Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: medical treatment  (Read 1424 times)

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
medical treatment
« on: November 29, 2008, 12:25:18 AM »

as some of you know, i suffer from a very nasty little disease called Chrons disease. lately for some reason, be it stress or whatever, the disease has really taken hold and is eating me alive, to the point that i cannot not go very far without a walking stick. i'm 40. my insides bleed and absess continually causing me a great deal of pain and embarrassment. i have been asked to make a choice in the last month as to whether i should allow surgeons to remove my rectum and a piece of my colon, and to have a stoma fitted, or to live with the pain as it is and deal with it until the disease eventually kills me, which could take years before it finishes me off. and i'm not talking about a little pain here.. it is chronic and constant and unrelenting every second of my day for the last 4 years. and i have at least another 30 to go.

but what i want to discuss is this..i have researched alternative therapies to a stoma, and found that it may be possible to have a plug fitted, which will then be replaced by my own tissue, in effect healing the affected parts. sounds great doesnt it? want the catch? its made of pig tissue. i would need to have a piece of pig sewn up my butt and left there. nice.

so, what i'm interested to know is,theorectically, who here would have the treatment, and who wouldnt? if you lived my life, would you want it done? how far would you be prepared to take your vow? do you think Jah would punish you?
i want you to look at it with peripheral vision.. not just a gut reaction, and tell me what you think.. not that it would make much difference. the treatment is not available in the UK. i just want to know how others see it.

Queen J
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
Re: medical treatment
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 02:29:12 PM »

This is... complicated.

I, religiously, would not. However, practically, I have no idea.

The alternative treatment sounded good until you mentioned the pig, and I'm not sure at that point which treatment would be better or worse... I think you should seriously consider taking one of them but also consider not to. Also, you should keep researching alternative methods/treatments.

I do not believe Jah would punish you, no matter your choice. Remember that Jah is your parent, and a perfect one at that. So I do not believe any (severe)punishment would be dealt out.

In the end it is up to you... This is one of those situations when one has not experienced it, one can not judge it.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »

Oh well Sister Joana; Iman is vegeterian for about 13 years now and yet i wont mind to have an operation for a piece of pig in me, honestly. :)

I dont know any side effects of having that pig tissue, but if the experts can guarantee a high percentage of success, then Iman suggest that the I can go for it. Doing this is worthwhile move in contrast to pain that the I have been living with.

To trust ur fellow man who have done a remarkable progress in field that can make ur life better is more significant than to let the old prejudices to continue getting hold of the I. To use part of their achievement to help urself is actually an act of honor as well as courage. It is a blessing if the I; can at least see goodness in the work of man. And honoring the work of man is paying homage to the same spirit thats is within the I that works towards evolution and self awareness. Therefore the i can forget about how ''god' is going to react... Jah has already given man a key to knowledge and wisdom. So making choices thru knowledge is subjected to our own freewill, depending on how InI qualify the essence of will for a change.

I would have recommended 'radionic' cure if the I can find a suitable practitioner of this modern electromagnetic, alternative healing method. I have met some few people who have been cured from a distance succesfully using scalar wave electromagnetics. And I have met one person who practice healing using special radio device. Although i had come to learn the physics of such devices, and learn their broad possibilities in effective healing; but im having a heavy troubled heart about the current state of its utility. It is still 'unregulated zone'. So there is a risk of unethical conduct of which, a patient has to be very careful in selecting his/her healer. Otherwisely, one can have to buy the devices and learn to use them for ur own benefit and ur beloveds, and be part of continuing research in this field and network with others that are also doing the same thing. This i recommend for all the people to consider. Dependence on outer healer can be replaced by the very one who is a potential patient. And this will require a paradigm shift; we r all rensposible for our own healthy, therefore it is to us yo learn alternative healing arts and methods and integrate them in our daily lives.

Total dependence on hospital organisation and mainstream healthy authority is a connotation of weakwilled mind.

The future of the worldwide societies will favor communities and networking... Not big organisations and centralisation.

So we have a part to orchestrate the dawn of alternative healing practices, and know that collectively we can give it a chance to bloom and replace the old structures.

