Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Rasta is not "the ONLY" source of truth...  (Read 1374 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
Rasta is not "the ONLY" source of truth...
« on: January 24, 2009, 12:46:44 AM »

Do not get I wrong. Please don't. There is much more out there. Rasta play a big (a very big role) but, it is not "the only" source of truth. Any one that claim so is just as fanatical as those who claim to be "the chosen." Rasta is chosen, but not the only ones to be so. 12 tribes....remember ? And I do not mean "the 12 tribes."
Confusing ? Yes it is....

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

plzbegentle

• New User
Re: Rasta is not "the ONLY" source of truth...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 07:40:01 PM »

I agree that there are many truths.  Christianity has this weird covenant over its followers; I believe that any organized group that tells its members to stop searching is wicked and wrong.  The thing with philosophy is that there are many that suit the individual.  A wise quote indeed that, "the man who knows something, knows he know nothing at all. " We are forever growing,, when growth ends, death is the result. 
ENERGY FLOWS, WHERE ATTENTION GOES

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »

True Bredren, but the "death" is only of the "physical" self, where in the Lives we live,are but individual aspects of a collective river of Light.
  The Outward manifestation of this Inner light is what brings WE home.

plzbegentle

• New User
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 07:16:32 PM »

Surf I did not mention the "form" of death.  There are indeed those who live amongst us known as the walking or "living dead. " This my dear prince is the worse form of death, even above that of the physical.  Often WE get lost in translation because words were created not only for extensive expression but also for muc trickery of MAN's purpose.  Overstand that 1 word may have many definitions, which also makes 1 scripture have many interpretations.  None the less the objective is critical analysis of all the detrimental meanings.  As individuals WE make up 1 body.  Thus the 1 body that WE individually know is SELF, but One must then OVERSTAND the components of SELF body, which is made up of STREAMS, RIVERS, LAKES etc. .  NATURALLY. . . .  HOW far will one go on their QUEST for TRUTH???????
ENERGY FLOWS, WHERE ATTENTION GOES

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 12:15:22 PM »

Greetings,

Just for the sake of clarification, When you say the "walking dead or living dead" could you please define what you mean?
I say this because based upon my own experience, when a person dies they die, they don't walk around or speak to the living
well at least not in this dimension unless they are in a 'deep' coma!
If you are aware and conscious then you are not dead! You may not be functioning on higher heights
but nonetheless you are alive!

:-\

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.