Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: How do you choose to look at the year 2008?  (Read 2247 times)

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
How do you choose to look at the year 2008?
« on: January 25, 2009, 09:22:39 AM »

Greeting of Love,

Hereby is message that Iman love it to resound in many of idren before new approaches to life are to be retouched.

Would love to present InI  piece of written synthesis that iman have drafted as an example for how grass root enterprise can be made by a number of people coming together and work to meet a common objective. InI purpose is welcome all of the I into giving it more sharpness to meet other suitable plans and purpose.

... The Thoughtform for 2009

And thus, I give you the Thoughtform for the Year 2009, and it is the mighty rushing wind of the Holy Spirit blowing down those walls and fortifications, blowing down those prisons around this world, blowing them all down, as you have seen how the Holy Spirit has blown down the towers of Babel built by the financial industry, of how they thought they were invulnerable, that they could never go down. They thought, my beloved, that they were too big to fail, which is why they want the government to think they are too big to fail, so they have to be bailed out by the people’s money—even though that money is created out of nothing, but nevertheless has to be paid back by the sweat and the blood of the people.

And so you have seen how these mighty institutions that have survived for over a century can crumble in a matter of weeks through that force of the Holy Spirit, that says the people shall no longer be entrapped in this artificially created economy that has no connection to the real economy that raises all life and increases the wealth and truly distributes it amongst the people, so that all are raised up toward that abundant life.

This is the Thoughtform for 2009: that all of those prison walls created by the false teachers will be blown down and scattered throughout the corners of the globe, until the entire hold that these false teachers think they have had on this planet has crumbled, to the extent that even they will be begin to realize that they have lost this planet to the Light.

Meditate on this Thoughtform throughout this coming year, my beloved. Be willing to be the open door and see how the wind of the Holy Spirit, released from the Buddhic level, can flow through you, can flow through your beings, your minds, your energy fields, can flow through your rosaries, can flow through your visualizations, can flow through your words as you speak to people and challenge them to recognize that there is more to life than what they currently experience.

The addiction to materialism
You see, my beloved, what has actually happened in 2008 is that there has been such a shakeup in the collective consciousness that it has given people an opportunity to step back and rethink this materialistic lifestyle—to which so many in the West have become literally addicted. Thinking the meaning of life is to accumulate things or accumulate numbers on your financial balance sheet, so that you can feel secure in having this or that amount of wealth.

Although you know full well that it is nothing more than zeros and ones on some computer hard drive on the server of your bank and financial institution, from which it literally could be wiped out in an instant. As you have seen great fortunes being wiped out instantly as if they had never existed; for they did never exist in the real economy but only in that virtual, imaginary economy that those who are not willing to multiply their talents in raising all life have created over these past centuries and beyond.

This unreal economy must go before the people can be free, and that means that some among the people must take a loss because they have chosen to bind themselves to that unreal economy and those who are at the top of the pyramid scheme, my beloved, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the spiritual initiations of the real pyramid but is simply a creation of those who are seeking to create a division in humankind between the haves and the have-nots. And they have been willing to expand the ranks of the haves, so that many people in the West have been drawn into thinking that this was indeed a perfectly legitimate way to accumulate wealth and save for their retirement.

But you see, my beloved, that which is based on the exploitation of other people, the have-nots, can never be a legitimate way to accumulate wealth or to secure your retirement. For your retirement should not come from stocks or bonds or the government. Your retirement should come from God, from the spiritual realm, from the reality of you having lived a constructive life, where you multiplied the talents you were given in raising up of all life. And thus, certainly, the law will find ways to secure your retirement in a way that does not take from others, but indeed is part of the raising of all life, rather than exploiting those that you think should be the worker bees to provide for your life of luxury, when in reality all people should be seeking to raise up all.

An economy based on exploitation cannot stand
For you see, my beloved, when you have an economy that is based on the exploitation of others – even based on the tolerance that two-thirds of the world’s population live in poverty – well then, there must come a time when that illusion has to be shattered. Even in the interest of setting people free before they have made more karma than they could even imagine, having been brought up in a society that denies this most basic law, even though their physicists have for centuries known about the law of action and reaction.

So then, precisely because of this shakeup of the belief in the infallibility of materialism and these financial instruments, I, the Buddha, see 2008 as a very productive year that has the potential to bring humankind to the point of being willing to question their old paradigms, which is the very master key to rising to a higher level—expanding those paradigms, becoming truly free.

The question is, my beloved, will humankind choose to question the old paradigms and to rise above them? And that, my beloved, depends on you. For you are the most spiritual people on Earth. Will you heed the words of my beloved brother MORE that no matter what seems to be happening in the world, no matter how the majority of the population seem to respond by going into negativity and fear, YOU can make a different choice?

You can, as my beloved brother the Buddha Jesus said in Germany: you can choose to live in a different parallel universe, recognizing the very fact that you are among the top ten percent, recognizing the very fact that despite the musings of scientists, there is only one physical reality on Earth. And although there are many potential outcomes, the top ten percent – if they choose in firmness, if they choose unconditionally to accept the reality of the potential to be MORE – well then, they will determine which of the potentialities will become a reality and which of the parallel universes that have not yet manifested will actually become the one that manifests physically and therefore determines the future of this planet.

