. though sadly i wasn't all that articulate, has anyone else had an experience like this?

yacoozah

• New User
Re: Marihuana
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 04:13:28 AM »

Yes, this is normal. Buds effect every person in a different way. The effects also vary from strain to strain. Sativa-dominant strains tend to produce an energetic mind high while Indica-dominant plants produce a couch-lock kind of high. Set and setting are also major contributors. Read up on it, cuz.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 03:12:23 PM »

thanx bredda. i smokd agen last nyt an i realisd my conciousness turned into more of a paranoia. anyone know how to get rid of it. probably a stupid question since im probly da only one who can bt hey it neva hurts to ask.

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »

well that happens to me sometimes when i smoke to much so try smoking a little also you said you haven't smoked in a while so you don't really need much. or it could just could be because you didn't feel comfortable where you were, were you in a sketchy place or something?
bless
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 10:07:09 PM »

nope. bt i was wit dis guy who in my opinion is kinda sketchy bt the paranoia continued even wen i was at home. also i didnt smke alot bro jus one puff of da chalice. duno ges its jus my state of mind. any otha tips bro?

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »

sorry man, I don't know
bless
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

redpoppy

• Newbie User
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »

hello.

I'm not rasta but I would like to suggest something.  It may not work and may not be the best way but next time you're feeling paranoid, try to see what it is you're paranoid about.  I know different people get paranoid about different things and they are usually specific to a person and their mindset.

Just from my experience:
I had a friend who felt he was becoming ill and that he might die, that his heart rate was going crazy.  He didn't have much knowledge of cannabis and thought that people died from it and his fear became enlarged when he smoked.
I had another friend who would get paranoid that people around her weren't enjoying themselves.  Its in her nature to feel that way when people visit her and she wants to make sure they are having fun.
I have at least three more examples but they relate to a specific way that a person thinks about things (one feeling they were being judged, another having guilt issues etc. ) but they are usually born of the person themselves and once they could see that they stopped being so paranoid.  I mean it still happens time to time but not as much and then people recognize it and can let it go.

Hope it helps!

Tunesman

• New User
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »

Well I havent used it before, but I have a friend who tried it for the first time. She became scared and was hiding because she thought Jesus was watching her and was disappointed because she smoked "pot". I wasnt there, but this is the story she told I about it. So I feel its really about your mind set, the reasons your doing it, and the state of your conscience.

Just some insight from I, dont know if it will actually help  :)
Thank you Jah for keeping I alive, through your mercy I will survive.  
While im giving thanks and praises, let I not fall from your grace.

xixgrantham19

• Regular User
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 08:58:50 PM »

@ tunesman & redpoppy i feel u guys r on point. i realisd its da way i feel all da tym jus its mor intense wen i smoke. stil tryin to find a way to stop it. tanx alot guys

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 22 queries.