Bolivia cuts Israel ties over Gaza 

Que viva Hugo Chavez:
Venezuela expels Israel envoy
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Julian

• Regular User
Re: ViVa
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »

These Southern American countries can do what they want. They obviously side with terrorism which doesn't surprise me.  I do not fully understand the point of this thread, maybe it is to aggravate those who support Israel on this forum? If so you need to really grow up. Causing trouble over a issue that you know nothing of doesn't make you right.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »

It's simply a piece of information. I didn't know this before I read it here. Maybe I'm a bit slow but this was news for me. Thanks Paco.

Julian,
I didn't know every palestinian was a terrorist. Did you meet them all and count them?

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 04:04:53 PM »

I never said they was? In a hope of not turning this into a argument on a issue that many peoples opinions vary i will not respond. You have your view. I have my view. Lets keep it that way? I was merely stating Paco was obviously trying to draw out a argument which is very immature.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 05:36:14 PM »

No argument. It's just that my mind is on this area a lot and I feel for all the people there. Both sides, no side. People are people.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 06:18:59 PM »

Israel has been measured in her response.

No-one argues that even Palestinians in general are terrorists (I would hope) but hamas is certainly a terrorist organization.

Do you not believe that Israel was sending warnings as to where they would bomb next?

I do.

Do you not believe that Hamas deliberately put women and children in danger in order to increase the Palestinian death toll to garner international sympathy?

I do.

Look up "Al Takiyah."
As far as I know Islam is the only religion that has this concept.

Bless up.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 09:09:17 PM »

Israel was sending warnings as to where they would bomb next?

Did they do this when they attacked the UN facilities as well?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »

As opposed to the foolhardy anti Israel sentiment itself, whats of note is their desire to claim of associate with Rasta.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 03:49:48 AM »

The human rights were designed to be indiscriminately against any kind of abuse or persecution. Until Israel realizes they are included in that proclamation as well as responsible not to go against it I guess things will continue as before.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 04:07:46 AM »

immature, yes i admit to that. to draw out a argument, as far as i know that wasn't my intention. sometimes i get alittle emotional and when i read that evo morales and hugo chavez expelled israel i felt like finally someone showed some huevos. juss wanted to express my view that i and maybe others feel what israel is doing is a disgrace and barbaric. and the usa is right there with them.
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 07:56:45 AM »

The human rights were designed to be indiscriminately against any kind of abuse or persecution. Until Israel realizes they are included in that proclamation as well as responsible not to go against it I guess things will continue as before.

Rather until the world realizes that Israel is again included in nationhood, any defense she makes will be a matter of survival. Most people, blinded by thier own deep prejudice towards Israel are simply incapable of seeing that its Hamas violating human rights by using thier population as a sheild.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 09:34:24 AM »

Ok, so both sides are violating human rights. This is exactly why UN should take charge of the situation. Bombing them don't make things better.

I wonder though are the palestinian people more upset about Hamas standing up to fight for their right to exist or are they more upset with Israel for harassing them with checkpoints etc?

Well, right now there is a cease-fire AFAIK so that is good. Let's work from there and try to respect one another.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 09:49:36 AM »

Wrong, But I'm sure in your waiting for jesus to come back universe thats how you'd like to twist it. I reckon the "palestinian people" are most upset with themselves in electing terrorists who would inevitably use them for their own fanaticism. I'll never respect people who scapegoat Israel for their own vain imaginations.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 12:24:34 PM »

I was talking about respect to keep the cease-fire. You are obviously to hot-headed to even listen.

If you would be defending human rights for all people (including Israel) with the same intensity you are defending Israel I would be impressed.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 03:19:25 PM »

If you were talking about an agreement then you would have said "it" and not "one another", Just further evidence in accusing me of being "hot headed" that people like you will say and do anything to not take responsibility for their own ignorance and pass it on to the Jews, Just the behavior of those I will never respect. Funny you mention it because like the black supremacists stole from us and then attribute to imaginary speech of His Majesty, when Israel is at peace so will be the world, but just the thought of you being "impressed" has me nauseous.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.