Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: New  (Read 1350 times)

Fromtheearth

New
« on: December 21, 2008, 07:50:33 PM »

I've been interested in learning more about the Rastafarian religion for a long time now. 
I've learned as much as a can, and it parallels my feelings, and general beliefs. 
How do I know if this is right for me?   

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
Re: New
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

Greetings and Blessings

Firstly Ras TafarI is not a religion but a spiritual way of life or a Livity.

"I've learned as much as a can"  I disagree strongly, even as an aged one of the community you can still learn much.  Learning never ceases for JAHchildren.

"How do I know if this is right for me?"

You will know

JAHGuidance
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 09:49:06 AM »

Greetings,
  Ones may think they have learned all they can by means of "beliefs" and "feelings" and think there is nothing more.  It is not true nor right to learn by either.  Ones MUST learn by reserching, studying and applying various aspects which cause us to blossom into the beautiful beings we are.  To reach a pureness of being that resonates on a harmonic level with life that is around us.
  It is our each own task to find this Inner Light and we may spend a lifetime doing it.  Meanwhile~~~time is running out.  Do not squander this Blessed Gift of Life.  Utilize time wisely.  Interact with the many indicators that manifest DAILY.  INTERACT, do not sit by and wonder what it is you are supposed to be doing, follow the Inner compass and do something that makes another smile, THEN one knows that it is right for not only themselves, but I~very one they come in contact with.
  OneLove.
    ~S~

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 03:35:55 PM »

Rasta is not to be defined by terms, lectures, speeches or anything. It is a way of life. Live it and you are Rasta - simple.

I agree to surfmon....find out what/who Rasta is. Do some reasearch. But, it does not end right there. You got to make a change. Doing it is what make you RASTA. I may know everything i need to know about RASTA but, just knowing it does not make me RASTA. Action speaks louder than words.

You either are Rasta, or getting to be Rasta, or not Rasta. Your actions will speak for you. Actually the truth is you grow into it. It is in you from the beginning but, you grow into it. The more you open yourself to nature and reality, to what is and what should actually be (positively) = the more you see who you actually are...RASTA.

No one can make you RASTA (this is no church thing). You do not get baptized into this.

P7
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 03:43:03 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.