Which parallel universe do you want to become manifest on Earth in 2009 and beyond? That is the choice. That is the question, as they say. So choose to be. Choose to be MORE. And choose to be in that state of consciousness, regardless of what may seem to be the physical reality. For that which seems to be, is not set in stone.

Source: http://www.mothermarysgarden.com/08WORLD/ROLE/Gautamayeardecision123108.html

Blessed love will get back to this, One Love
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

surfmon_I

Re: How do you choose to look at the year 2008?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »

Greetings Bredren,Sistren.
  Many Thanks Moses for putting more words to the indescribable Manifestation which is our United tommorrow.  Here are  some more thoughts, if i may;

Within becoming a co-creative agent operating in infinite expansion and variety to existing base frequencies the process and journey called enlightenment is attained. When in oneness there is a stable array of continuity which is the substructure of the space-time continuum, perspective or reality in harmony then there is the flow of creation that is balanced and perfect. The Christ energy is representative of the teaching mode that brings this forth into alignment by using the energy called Love, which is the source of stream of light. The opening of the vault of secrets is the step of the Wayshowers who shine in light and give forth their will in direct alignment with source that has spoken and been perfect in manifestation of the time that is here for it to become what it is.

The function of life on the earth is to raise vibration to a point where there is a complete polarization between the positive and negative and then within that completion is the movement across the gap.  At this connection or nexus is a point of birth,death, regeneration and resurrection is achieved.

These are from a telepathic reality type site which I have found very Interesting.
Much to Visualize and Create in this New Year.

JAHOne

moses

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 11:34:02 AM »

Blessed Love to Bethren Steve,

Give thanks for a share of contribution in reasoning.

The main purpose of starting this thread is, among many other remaining unsaid, is to sychronise the wake up call and prompt to action for bedrin and sistren who around here.

To have this platform of communication and gathering is a tool to move beyond wasteful bickering and all forms of vexation of the spirit. Too many repeatition of circles of arguements. Whether one is willing to look for the 'cause' or keep vexing up, that is the individualistic choice. The cause is baseline impurities and unrefined emotions, feelings and impulse towards common goodwill.

As we are all supposed to know, the state of our society is not well, and to be precise, the society is pathetic and ill. And we are the individuals that constitute that very society. Even if we will keep on blaming on the governments and systems, if we dont want to look within our own closets, we will keep on playing in-between a mark-time with same ole dramma. This needth to stop. We need to take a lesson and stop all this silly game of he say, she say among ourselves. Everyone gotta know it is no point to argue against each other but to illuminate the path into a common good will as blessed people with technological platform, a discussion forum.

For any man with pure intention to serve the purpose for a message of love and goodwill, it is an act of shame and lack of dignity to step into a meeting place with many possibilities, like this one, and starting attacking other people's stance of view and causing the cycles of arguments. It aint worthy it. In stead of learning and asking, u get into position of bullsh*ting rather than clearing the debris. A reluctance to learn and being responsible to new understanding is a poison that had infected these forums for so long. Not only this, but many other cyber open end platforms. Even people who are new comers shows the same, they keep asking the things of which; if they really cared to search around, there is a bounty of answers... This is the indication that people invest less to care about serious learning, they take things casually. And this is bad, as if one is totally in learning; his ability to crystallize in what s/he is subjected to is strengthened and s/he wont need repeation for a lesson missed.

This too is one of the reason many good people dont step in and dare to share their views. It is not good either. They should. But this is all our fault for letting these things going on for so long. We can't encourage people to post by simply stating so. We need to change our attitudes. Yes, there has got to be a choice, and each and everyone of us must be willing to question himself/herself: what is a point of acting the way u r acting? Is it really worthy? If someone thinks this is a cheap place to exercise your egoistic tendences then know it well, it is for shame. It high time we should face our own music before we have to decide and act. And Iman call us to act. Lets take this platform to a next stage. And Iman will show one step of how this can be done and achieved. These forums are really and blessed opportunity to make a change. Any man who has no faith in this, s/he better ask her/his self, what is s/he doing around here?

Then that first post I wanted to be discussed among us for it within it, a contextual message of the real side of possibilities in these forums. Things like: Turning the wheels of Economy, Indivualistic approaches to change, Our inherent behavior with respect to materialism, And Envisioning a kind of Life we want to have. These are real issues and real challenges not bickering around against each other for petty and one sided opinions of matters. Bun Dem All !

OBAMA's inaugural speech is full of personal calls to transformation, but it is a shame for one to ignore his words as sheer politics. He speech was based on principles of nature and purpose thats why it reasonate deep for all people with a measure of faith. This is a way of which all of us must walk upon and come together to make it Work.

Consider for example the following passages:

"The words have been spoken during rising tides of prosperity and the still waters of peace. Yet, every so often the oath is taken amidst gathering clouds and raging storms. At these moments, America has carried on not simply because of the skill or vision of those in high office, but because We the People have remained faithful to the ideals of our forebears, and true to our founding documents.

