Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Blessed New Year  (Read 1314 times)

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Blessed New Year
« on: January 05, 2009, 04:13:50 AM »

I just wanted to wish everyone a blessed new year.
You know I was laid off right at the end of 2008.
Funny thing is I can't see this as anything but an opportunity.
The factory I worked in was full of hazardous chemicals and the work was
grueling on a good day. I only stayed because they were paying for my school
but it was really taking a toll on me.
Now that I'm out, I'm working on other ways to finish my education.
Since I've always lived simply, I can live on unemployment benefits, no problem
I just needed the push to make me look for healthier alternatives.

I'd love it if others shared what's going on with them as a new year unfolds

I enjoy coming here and learning and occasionally sharing.

Jah bless you all

Dee
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

renee

Same to you
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 04:31:33 AM »

I hope you and all have a blessed new year and yes, getting let off from any job could only be a good thing.  Look at this as a way to change your life for the better.  I personally, am going to find myself spiritually and I have already stopped eating red meat.  I have felt lost many times and I need to find myself.  I have been reading up on the Rastafarian religion and I very much so like what I see thus far and I am looking forward to reading me. 

Enjoy the new year and all the wonderful things it has in store.

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
Re: Blessed New Year
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 04:47:29 PM »

Seen, I motto is that everything is for the best, in everything InI can find the good and use it and make it grow, for Iman this new year hold many things, on one hand there is a war going on, people dying in Gaza by the hundreds and I house is under constant threat of grad&kassam missiles also I dog had come down with some very serious illness and on the other InI embarked recently on a pure raw diet that has filled I life with vitality&life force and supposed to start studying Archeology in Italy in some 5 months, so there is good and there is bad, and Iman try to make the best of everything and only time will tell how this year will turn out, though InI am sure that it will be great!

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

surfmon_I

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 12:32:08 PM »

BlessedLove Idren~~~!~~~,
  Well is Nice to see such LoveFull sharing, I too have had many things to I~flect pon.  It is the same every year, this time brings such a sense that Ones around us only give at this specific time, and in a way, it has taken away from this joy that may be shared ALL year long.  InI Give Thanks for every moment, for in such moments of calmness we glimpse enlightenment.
  For this New Year, InI shall be Mindful.  Detached to the re~actions therefore free to experience the Moment in quiet re~flection.  InI Shall meditate, or learn how to further I~nnect to the Light that surrounds us and dwells withIn each of us.  Practice patience, and Loveful Openess radiating outward for Iman know that we all have known suffering.  In this suffering is born a fresh newness that gives we the chance to become what we dream we can be.
  As the world is in the state it is in, we can see that movement must push away from the systems that surround us.  Use less, experience MORE.  Share More.  in the next few years we shall be tested, but in this test, we shall also get to see what we are to become.  We shall overcome this domination of false ecomomy.  We shall get to see what it means to Unite.  Yuh jus gotta see it and it shall manifest for Good shall always Conqure darkness.  Those that roam in the dark shall be pulled into JAH light.
  Many Humble Thanks,
    OneHeart.

caroline

• Standard User
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »

Blessed Year to you all :)

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 21 queries.