Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: A Favor  (Read 1570 times)

surfmon_I

A Favor
« on: January 13, 2009, 10:03:19 AM »

Blessed Ones,
  I have a favor to ask.  Long time I have felt this topic a hinderance, for it cause ones to feel a way, and also may cause pre~judgement.
  I mon would be HUGELY GRATEFUL if IVERY one that reads this hit the SMITE button to reduce I karma to >0<.
  It has become a hinderance to think that we accumlate and Judge eachother in such manner.  As a new member some years ago, and through daily interaction, it has gone up, and was useful to see if I am on the right path.  What has come to be realized is that our words are not meant for a specific point rating, rather to reach one another in the moment and moments do change.
  It is most certianly NOT an indicator of wisdom, for I am in the persence of many more wise than me.  I nI is a fluid Nation.
  I am Thankful for this time and place and strive to be what Iam; thoughtful, kind and careing.  One of Many.
  Many Thanks for the I's granting of this favor.
~S~

caroline

• Standard User
Re: A Favor
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »

Hello :)

i have done as asked, but to be very honest, i am quite new on this forum and before reading your message i had not noticed this "karma" thing, and i would definitely not take it as a sign of wisdom at all...

I wish you a happy new year Surfmon I :)

Molliebaz

• Full User
  • One Love
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »

Surfmon, my blessed Brother.   It is so long since I have logged into this site - I have new rules in my workplace, but today I am taking the risk and what do I see...........  my Brother being as always, humble and righteous.   Jah guides you Surf....  Stay blessed.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »

This is my personal thought upon this.

Well, I find this Karma thing to be positive for those who have recently, or are going to eventually join this forum. It shows them directly who is to be taken serious and who not.

I think it it just a "guiding point." A stone "newcomers" can use to build their building. No one can make you. So, why be scared of what they think about you....B who u r...simple.

If my Karma points r built up or not...so what ? Does it make I "lesser." NO. Never will. This Karma "thing" do not make I. It just shows I what people think about I. And so ? Let them think.....

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.