So it has been. So it must be with this generation of Americans.

That we are in the midst of crisis is now well understood. Our nation is at war against a far-reaching network of violence and hatred. Our economy is badly weakened, a consequence of greed and irresponsibility on the part of some but also our collective failure to make hard choices and prepare the nation for a new age."

Talking about a new age is something even here we have pondering for quite a while, and for sure there are gems of wisdom already around here.

"Homes have been lost, jobs shed, businesses shuttered. Our health care is too costly, our schools fail too many, and each day brings further evidence that the ways we use energy strengthen our adversaries and threaten our planet.

These are the indicators of crisis, subject to data and statistics. Less measurable, but no less profound, is a sapping of confidence across our land; a nagging fear that America's decline is inevitable, that the next generation must lower its sights.

Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real, they are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this America: They will be met."

And not only America, but to rest of the world, for sure, for what has taken place in America is an indication to how Free Enterprise system can bring Ultimately if it no kept on check.

"On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.

On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas that for far too long have strangled our politics.

We remain a young nation, but in the words of Scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free, and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness."

And this to I, reminds of the less i find in this forums that people work to care about happiness and Joy. Oftentimes idren are caught in conflicts and discord in steady of positivity(!) Where is our enduring Spirit? Only few around here had kept it live, and for them InI give thanks to the Most I, JAH.

"And those of us who manage the public's dollars will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government.

Nor is the question before us whether the market is a force for good or ill. Its power to generate wealth and expand freedom is unmatched.

But this crisis has reminded us that without a watchful eye, the market can spin out of control. The nation cannot prosper long when it favors only the prosperous.

The success of our economy has always depended not just on the size of our gross domestic product, but on the reach of our prosperity; on the ability to extend opportunity to every willing heart -- not out of charity, but because it is the surest route to our common good."

We need to answer these key questions and we meet together, and not to waste time in unworthy debates. The key theme for us to work together must centre with Transformation and not other static egoistic tendecies.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus, and nonbelievers.

We are shaped by every language and culture, drawn from every end of this Earth.

And because we have tasted the bitter swill of civil war and segregation and emerged from that dark chapter stronger and more united, we cannot help but believe that the old hatreds shall someday pass; that the lines of tribe shall soon dissolve; that as the world grows smaller, our common humanity shall reveal itself; and that America must play its role in ushering in a new era of peace."

This is also evident in here, we must acknowledge our individual backgrounds but not feed the vanity of false bases of segregation due to not comprehending we are more than we are as people of various nationalities.

"To those leaders around the globe who seek to sow conflict or blame their society's ills on the West, know that your people will judge you on what you can build, not what you destroy."

This is similar to all who will keep on doing the same thing with BLAMING. Its not an absolute antidote of effect. It is a classical syyptom of Irresponsibility. Go beyond the effects, and examine their cause. For part of them can be on the blamers themselves and not only the blamed. It is crucial that bothside should clean their slate first and then build together.

And down here below is one important call that I in a person, want to share my response to President OBAMA:

"Our challenges may be new, the instruments with which we meet them may be new, but those values upon which our success depends, honesty and hard work, courage and fair play, tolerance and curiosity, loyalty and patriotism -- these things are old.

These things are true. They have been the quiet force of progress throughout our history.

What is demanded then is a return to these truths. What is required of us now is a new era of responsibility -- a recognition, on the part of every American, that we have duties to ourselves, our nation and the world, duties that we do not grudgingly accept but rather seize gladly, firm in the knowledge that there is nothing so satisfying to the spirit, so defining of our character than giving our all to a difficult task.

This is the price and the promise of citizenship.

This is the source of our confidence:

the knowledge that God calls on us to shape an uncertain destiny.
This is the meaning of our liberty and our creed, why men and women and children of every race and every faith can join in celebration across this magnificent mall. And why a man whose father less than 60 years ago might not have been served at a local restaurant can now stand before you to take a most sacred oath."

Now let me end here, in my coming posts, I want to present that response.

JAH Love

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 05:48:58 PM »

"OBAMA's inaugural speech is full of personal calls to transformation"

Just one more in a long line of others who have said the same thing and look where were at to show for it, stop looking outside yourselves for a "Change" and then and only then your "Hope" which is somewhere in the always unforeseeable future may actually turn into the "Here and Now" that is real.

"MAN, KNOW THYSELF"

moses

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »

Yes I, the words has been spoken!

To know thyself... Selassie I says the divinity within, InI say the Most I. JAH is I roots and strength.

Rastaman is JAHMan. This is InI culture and Identy as travellers to the uncertain destiny. ZION is where InI are heading to.

Exodus, is the movement of Jah people. Leaving dem babylon yokes and going to our father's land. Our father, is the masculine essence of our being that empowers us to choose our destiny. His Will is InI will thats is to say. For His will is nothing but a common goodwill to all the mankind the rest of the creation. Anyone who doubts JAH's Will needs a lot of re- education.

