Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: use of babylon items  (Read 2195 times)

wademanini

• Normal User
use of babylon items
« on: December 31, 2008, 08:34:59 PM »

hello followers of H.I.M. i just wanted ur opinion on my theory, i believe that jah allows u 2 use Babylon items as long as u use it 2 help the rasta cause wat do u think

jah bless
one love
Posted on: December 31, 2008, 05:24:11 PM
for example using your PC to reason on this site

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
Re: use of babylon items
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 03:57:02 AM »

Blessed love and happy new year bredrin. Well, it all depends on what you mean with "babylon items" , you say using a computer? What makes computers babylon? You can use the computer and internet to raise babylon, but internet and computer itself is not babylon. Created by babylon? Maybe, but still it can be used for alot of good things, as you said, reasoning on this forum, reach friends and family world wide. Babylon is not about things, babylon is about how you use these things. For example, power, power is not babylon, it's abusing the power for egoism, that is babylon.

Everything has its good and bad sides. You need water to live but it can still drown you, seen? So it is not about if you are using babylon items or not , it is about how you use, react and take advantage of them. Alcohol can make you drunk, but it can also clean wounds. Some say money is babylon, in my oppinion money is created by babylon but can be used for different causes. Sure, without money we would all possibly live better, but we have to realise we are living in now. "If" means nothing... "If we did not use money" for example. Everything that exists is now, and we should react and reflect on that. Money is a part of everyones life, wether we like it or not, but in what way are you using it?
Money pay the electricity bill, which makes us able to spread our wisdom all around the world through the internet and computer, but money also pay the weapons that kill people around the world.

Ofcourse, we can live without many of these unnecessary items that we use in everyday life, such as the computer I am writing on at this moment, but instead of trying to get rid of these items, I appreciate I have them, and try to use the good sides of them as much as possible.
Instead of trying to get rid of Babylon physically, get rid of Babylon mentally and spiritually, because that is what we need to do, releasing ourselves from babylons shackles, mentally. It is all in our mind brother.

Selassie I King Alpha reign for Iver more.
Selah.

Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.