Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: star ancestors  (Read 994 times)

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
star ancestors
« on: February 07, 2009, 09:55:21 PM »

i've heard some elders mention star people. is this what they were speaking about ? i don't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM-q8xhsYfc&feature=related
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

surfmon_I

Re: star ancestors
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 02:03:38 PM »

I think it is, although there are many differing interpretations of this "Alien" visitation and our role in how we live on this planet.  The message is always the same, wether we are quantifying "super~human" traits onto our prorhets, or trying to harness extraordinary power for the use as wepons;  We are warned the WE EACH are responsible for our lives and the ones that we live and share it with.
  There are very few people in life that we may share a complete over view of our purpose that have room for the views of others.  So, like language, we use differing tounges.  The message might very well be the same, but the strict adhereance of the "way" limit our ability to look at the picture as it applies to all.
  In the end we are to stand alone, after a lifetime of chances to share our thoughts and views, to show love and find a positive vibration that waves out to all that we come in contact with.  Retribution is not ours to give, being of a desire to find peace for all that accept this Idea but what has been happening in our past is leading to our tomorrow, and the World shakes.

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 21 queries.