The education that we as people hold to be a sign of our marked state of civilization, is not the 'real' education. It is partiality. It shows its heights in objective knowledge but it is poor in every way of the subjective reality that empowers us with a seed of conscious awareness(a soul). Our very conscious awareness is the light of the spirit. It has its own set of principles and nature. And it is diametrical opposite to the objective world. The meeting of the objective and subjective is like a cross. In fact it is a crossing of the two. This crossing outpictures all nature of our reality. In an objective world, what we see are the effects, and yet we dont comprehend the cause. Our world as men, and creation, is one of necessities, our innerworld, the higher world, is the essence of power. Krishnamurti said it right: when the observer becomes the observed the ultimate alchemy if achieved, and the true enlightment. Thats is the beginning of true wisdom and knowledge. And that is a real education. Once our education will begin to point a finger to the outside world and simultenously pointing to the inside of us, then the real transformation will usher its door open to social healing. The healing of the nations.

We have lived too long with half of the story... Babylon caught us in captivity seling our soul essence to them silver and golds; and believing a point of living is survival and small breaks of happiness here and there. This is ignorance, no matter how a person has secured his/her status quo. Tosh was right, getting up and stand, standing firm is a sign of intelligence. Intelligence is the gift of the spirit... Intellectual calibre is something inherent to human nature, a product of our systems and limited nature. Intelligence is the function of individualism, and within the light of the spirit. Spirit of freedom. Intelligence knows no bounds. Intelligence is not a show off title. It is a flower of individuality. The so called intellectuals take delight in praises of man, of the society; how folly it is. All praises are to the most I, the ONE.

Now,

That we are in the midst of crisis is now well understood. Our nation is at war against a far-reaching network of violence and hatred. Our economy is badly weakened, a consequence of greed and irresponsibility on the part of some but also our collective failure to make hard choices and prepare the nation for a new age."

Who are these crazy 'baldheads' that had threatened our welfare and potentials? Bob speaking of chasing away those 'bald heads' out of the town.

"Build your penitentiary, we build your schools
Brainwash education to make us the fools
Hate is your reward for our love
Telling us of your God above

We gonna chase those crazy
Chase those crazy bunkheads
Chase those crazy baldheads out of town

Here comes the conman
Coming with his con plan
We won't take no bribe, we got stay alive"

But in the midst of our crisis, we live with these 'crazy baldheads' of similar nature to Bob Marley song. They aint go no where. Then what to do? If these people are greed, then somewhat we are all greed, so at least it is to say, thats why they had got to keep a company with us this long. That very part of ourselves that fight greed but in subtle way we still habour the same traits had brought us to this common fate. Every one of us must undergo a serious self introspection if we real need to get rid of this situation.

It is true that in order for any con man to succed in his plot to fool you, he exploit your subtle greed/desire. If that is not there, then who is there to be tricked? We need to purify our motives and desires. Then work with the best of intentions. Take for example the very idea of settling your retirement package: it is a very tricky business of which people's fear a drammatized with a certain life systems then milked all out again at a specific point their social life span.

Thats what has been addressed in the first post:

"This unreal economy must go before the people can be free, and that means that some among the people must take a loss because they have chosen to bind themselves to that unreal economy and those who are at the top of the pyramid scheme, my beloved, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the spiritual initiations of the real pyramid but is simply a creation of those who are seeking to create a division in humankind between the haves and the have-nots. And they have been willing to expand the ranks of the haves, so that many people in the West have been drawn into thinking that this was indeed a perfectly legitimate way to accumulate wealth and save for their retirement.

But you see, my beloved, that which is based on the exploitation of other people, the have-nots, can never be a legitimate way to accumulate wealth or to secure your retirement. For your retirement should not come from stocks or bonds or the government. Your retirement should come from God, from the spiritual realm, from the reality of you having lived a constructive life, where you multiplied the talents you were given in raising up of all life. And thus, certainly, the law will find ways to secure your retirement in a way that does not take from others, but indeed is part of the raising of all life, rather than exploiting those that you think should be the worker bees to provide for your life of luxury, when in reality all people should be seeking to raise up all. "

Amen, to that.

Again, OBAMA put things in context by saying:

And those of us who manage the public's dollars will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government.

Nor is the question before us whether the market is a force for good or ill. Its power to generate wealth and expand freedom is unmatched.

But this crisis has reminded us that without a watchful eye, the market can spin out of control. The nation cannot prosper long when it favors only the prosperous.

The success of our economy has always depended not just on the size of our gross domestic product, but on the reach of our prosperity; on the ability to extend opportunity to every willing heart -- not out of charity, but because it is the surest route to our common good

Obama, seek to settle with new ways of which business will be conducted and foster in builty integrity. The human intention for a most part, if unenlightened, they are poisonous to the very inherent society. Our current systems had known a lot of such illness. If none of us wont examine the cause, we will keep on repeating the same pattern. We need to find the root of the illness, rather than divising many complicated in-subsystems just to avoid many undesired characteristic; and since the systems themselves are not words set on stone, they are results of our own inherent habits, our own action, our own words of self interest, our own selfish thoughts and ultimately own 'dirty' selves. Fire Bun all our wickedness.

