No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: ViVa  (Read 4759 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: ViVa
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 04:23:12 PM »

I don't need you to tell me how to say things. A cease-fire is an it yet people are holding it so during it we respect one another.

If you could figure what respect for human beings means maybe you wouldn't be so nauseated by the thought.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 04:57:14 PM »

the world will be at peace when the us stops it warring ways and stops arming israel to the teeth. those are us planes,bullets, missels,bombs, white phospherous etc... killing and maiming innocent women and children now over a 1000 murdered in 2 weeks. i'm not so sure it's all about hamas shooting missels into israel. and people saying palestinians r using children and women as shields is so offensive to me. here intha usa whenever the police blow an unarmed hispanic/black man and baby away 'they' usually say the same type of things-- 'the man blown away held up his own baby as a shield and the baby was shot also'. sounds familiar to yo y yo. palestinians are human beings and they are being murdered and tortured by the 'predator energy' that been killing us people at will. 
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 05:31:06 PM »

Nonsensical blather and blame brigade rallying.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 07:44:30 PM »

The 'predator energy' is definitely killing people. When will humanity learn to deal with it and stop blaming each other?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »

Imanity will be in a process of learning this as long as JAH grants thier existence.

surfmon_I

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

True it is Endless as long as we ignore the fundamental and Primary Commandment  of most Faiths which is Thou Shall NOT KILL.  How can Peace be achieved through Murder?. 

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 10:43:12 AM »

Given the context such a question is vitrolic baseless accusation.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »

Given the context such a question is vitrolic baseless accusation.

say, would u b willing to rephrase this again in 'street language'? so someone like me may understand?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »

Because of the topic of this thread, asking how "peace can be achieved through murder?" is an indirect way to accuse Israel of murder since its actions in Gaza are said to be for peace.

surfmon_I

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 02:24:41 PM »

It is a TWO way street with many side roads.  I am asking, how can it possibly be achieved , on EITHER side if the violence and aggression is not given up for a HIGHER purpose.
  To imply that we must accept responsibility for actions and Murder (again, on both sides)  is to align and support these MEN~talities.  I do not and have never accepted the warring of Nations due to the fact that we are capeable of so much more, and Shall become more interdependent rather than divisive.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 03:43:43 PM »

You were not asking about either side since only one of them actually seeks peace, the element that distinguishes self-defense from "violence".     

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 05:16:31 PM »

did the germans have a right to "Defend themselves"  from the Warsaw ghetto uprising in 1942 ???

History repeats itself with amazing accuracy, as the victims of holocaust ‘deal’ with their trauma by becoming the perpetrators.

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/article.php?pg=11&ar=2510

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 08:20:52 PM »

No, but concocting such an ill-informed and inflammatory comparison does serve to demonstrate in the words of Finkelstein, the inability of the argument against Israel to "stand on it own", and the inherent jealous hatred of those so base as to employ it.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »

i fail to see how israel wants peace. not to mention they so closely aligned with an imperialist country like the usa, who in it's 200 year plus existance has never been at peace. hamas shoots rockets not the palestinian people. i have no love for hamas, believe me. they shoot rockets that usually miss their mark and kill an israeli here and there which is wrong and i believe murder. thing is israel responds by killing babies,children and women by the hundreds, allowing injured people to die on purpose by delaying ambulances, by using snipers that blow innocent folks away so quick that they don't know what hit them;also the way the israeli military/police treat the palestinians with such disdain and disrespect like they lower than whale shit is so ugly to me. i have nothing against the people of the usa or the people of china or the people of russia or the people of iraq or the people of germany or the people of israel or the palestinians. what i object to is this 'predator energy' that feeds off us ALL so it can maintain its power at all cost. i believe, IF this was seen by ALL folks thru-out mother Earth, we'd have peace in a matter of hours, juss my (naive) opinion.  

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 08:37:31 PM »

Naivety never did lack for fantasy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.