Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: white priviledge  (Read 2084 times)

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
white priviledge
« on: January 04, 2009, 09:42:37 PM »

been posted before but here goes again for newbies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJlNRODZHA&feature=related

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: white priviledge
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 08:10:30 PM »

Thats old news son. I and I dealing with black priviledge in these times.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 02:38:11 AM »

BP-- how dat ?
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 02:55:59 AM »

PACO

just FUGETABOWTIT

OY ~

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 09:45:42 AM »

BP, Its the coming thing. See I and I Hebrew people don't forget stuff like that. Black Supremacy was the Iriginal Racism, and its on the rise.  Of course they say "forget about it" because anything that goes against their programming or the propaganda they want to spread is violently bashed to avoid their ignorance becoming exposed. In the Rastafari Movement you will find all sorts of Black Privilege that makes many ignorant assumptions of a person based on their skin color of heritage. Its basically a black privilege movement born as a vengeful reaction to slavery where in one is given acceptance based on the color of their skin which is ironic given that its attached to HIM's name who thought that was complete ignorance.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 01:38:29 AM »

where i live i see white priviledge in operation every freaking day. i used to be one angry MF over it too.imo white supremacy/priviledge still rules the world. imo we people of color have been programmed to dislike or even hate who we r. thas why when i was growing up every church had a blue eyed, blond haired jesus hanging on the walls, i grew up thinking god was white. i know it wasn't like that 4 everyone but is was 4 me. i don't know what it is like for the younger generation. u know, some of the native american ceremonies i'v been fortunate to participate in over the years did not allow 'white people' to participate. and so i say again all the books i have read about Rastafari always mention Jamaica and Africa. i read Haile Selassie was from Ethiopia which is in Africa and that Rastafari was born out of this sufferation. so yea, to i as a non-rasta see it as a Black Man way for liberation from white supremacy. yet i see rastafari in all countries and colors today.
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

surfmon_I

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 09:49:35 AM »

Seen Bredren Paco,  on ALL points. 
  I man was raised to see the Blue eyed Jesus as the One.  What about the Many?.  So I, as a man began to shatter the barrier venturing first into the realm of the Buddha. Then noticed that Rastafari IS the ONE that shatters ALL the Barriers to bring us into this new and final stage; What we are to become. 
  It takes Mindfulness to settle into this Blessed union.  It could take a life time or many for that matter, even after we shed who we are in this moment.  Rastafari is not a culture to simply slip on to I mon, no, no, it is a stated of living.
  What is critical as we spiral Upward spiritually (while the rest of the world spirals downward to a stark reality) is that we Ground our Physical Bodies onna dis here erth as we UpLift our Souls through Righteoous Living.  Ones may go on about the Conflict, but as we spend even the smallest attention into this relm, we take away from the focus of aligining ourselves with the sacred pillar of Life which is the allignment of all the chakras to elevate our energy fields.  Many years may pass for this to happen, or it is said that it may happen in the corse of One Night.
  Detachment from impermanance grants us a Humble peace of mind that allows us to live in the moment, gaining the I~nnection that I as a man seek and we as a people must come to realize.  Getting bogged down in the mass confusion that is shattering our world is a distraction to those of us that are trying to allign with what we are to become.  It is a difficult thing to do for a busy mind, but as the current state of the world shows us, a new age is comming where what we know today will be gone tommorrow, leaving only those that have passed the ring of fiyah.
  I have only watched a bit of the video, as 1 hour to spend is difficult to come by on the com, but the Idea of watching a well known man who catergorized as a anti~racist is most certianly worthy of the time, but InI Know this truth dwell in the hearts of ALL, only that some choose to manifest these Iyah qualities while some chooose to cling to the ways of old.
  OneHeart
     ~S~

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.