Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: wat really happened  (Read 4041 times)

wademanini

• Normal User
wat really happened
« on: January 06, 2009, 11:41:46 PM »

what do ini think really happened in 1975 there his Majesty "died" although i don't believe that i was wondering what ini 's opion is on this and if you don't believe he died do u think we will physically see h.i.m. again in this life time

jah bless ;D

Redge

• Bless'ed love all Jah Children
  • Regular User
  • In jah we trust
Re: wat really happened
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:17:27 PM »

i really hope we do
jah rastafari

hail selassie I
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

zonal

• Newbie User
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 10:10:17 AM »

Celebrities question: What happened to Lil Wayne in the making of the song 'you
feel like dying'? well wat really happend to lil wayne he was sent to jail . . .

wademanini

• Normal User
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »

whats lil wayne got 2 do with selassie i

Tara

• Newbie User
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 12:21:35 AM »

check out IslandMysticFilm on YouTube (Behold!Proof Haile Selassie is Still Alive!). . has some interesting things to say

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 09:55:51 AM »

i believe it was a hoax

wademanini

• Normal User
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 11:34:26 PM »

yes but recently i have been asking  myself y would he fake his own death.

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 08:50:07 AM »

i believe that it was a fake from what i know no1 knows where he's body is and he hasn't got a grave

Redge

• Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »

he has got a grave but there is no body
there are lots of different views on this
one view is he walked into a cave and never came out
InI believe he did die as much as it isnt good to say
but InI do believe another king like HIM will be crownd one day
and that king will finish off wat selassie I started
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
haile sellassie returns but not in the flesh
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 01:12:46 AM »

Greetings in the name of Jah Haile Sellassie first.   InI know from the biblical text and His Majesty's Coronation that He is the true and Living God.   Also, the works that Haile Sellassie did during His reign, both domestically and internationally proved that He was the One, the Holy One of Isreal.   Now, Concerning the question: is He still alive physically? I believe in the law of nature; we born and die.   The bible said that God would come and establish is Law in the earth.   The religions of the World believe that God is invisible and we will only see him when we die and go to heaven.   However, InI as rastafarian read the Bible and discover Isaiah 9:6.   Psalms 87 saids this Man ( who is God) was born in Ethiopia.   We come into the world through pregnancy and we leave by death.   This is nature.   Jah create life this way, and He is the example of all things.   Therefore i believe Haile Sellassie in regards to the flesh has died.   But Haile Sellassie First in the Spirit is Eternal.   My advise to all rastafarian and gentiles who believe Haile Sellassie is God Almighty is that we follow and publish the teachings of HIM.   The principles of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords is our salvation. 

Posted on: May 15, 2009, 12:39:15 AM
Quote from: Kenton link=topic=5480.  msg74707#msg74707 date=1242344355
Greetings in the name of Jah Haile Sellassie first.    InI know from the biblical text and His Majesty's Coronation that He is the true and Living God.    Also, the works that Haile Sellassie did during His reign, both domestically and internationally proved that He was the One, the Holy One of Isreal.    Now, Concerning the question: is He still alive physically? I believe in the law of nature; we born and die.    The bible said that God would come and establish is Law in the earth.    The religions of the World believe that God is invisible and we will only see him when we die and go to heaven.    However, InI as rastafarian read the Bible and discover Isaiah 9:6.    Psalms 87 saids this Man ( who is God) was born in Ethiopia.    We come into the world through pregnancy and we leave by death.    This is nature.    Jah create life this way, and He is the example of all things.    Therefore i believe Haile Sellassie in regards to the flesh has died.    But Haile Sellassie First in the Spirit is Eternal.    My advise to all rastafarian and gentiles who believe Haile Sellassie is God Almighty is that we follow and publish the teachings of HIM.    The principles of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords is our salvation.  

Posted on: May 15, 2009, 12:53:10 AM
The books of the prophets (bible, quran, torah, kaballa, and many others. ) promise that God would manifest Himself to the World (ezeikel 38:23).  They also warned that man would not believe that he his God, even the religious scholors (romans1:19-23).  Christianity as well as many other religion still believe that God cannot be seen because He's a spirit.  However, check the message in acts 17:22-29.  InI as rastas are the witnesses of the true God.  On nov 2, 1930 Haile Sellassie First was crown before the world King of kings and Lord of lords, Light of the World and many other titles.  The title of King of Kings and Lord of Lords was reserve (since the beginning of civilization) for the crowning of God, the only potentate.  Haile Sellassie First is Almighty God without controversy (1 timothy3:16).  His Majesty fulfil the prophecy of God, and He establihed the righteous principles (collective security, international law and morality) in the earth.  God works are eternal.  He does not need to come again in the flesh.  The bible saids that God would raise up a prophet (christ) and will put His word in the prophet's mouth (deuteronomy 18:18).  The Prophet of God (haile Sellassie First) is the man that puts us in rememberance and understanding of Emperor Haile Sellssie first.  Remember, in the year 2000? A rastaman name Primus St Croix was arrested for breaking the roman catholic church's idol and denouncing the doctrine of john paul ll.  Primus told the media that Haile Sellassie First was and is the True God who the churchs must worship in spirit and truth.  He remind the that the Coronation on nov 2, 1930 was the Sign that God had promise in exodus that He would meet moses (the seat of law) and the Children sitting between the churibims on the Sabbath.   

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 11:26:32 AM »

remember,

Flesh does die, but the spirit liveth for Iver.

Men die, great men die, prophets die, kings die in flesh.

So yes if Haile Selassie I is still alive, then he is nearly 130, which i doubt.

So stay positive and Bless
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

Redge

• Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 09:04:39 PM »

selassie i will come in a new name

bless

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.