Also very important to take a notice: Nor is the question before us whether the market is a force for good or ill. Its power to generate wealth and expand freedom is unmatched.

We need to examine the whole culture of capital priori, the free enterprise, a system of capital investment in order to make profit. Why is it that man's work is sacrificed its real value for money? THIS IS REAL A FUNDAMENTAL MISTAKE. It even contradicts the basic tenets of unalienatable rights of man, as advanced by Europian enlightment thinkers, John Locke, Montesquieu, and Rousseau and led to writing of the Constitution of the United States of America.

The same problems with man's attachment to the material world, the property, has entered thru the backdoor to American World an stole that novel ideal of the land of the free. America, the Land Iman Love, has been infected with the same demon which haunted Europe and the rest of the world for so long. America, the land we are all supposed to be free. For so long it has not been what it is was meant to be. And the strong paws of capitalism and free market, a real joke, has become the breeding grounds of the monsters that came to threaten our opportunity to be happy and fulfilled. A corporate America, that is how its has been known at its best, is nothing but Babylon captivity.

If America will take a right step, it will never again rise to its former position as a supper power. Yet all will be well, America will be a leading example of how other lands will be reformed for the better. America, in future, is going to be the beacon of light and in true state of civilization; right now it has all it takes to that very destiny... No land is blessed to have the better foundation for this except for the United States Of America. The prize for liberty will be won, and America will rise from its ashes not as a 'Super Power'. But a land of fulfilment, a land that all can be free, and all can come together and work for common good and prosperity. For what is lacking among the Americas right now is very simple recognition, its idealism in made to stand on the rock of its faith unto the creator, a supreme cause of all the qualities that we have as individuals, and by our birth rights, we should hold high our cause and torch for divine expression in all world. And this is the Truth of America and all of us as well.

There is more other part of which Iman want to advance my proposition on reforms, following OBAMA's call.

Will Come Back, Later

JAH Love

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 03:09:46 PM »

"The education that we as people hold to be a sign of our marked state of civilization, is not the 'real' education. It is partiality. It shows its heights in objective knowledge but it is poor in every way of the subjective reality that empowers us with a seed of conscious awareness(a soul). Our very conscious awareness is the light of the spirit. It has its own set of principles and nature. And it is diametrical opposite to the objective world. The meeting of the objective and subjective is like a cross. In fact it is a crossing of the two. This crossing outpictures all nature of our reality. In an objective world, what we see are the effects, and yet we dont comprehend the cause. Our world as men, and creation, is one of necessities, our innerworld, the higher world, is the essence of power. Krishnamurti said it right: when the observer becomes the observed the ultimate alchemy if achieved, and the true enlightment. Thats is the beginning of true wisdom and knowledge. And that is a real education. Once our education will begin to point a finger to the outside world and simultenously pointing to the inside of us, then the real transformation will usher its door open to social healing. The healing of the nations."

Well said and i agree with this, as far as the Obama speech being quoted in all this i see no need for it, persoanlly i see it as nothing more than a trick on humanity, but that is my opinion and is reserved for another time, i do enjoy alot of what is said by you though bredrin, thanks.

moses

• Senior User
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 01:56:46 PM »

Blessed love bedrin Human, Seen.

Give thanks for a joint; now this OBAMA thing... It is I favorite pick to 'navigate'.

Obama and the new possibilities is a part theme of this thread, so lets us reflect someting bout his place in scheme of things. Meanwhile there is another discussions forum (Divine Cosmos) of which some interesting clues has been reflected about him, both from speculated media and individualistic psychic insight. Check it out: Obama and the New World, http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11937. Post no.10. Posted Aug, 2008. Post no. 26, no. 27. Note, also post. 28 and post no.29, all posted before his election.

And this takes us to the matter of issue.

Leaders are born, and not made. In the society, there is a mix up of which it is hard to recognize which is which. But generally, one can cut thru the junk and jungle of semantics and their implications by developing his own 'definitions' of what is distincitively perceived. With this respect, one can say, there are three distinctive facts about a role of leadership as popularly accepted to be. First, what is usually termed as leadership, it is not real leadership. And So, if it is not, then it must be confused with something else. And here comes a point... there are leaders, rulers and politicians. Society at large has not yet development a distinctive abilities to differentiate among the three. To most, they are one of the same. Yet in the real sense, they are quite different.

A true leader, has to be distinguished from the rulers and them politician. Rulers and Politician has one thing in common, a playground of systems. While a ruler enjoys the benefit of controlling the system, a politician takes advantage of 'nooks and hooks' in the systems and finding his position in the whole enterprise of the systems. The systems themselves are product of inherent nature of society at large, their state of consciousness and purpose, and limited to what they, at a time, perceive to be. The is a love affair between Politicians and Rulers. And they are opportunistic.

