Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Slavery makes the world go around.  (Read 2019 times)

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
Slavery makes the world go around.
« on: November 23, 2008, 10:54:11 PM »

The following is Babylon System:

Step 1) You need a place to live, so you get a loan from a federal bank.

Note: Though privatization is generally bad for the public, in the case of banks, this is a necessity, or else you will owe money to the government, effectively making you a slave in no less than the literal sense.

Step 2) The bank will loan you money, however, it will make this money out of thin air, and not take from an existing treasury.

Step 3) They will then require you to pay an interest, simply put, this means you will pay back more money than you loan. Let's say 7%.

Note: This process means that an additional 7% of money has to be created, this too, from thin air. This creates inflation. Inflation is a process where the money in circulation between person to person does not meet the demand required, the demand required is the one owed to said Federal bank.

Step 4) You now have the house, though you still owe the money. This money will be created by working.

Step 5) You get a job(If, however, an education is required, you must repeat steps 1 to 3.). You work, slightly paying more and more off your loan and your taxes, while these will only climb higher and higher with your additional 7%. I.E, they are impossible to pay off seeing as every single piece of money in circulation is owed by someone to the federal bank, and the money in circulation is less than the money which is owed.

This means that you own no money(freedom). All your money(freedom) is owed by someone to someone.

By your submission, you have effectively become a slave. "But I am not in cornfields picking corns." You say to yourself.

However, the difference of the slavery we have all come to know and love to the slavery we are all involved in today, is this:
In the old days, you would be required to house your slave and feed it. In modern time, the slave is self-reliant. It houses and feeds itself.

The system is a cow who's milk you require, so the cow says to you: "Fine, you can have my milk, but I require more in return."
"Fine, you say, I shall have your milk returned to you."
However, unlike the cow(I.E the federal banking system) You can not create milk(money), so you have to constantly borrow from other cows until you realize that this is slavery and decide to shoot the cow.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now they're fighting wars for fossil fuel, they have murdered genuine leaders who were democratically elected, and whether you believe in the Illuminati or not, the corporations run the world in a perverse connection, intended or not, it is there.

I don't want to incite to action. Being aware is enough.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

NY_Son_Of_Jah

• Learner
  • Normal User
Re: Slavery makes the world go around.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 03:22:17 AM »

This is pure evil. Higginz did you watch Zeitgeist yet? If you didnt definately watch it cuz it has a lot to do with this topic. Appendum is the sequel jo so you know. =)
The US was built on the no central bank rule but hey, guess what the rich powerful did? Oh right they abused their power to make a federal bank so they'd make a ton of $ and more power. I wonder how they did that? They scared everyone with economic deppresions, including the gret deppression of the 1930's. Sounds like a bunch of nice guys, huh?
Much Respect.
One Love.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 04:41:13 AM »

not to mention credit cards. i remember here intha usa they used to have these real estate info-mercials and they always had on folks that claimed they were poor and by buying the information bout RE they worked it and became millionares. these once poor now rich folks were asked, 'what has money given u now that u didn't have before' and as i recall they always said 'freedom'. i really injoyed ur post Higgenz. how bout alittle more? not only r we inslaved by babylon so r our brothers and sisters intha animal nations. zoo's, animal prisons and every kind of inslavement and torture of our brothers/sisters-- the two leggeds, four leggeds and everything that creeps and crawls and everyting that lives intha waters. juss how i see's it.
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »

This is pure evil. Higginz did you watch Zeitgeist yet? If you didnt definately watch it cuz it has a lot to do with this topic. Appendum is the sequel jo so you know. =)
The US was built on the no central bank rule but hey, guess what the rich powerful did? Oh right they abused their power to make a federal bank so they'd make a ton of $ and more power. I wonder how they did that? They scared everyone with economic deppresions, including the gret deppression of the 1930's. Sounds like a bunch of nice guys, huh?

Yes, I saw the movie... it was eye-opening, really strong stuff. Thank you.

not to mention credit cards. i remember here intha usa they used to have these real estate info-mercials and they always had on folks that claimed they were poor and by buying the information bout RE they worked it and became millionares. these once poor now rich folks were asked, 'what has money given u now that u didn't have before' and as i recall they always said 'freedom'. i really injoyed ur post Higgenz. how bout alittle more? not only r we inslaved by babylon so r our brothers and sisters intha animal nations. zoo's, animal prisons and every kind of inslavement and torture of our brothers/sisters-- the two leggeds, four leggeds and everything that creeps and crawls and everyting that lives intha waters. juss how i see's it.

Agreed. One should not utilize life for entertainment!
I guess I could find Some more, but I'd encourage everyone to post something... Because right now, as you say, everyone is a slave.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 09:13:43 PM »

This economic meltdown has been great for the kids.

We do NOT, as apparently many Americans do, have tens of thousands of dollars in credit card debt. We have zero. And most of those new cars and trucks their friends' parents drive, well, NONE of them probably, are paid for, and the big nice houses have HUGE payments.

We do have a land payment, not too bad, for the next few years.

That is it.

When people live beyond their means bad stuff happens.

I'm just annoyed that now OUR taxes will be raised to pay the mortgages we wouldn't take and to pay for the trucks we decided not to try to afford to drive and to pay off the credit card debt that we consciously decided not to take on.

I do not feel any desire to help these people out and I believe doing so will prevent them the benefit of learning the consequences of their appallingly poor decisions.

There is a really awesome essay in a book about gardening that talks about the shuck n' jive that ALWAYS comes into play when one is reliant on another for ones means to eat and shelter the family.

Steve Solomon, the author, maintains that the downfall of the greatness in the US came about because of our divorce from the land and our inability to provide even the most rudimentary things for ourselves as a consequence. He argues that depending on others for basic needs creates MORAL CONSEQUENCES.

Bless up.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 03:19:10 AM »

bailout explained, watcha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNA1D1DS5Fg
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

surfmon_I

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 07:17:39 AM »

We are greatly aware of this and much like Natty Threads, we live far removed from the "plantation".  Is only by awareness and example we may break these chains. Still, if one watches what the children are looking at, which is programmed into their minds, they are taught to be these great selfish consumers. 
  Right now we stand on the threshold of a new opportunity, where the simple lack of money and jobs have changed peoples views world wide.  More so in Gluttonous USA, and know what the result is?~~~this time last year Gasoline was 4.80~~~NOW, as a result of decreased demand, and altered habits, we find gas at 1.80.
  HUH?, well they dont want us to change, but it is happening as we think, right now.  Now, all these BIG players are asking for help, bail-out money, and whom do we think shall be paying for it?.  OVERSIGHT.  we must Oversee what our elected officals are doing.  It is only by watching , learning and participating while VOICING our views we shall over come.
  Inity

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 05:00:34 AM »

Least of our worries really.

20,000 US troops to be stationed in the US by 2011.

Bless up.

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.