Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: BOOTCAMP EMERGENCY BROADCAST NEW FOR 2009  (Read 1027 times)

djviperdon

• Newbie User
BOOTCAMP EMERGENCY BROADCAST NEW FOR 2009
« on: January 10, 2009, 03:37:49 PM »

BRAND NEW FOR 2009 !!!!

BOOTCAMP !!!!

IF YOUR SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS THEN MAYBE YOUR IN THE RIGHT PLACE
PERHAPS YOUR HERE BY ACCIDENT AND IF THAT THE CASE THEN THERE IS A REASON WHY YOU ARE HERE. . . .
ALWAYS LISTEN BEFORE YOU JUDGE THERE NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING WRONG IN FACT IT SHOULD BE A CELEBRATION THUS BY LEARNING SOMETHING NEW

AS WE BRING TO YOU THE LATEST IN REGGAE. DANCE HALL,DUB STEP,JUNGLE
WE ALSO PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO DECIDE UPON IT UP TO YOU WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE BUT UPON Of US OUT THERE FORGET THIS WE HAVE THIS LUXURY

THE PILOT SHOW WE TRY AND BREAK DOWN FOR YOU THE MONETARY SYSTEM TO KEEP IT SIMPLE WHAT IS THE TRUE VALUE OF MONEY WHY ARE WE HERE TODAY IN THIS MESS AND BLOODSHED. . . .

I WILL BE POD-CASTING PART 2 IN A MONTH TIME THEN EVERY MONTH AFTER THAT THIS SERIES WILL HAVE TEN SHOWS COVERING A WHOLE VARIETY OF ISSUES

BOOTCAMP HAS ALWAYS TRIED DIFFERENT FORMULA'S TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS IN A WAY THAT IT NOT DICTATED TOO

REMEMBER WHAT IS REALLY THE TRUTH !!!
THE TRUTH IS WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN

DJ Viper Don's podcast

DJ BELIEVE- Kool London Show reels 2008

www. djviperdon,podomatic. com

BOOTCAMP EMERGENCY BROADCAST

PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR PLEASE FORWARD TO FRIENDS CAUSE THIS IS ALL ABOUT SPREADING THE WORD. . . . . . PEACE !!!

BOOTCAMP EMERGENCY BROADCAST PART 2

In the last episode we covered the mechanics of money and the mechanics that come with money

In this program we cover Human Behavior and the earth resources can we do with using fossil fuels is there other fuels we can use without bringing harm to the planet and all that Behaviors within it

I like to say a big thankyou to those who took the time out to write emails and to leave comments in the forums.  We have a whole heap of information for you to listen to and decide upon

2009 is going to be very interesting

www. djviperdon. podomatic. com

If you wanna be kept up to date on these podcasts please add me on my podcast page or leave you email on the podcast page ,so as soon as it up loaded you willreceivee it. .

any ideas or any material that you might think is relevant to the show please forward to

djviperdon@hotmail. com

www. myspace. com/mrviperdon

www. djviperdon. podomatic. com

www. stoptheguns. org

www. digital-tunes. net

www. kool946fm. co. uk

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.