When one person decides to enter a certain venture, s/he can work it out and be done with resulting output being limited to his/her own inputs, abilities and skills. When two or more come together, they achieve even more to what was possible with a sum of all worked as individuals, and this is curious fact which is also a stimulant of people coming and working all together... It is to attain even higher heights of what is possible. And this is also a principle of nature, its tendecy towards work, and pursuit of happiness.

The realm of politics, utilizes part of this truth, but also to realise its secured position in a system so as to rule, to administrate, to control, to regulate and to plan further sub systems inherent to its nature. Although working as people with a common goal(say it a political part, or movement), it is still divisive by its very nature... As the truth of the matter is, it is built within the same fundamentalism of systems versus/relative positions within the systems. So this can shed one important clue in a popular politcal culture... Politicians are reactionaries of outputs of the systems, the effects. The rulers, in a diametrical opposite, are the cause. And this why it correct to say the whole political arena is nothing but poly-tricking... As it can be observed with the media, a perfect tool for propaganda and agenda(at current state of unelightment), what give thrust to politicians is a swing in society's opinions. Politicians are riders of winds of opinions. And opinions, as usually, they are in most cases, unwhole, they are polarized. Politics is a lover affair of two of the same nature. And as a common principle to all perpetual systems, its effects, also portrays an activity of going in rounds, in cycles, like saying, a circle of arguments. So one way to change the game; it is to alter the cause... The systems... The effects still will go in cycles as long as the fundamentals are not 'subjected'. Thats why revolutions are not real solutions... It is same scene, different starrings. Therefore the only thing to be suspicious of is the system. What is the essence of the systems?

The systems are the real 'germs' that bleed syptoms of periodic fevers in human society. Of crisis after crisis... The small ones and major. Like ups and down, they come and go... It is only to matter of time and period of their cycles. Now mankind dont take the lessons that things come and go, because of a reason which is throught the beginning and the end. If the cause is there, one side is revealed and the time... Then another, is at the door. If establish systems that favor selfishness and opportunity of the few against many remaining, then it will be just about time that those who are less favoured will react. Yet that reaction is not the end... It will be replaced furtherly by the same old drama of others that will take position and perpetuate the interplay. Mankind today do not think about the alternative ways to the systems that favor few over many... Maybe it is because of inherent selfish nature of many who constitute these very societies, or just they dont perceive something more. And many of society's called leaders and teachers, are nothing but blinds leaders and teachers. Thus why, there is a high urgency of critical number of people to embody the truth of leader-hood and teacher-hood. We need new education and new visions to outdate the existing systems.

It is this, that OBAMA seeks the most... And reason to use his in inaugural speech.

Obama is a man of faith, faith in something more than ourselves. He knows well, amidst the crisis, many things must be examined if want carry up with the current of change yet avoiding the same course of direction, repeation.

Obama is a born leader; political arena is his path way toward a seat of holding high a beacon of light of spirit and awareness in the moment of great challenges that lies now and ahead. In his heart's mind, he sees the vision of the better tomorrow, yet the challenges ahead do not depend on his efforts alone, nor does he believe that people should expect him to be a kind of a messiah for change. Thats why to avoid those pitfalls, he introduced a motto: YES WE CAN. It is never meant to be a one man show... If anybody thinks what is happening is like in the past, s/he is missing something of tremendous significancy... this is not old way of promising change, this is a change that we can believe. And not just to believe and do nothing, it is a moment to act. And doing so in a state of urgency.

Obama, a wanderer awakened, is an instrument for many people's hearts for a radical changes yet also long to come change. Many times people have relied on outer efforts to make changes. Many have tried, many have failed. Many had despaired. But this is not any god's fault, we as men and women, nevertheless must work out our fate. The nature of the efforts were limited to their own knowledge and means. People have been swayed to believe the only available tools to fight for the just cause and rights. But at most, these tools have been old crude. Even if we say, democracy is a culture of of dialogue, yet democracy itself in the hands of malicious individuals it is not 'water proof'. It has its in built flaws in the process. So as well our political analysis and detemination to the scales of opinions... Scaling them as leftist or rightist views, political inputs, does not help to forster and evenly florishing society, from a point of integration. Certainly they can be manouvered to states of stabilization and equilibrium, but that is not a key indication that the society is well and soundy. For they all indicate that something within the society is continually boiling. A temperature difference between those elements that are at the top and those at the bottom that are experienceing the heat. This is not a norm, uniformity is also possible.

A serious problem with the society also lies to the fact that all things are subjected to the laws of nature. Even the so called inexact sciences like social sciences and political sciences are subjected to laws and principles of nature. If mankind will wake up and take a lesson, they can learn from the mother of all. And thus rebuilting their patterns and organisation to resemble the key harmony inherent in all natural order. In other words, it is to say man's knowledge is limited. Another obstacle to man's increase of knowledge is due to its teachers that tend to benefit with status quo. And it is conspirancy shared with corporate 'maniacs' that orchestrate their unfair game of divide and rule. These people take advantage of the systems that tend to discriminate people in the order and ranks by their state of education or something else. This another wrong that the society has been buiding with.

