Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Has anyone sent to Sis Vee?  (Read 1733 times)

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Has anyone sent to Sis Vee?
« on: December 23, 2008, 07:17:06 PM »

Greetings
I have had a message from Sis Vee to say that there are some funds at Western Union. I only know of one person who has sent. If anyone has sent anything can you contact me by pm as soon as possible so i can get the information to Sis Vee as at this time the funds are tied and she can't access them.

Manyy thanks

surfmon_I

Re: Has anyone sent to Sis Vee?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 02:11:54 AM »

I have just gotten off the phone with the Empress and she is hoping to have a Christmas dinner with the children that have been dropped off to her home and ones that have been there to escape victimization.  It has strengthened her faith in that JAH will always provide.  It would be nice going into this New Year to try and Livicate ourselves to expanding our Worlds and becoming who we see ourselves as.  If we see ourselves as a Ras, then we must look at what it takes to LIVE as RAS.  It is not just the chance to visit and peep into others world; We are all a part of this together. 
  InI must be who JAH wants us to BE.  We are One, and must see that there is no difference between the two.  Reach out and send new roots into forign soil, take in the nourishment and give some of what makes us realize there is so much more than just our selves behind these eyes.
  JAHLove.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Has anyone sent to Sis Vee?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 02:48:05 AM »

Blessings surfmon_I.
This is the time of year where we should be reflecting. I know myself i have some work to do.

Page created in 1.092 seconds with 21 queries.