And so iman recommend the i to have a reasonable research on electromagnetic cures. They have amazing capability; for example, many abnormal cell growth and development can be cured by resonating the master gland with correct biorhythmic frequencies. And i have been told this is how even haemorrhage and malignant growth can be corrected. Simply by syncronising normal life cycles of particular cells with healthy wave patterns. It is something to do with 'timing'; there is a moment for cells divide and to die. When certain abnormality occurs like say a cell lives longer than normal or less, then there is going to be situation...

Iman hope this can trigger ur own search, that will be great adventure ahead.

JAH Bless

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »

dear Queen J,

I perceive life as the highest principle in nature.  It is shared between us and the rest of creation.  I also believe that we have a unique nature, sometimes tagged "The Image of God".   Our nature has time and time again been spoken as threefold inity: our bodily nature we share through the earth with the animals, our spirit and mind nature we share with the angels, our incorporeal immortal conscious perceiving soul a gift of God by the power of the Holy Spirit.  This is a basic description of human identity. 

It is my verifiable understanding that Jah wills us to live.  This is one of the basic and highest laws.  Broken down, the law teaches reliance on God's will, preservation of our human identity, and activation of the image of God as a harmonic triad.

I am in agreement with brother Moses.   

It does not appear from your description that the transplant would violate and transform your nature, especially since your own cells would eventually replace the temporary transplant.  I observe this process ingeniously discovered by doctors as your body acting to preserve your nature according to the law of God inherent IN nature.  Jah heals directly, often in a way some would call miraculous, and also in concert with human agents benefitting from their capacity to know and overstand creation and put it to use supporting life.

Likewise, I would do it if I could if I was in your position if it would extend my life and allow me to use more energy to love and care for my children, family and friends as opposed to the energy drain of pain and suffering.  This sounds like an URGENT situation.

Also, to add to brother Moses medical information, I would recommend you check out the SCD "Specific Carbohydrate Diet" if you haven't already.  We have been using it in our family to heal my son's intestinal tract to great effect for 3 years now, and has gone a long way towards bringing him out of "autism".  The literature we use to guide us also mentions Crohn's disease specifically over and over again.

This is the book we've used Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet

My wife is studying traditional eastern medicine and hopes to start a pediatric practice one day to help children with similar types of conditions.  She knows a lot more than I and combines treatmenst such as SCD with Ayurvedic and Chinese approaches.  I could put her in touch with you anytime if you think it'd help.

No, I do not believe that Jah would punish you.  It's a big topic in itself, but in short, Jah is the lover of mankind.

Lord have Mercy
Nepsis

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 12:32:01 AM »

Bless up family,
 thankyou for your imput.
i have tried many different diets over the years, at one time eliminating all flesh and diary,  at one time wheat and gluten, one time i was on E208 for 3 months, which is a predigested liquid diet designed to rest the fistulae,and i have tried the SCD diet. i know lots of people whom that works for, but for me i had only temporary relief. my form of CD is known as "complex perianal" which means it does not affect the gut, only the lower bowel, ileum or rectum. saying that, i cannot eat any raw plant, or many cooked vegetables, the problem occurring when my body needs to eliminate the waste.
as well as traditional medicine i also use reflexology, and take probiotics religiously, tho i'm not sure what good they do. but i figure any bacteria i put in will stop my body munching on my own for a while, so i use it as a delaying tactic. and its an excuse to eat expensive yogurt, which i love.

it seems that the question i posed may now become moot as i am being admitted in the morning for emergency surgery. my health has plummeted in the last two days, an absess has fistulated and broken through the skin on my left buttock, from inside my rectum, and i am now running a high fever, my heart is racing, my face has swollen and i am in danger of septicemia. i was allowed home to organise my family, but i dont know how long i will be in hospital or the extent of the surgery till i wake, possibly without a rectum, and with a stoma. they say they can make no guarantees because they dont know how badly the damage has spread.
if thats what Jah wants, then i have no objection. i just want the pain to stop, and if it's His will, then there must be a reason He wishes it so.
i'll speak to you all when i return.
 Rastafari bless,
Queen J
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.