All people have their rightful position in life even with their particalur state of learning. A learning of any man, can not be exploited to make profit by attraction to a salary scale or administrative position. It is real a sad situation that people keep on justfying this way of doing things as if there is no other way. And this typical error has its revenge on education systems. 'Education systems that failures many' is just a syptom. When the gap of those who have and those who have not keep on expanding, an in built, unconscious rebellion, takes its part. And Education, a producing machine of potential workforce, is ruined by lack of focus partly due to employment stress and purpose to be involved in the whole entreprise by the teachers and also partly by status quo of administrators and partly the nervous, stressed and fustrated students.

There can be alternatives ways for administration... No wonder organizational behaviour is an intrigueing subject to many scholars. Simply because they tend to skip, or go around the fundamental truths about the human nature. It is needless to have hundreds of management theories. All that is needed is clear cut recognition of principles that constitute the nature of man, inside out.

So then who is a leader, if not a chief administrator, ruler or traditional manager?

In the movie 'The Gladiator', a great movie, Marcus Aurelius, The emperor of Rome, gives instructions to a maxima (Russel Crowell) to deliver a message to a certain cabinet that they should not make, put Olivier, his son as a ruler. When the son came to know that his father dont favor him a chance to become a next emperor, he killed him. But one remarkable feature to Marcus is his Vision and faith about the future of Rome. All true leaders qualify a certain faith over a certain destiny and from that vision serve a purpose to erect the pillars to hold to tap down that reality. But in order to make it right, s/he must send the message right to all can help. Usually targeted ones are those with measure in faith. And so in that movie, Maximas died after defeating the tyranny ruler, and as soon as he delivered his message of a died man, marcus, that: Rome should be reinstated, he died. Faith and fate are very curious incidents. Marcus had a vision to restore Rome to its pristine nature, Maxima had a wish to go back home to the land of his ancestors and join with his family. And both men accomplished their wishes. Marcus Aurelius was a great ruler and a noted philosopher, and as responsibility of knowing things in deep reality... Sounding a call and sending a message to other people of potential overstanding is crucial and it is executed in faith. Obama's inaugural speeching was a message accross.

Now, thats how faith works at the outside, syncronizing people's fate.

The other side of this is prayer, now for this, Iman will come back to finish a story, as it is another viable alternative to make a change which never fails and it is fulfilling even if the seemly 'adversity' appears to have won a battle of good and evil. A half of the story that even death is not a sad ending but a triumph.

JAH Love

surfmon_I

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »

Give Thanks for a thread that holds much but gives more~~~  Here we have two side, but there are more.  Take a look at the multi facet of these thoughts and we can see that what we want is what we shall be.  Even if it is only the top 10 % that visiualize and activate our future reality, what has been shown is that we are all touched by this vision of empowerment.
  I man like, and have from the very beginning, Obama.   Bredren Moses sees the transformational quality/ Blossoming  of Inner Righteousness that activate a Generation that takes us to Our fathers land.   Bredren Human say, wait, tanke it on ourselves, Politricks are just business as usuall.
  It is true that leaders are born, but also that we are ALL a product of our environment.  We get out what we put in, and so, we can see that for a leader to rise from the lower rungs of societal ladder, the value is greater because unseen suffering that is out of the realm of the financially secure and established is used as a backdrop of silppage.  Once a leader "awakens" the higher goal of seeking to strike out and make a change for all as a representative of people, back slipping can not occur due to the leaders awareness of where they have come from and the people encountered along the way.
  As President Obama made this speech, I remember writing some thoughts down randomly while working.   One of which is that his speech is so Historic, ~~~it is not historic.  looking back what I mean is that for so long people have wanted to expose the false "playing field" and level it.  They very symbol of achieveing this height is realized with Obama.  For United States and the world, this is seen as the slate that has just been reset/ wiped clean.  What Human is stating is a BIG part of what feeling and vision is also shown in Moses' desire for Ones to get up~stand up, which is that we are now each of us to see our future.  Look withIn.  BE RESPONSIBLE.  Not so much Blah, Blah, but a pause for the cause~~~Unification, Manifestation.  We each have our own work to do, our own growing to tend to.
  Dear Ones, do not forget Love.  It is the Center of our exsistence and if be entertain the very thought that we are spiraling downward to destruction~~~if we do not see the possibility of the beauty we are to strike accord with and manifest through our enlightenment~~~the negative is boosted.  Perhaps if the slightest person feels the power withIn and radiates it outward, it is in that very sligtness the tide has turned, and we are on the way.
  All Power and Glory to JAH, The Light withIn each.
Let offer each other the hand of peace and friendship and work toward the realization of Individual Sovereignty where we set this blaze aflame for All Brethren and Sistren..

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 11:47:21 AM by surfmon_I »

moses

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 11:36:06 AM »

Yes I Bedrin Steve... Give thanks for mid-reflections.

I man like, and have from the very beginning, Obama.   Bredren Moses sees the transformational quality/ Blossoming  of Inner Righteousness that activate a Generation that takes us to Our fathers land.   Bredren Human say, wait, tanke it on ourselves, Politricks are just business as usuall.

Just for christ sake, a couple of days in between that last post and today, Iman have happened to posses three remarkable books that Iman currently is reading and contemplating. The Books are Stephen R Covey's The 8th Habit, Dreams From My Father and Audacity Of Hope by Man himself, Barack Obama. Now at least I have connected better in the outside by Obama by meeting him by his own words and reflections.

First I should have acknowledge these two authors' genius in their masterpieces. They are brilliant individuals that are trying to communicate something so significant and apparent in these times. Give Thanks and Praise to the Most I. I do highly recommend Stephen R Covey's The 8th Habit... I dare say, it is MUST READ for all conscious people.

Bedrin Steve, may I say what Iman have quoted from the I 's post is actually reflected in the Abstract quote of Book, Dreams From My Father... Interesting syncronicity? Sure.

Obama had selected a verse from the Bible:

"For we are strangers before them, and sojouners, as were all our fathers." 1 CHRONICLES 29:15

Sure Obama sounds like that seed of tenacious plant... Remember Kahlil's words in the Farewell of The Prophet? He is the wanderer... So are many people who awaken to a noble quest for the culture of peace and One Love. Many key figures in Rastafari are in real sense wanderers; Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Selassie I, Marcus Garvey, Howell and many many more remaining unlisted.

A point of being born in a humble places denote the evidence of their magnanimous hearts. We people of tenacious plants take our lives to be a real enterprise and pledge to make it work. Faith is our key, our spirit essence is bold enough to dare incarnating anywhere in the human family. Whether in red, yellow, white or black that is not a question. How folly is for those still cling to blood and tribal consciousness. The real enterprise for many of us, and by the grace of the almighty, we are scattered here and there and showered with blessings. Our gratitude and remembrace of who we are never happens like ordaination of humankind, rather we recognise our faith and light within, and outwardly, each other in grab of humanform and join hands, we recognise one another and build a new race, a new circle and frontier for friendship and kinship of spirit. This I see in Rastafari, and this made me be around here to share the messages of soul's whispering... Rastafari, had pulled together many mustard seeds... And the moment is nigh that All men and women who attribute to Rastafari culture to stand firm on their roots. To meet themselves face to face...

There is a saying in the bible:

"8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. " 1 CORINTHIANS 13:8-12

Rastafari should know, we were coming from was like coming in the mist; coming from the cold as Bob would sing intuitively. Rastafari is the culture of rebellion, at the same time it is the culture that spring from the within. It is a chance to dance as if with the Nyabigh Drums, the sounds of creation, the beating of drums, the heartbeat of the divine creator... as it was walking in the days in Jericho... Trumpeting down Jericho walls. Here where we are now, we have to know, a point to a trod is not sticking with old formalities, even if our preceded bedrins and sistren trodded the same... We have to overstand, even a longest journey begin with a single step... And that we started as children, idren of what we meant, Jah. Yet now, We have to come into realisation: Every bit and chucky of Universe is subjected to growth and regenisis... Rasta people should know that Its not that when the things started, everything was perfectly so. For that is a conviniently lie for conservatives. Rasta is liberal cultural, in fact for some of us it is almost radical... But, a need for empathy, make many of us to share matters in a dignified liberal assertations. It is just a simple recognition that, in a trod... not all of us are the same. Some of us are fast walkers, some slow walkers; nevertheless we are all walkers. And we keep on walking together... For we are all sojouners in this vast land of our father 's kingdom, thanks and Praises.

To meet ourselves face to face means to come in a total realisation to our essence of individuality... From unconscious to conscious. Until that point, we still have to work ourselves out.

Things being prophesied in part means; half of the story has never been told. But as one diggs within, many things will have to pass, yet love will abide forever more. For thats the supreme principle; holding all together.

So then who is a leader, if not a chief administrator, ruler or traditional manager?

The abstract quotation to Stephen R Covey's The 8th Habit is very intriguing...

"To the humble, courageous, "great" ones among us who exemplify how leadership is a choice, not a position."

The book is amazing... having gone a third of it in like three four days, suffice to say it is amongst the brightiest tool and leverage for many; out of social-cultural block, and towards empowerment.

To I man sight, any true leader is the disciple of Christ... About 2000 years Jesus taught golden precepts of discipleship and cultural influences. I see we are at very moment of Harvest Period... And I recognise many Harvestors in many fields... Some from Law ventures, some doctors, some business men, some beautiful muscians, some very ordinary but really very significant. I hail all them in spirit, and wherever we can join the hands, I as a man wont hesitate... These men and women know well, a measure of one's worthiness lies in serving others. A true dignity of man is his self-worthy, in connection to his soul essence; not fame or fortune nor anything ill.

A moment of harvest; Harvestors are people who take real enterprise to help others make better choices. For our fate is connected, yet our destiny is chosen. We have to make better choices when the moment is at nigh. Situation demands us to make conscious choices concerning what/who do we perceive to be. And from that, act for a better cause and rising from social crissis. Is any one getting a message? Any one sighting the writtings on the wall?

Lets decide on Destiny.

One Love

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.