Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: How about this!  (Read 15430 times)

Human

• Veteran User
Re: How about this!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 01:52:49 PM »

Respect back to you Knowledge, always a pleasure. Here are a few words from Robert Menard, Freeman on the Land talking about SOCIETY.

"We are told that we live in a free society. There is no greater test of freedom then being able to leave. In order to understand this idea better, we need to know some words and their definitions. First off, a society is a group of people joined together by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. Notice how there is no mention of geographical area? Being in a certain geographical area might give you’re the right to join a society; however it cannot create an obligation to join. See that mutual consent part? Pay attention to it, it will become very important.
Now what is a statute? Is a statute law? The answer is yes and no. It is not the law, but it is a rule which has the force of law, within a society. Statutes are the laws of a society. Outside of society, they have no effect at all.

I look at society as a house party, not a prison. At this party, there is food and music. We have a system set up which is supposed to determine what music is played and what food is served. This system is supposed to be democratic in nature, where the majority decides. Now if you don’t like the food, music, rules  of the house, or the system designed to determine those things, you are perfectly free to leave.  Maybe in the house (in society) you can’t smoke or own a gun. Does this mean you can’t do those things once you leave? Of course not! If you are no longer in the house, its rules no longer apply to you. These statutes which governments call laws, are all the laws of the society, or the house. Leave society, and these rules are no longer your laws. Those remaining behind will still have to obey them, you will not. Of course, you won’t
be able to eat the food or listen to the music (collect benefits), either.

The simple fact is if this is a free society, we have the right to leave. If we do not have that right, it is neither free, nor a society.
If our society was a house party, this is what we would see. At the food table, they are serving scraps and crumbs, while we hear them in the back kitchen whooping it up with their supplier friends (bankers). The music is either a Military March or a Polka. The waiters (government workers) are acting more and more like prison guards. There are mirrors everywhere, not enough seats and more than enough smoke. The door leading out of this party has been well hidden and hasn’t been opened for a long time. They might have even welded it shut. If we are to have a free society, then every once in a while, someone must leave. This will ensure that people know they are free to do so; someone must guard that door and ensure it opens easily. This will also allow those remaining in the house, to see what its like outside, without venturing forth themselves. If they decide its better outside, then they too are free to leave.

Remember that Liberty is not Freedom, when a ship pulls into port the sailors "have to ask for Liberty" in order to freely leave the ship and explore, this is the reason why the "Statute of Liberty" is in the WATER out in the bay, it is because were dealing with maritime admiralty law = the law of the sea and currency (Money).

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 11:46:36 PM »

Allow me first to address this- that you said nothing about Bilderbergs or Reptilons-

I never said you mentioned Reptilons, just that the Bilderberg group to which you refer, though not by name, is ON PAR with Reptilons in the public’s conception.

When you START with “The Torah is a pack of lies”, which is how I perceive this-

“For a long, long time on this forum it has been mostly reasoning/arguing/bitching/and finger pointing on subjects from the past such as posts about Jesus/bible/torah/Jews/Solomon/Holy Books/Holy writings...etc,etc which none of us can seriously say this or that is the truth in any realistic terms because we were not there physically, the writings have been subject to lots of changes, each person has been raised to see things a particular way, etc, etc, etc.”

you’ll have to excuse me for taking umbrage.

“please go look up anything i said and learn for yourself”
“is not conspiracy theory it is fact, same goes for everything i said if you take a moment to research”

How is this not reproving me?
“Whatever that means.”

Seriously.

You are implying that I am uneducated on the matter of which you speak and that I have not taken so much as a moment to research the matter, yet somehow I know the alternate names for the principals.

Riddle me that.

Seriously- look how off-put you were by my pointing out your internet gleaned philosophy is a well-known conspiracy theory and then consider to yourself how a person reading your dismissal of Torah, an actual unadulterated sacred book, might feel.

“Did you know that each of you no matter were you are from are a slave to the international bankers (Rothschild, JP Morgan, Hapsburg Dynasties etc) and are being used by them to pay off a debt they created, you are there product, you are the real value, the real source of money and you dont know it.”

Isn’t this the Bildeberger group?
I thought that’s who the international banking conspiracy behind the NWO is. This is exactly what you are describing.

There is supposed to be, in the US Constitution, checks and balances that prevent majority rule on the federal level.

Essential to removing oneself from a system of enslavement is the ability to feed and shelter ones self withOUT relying on "the man", the grid, the government. When people are unable to tell someone to just go away, "Take this job...", or "...when you make me" because that person is AFRAID of not being able to pay bills or feed his or her family, that person is in a position of "shuck and jive" to survive.

Any time a person must be dishonest- not considerate, not forgiving, not humble, but DISHONEST- to survive, that person is diminished and loses just a bit more of his or her- liberty? freedom?- SELF, and makes his or her self that much more of a commodity.

One of the primary tools of enslavement is public education, which is enslavement of the worst kind- mental and intellectual enslavement. Through public education worst of all, imo, children learn that NOTHING they do is important enough to continue once a bell rings, that no matter what flow they have attained, no matter how immersed in a project, thought, or conversation that child is, it must be DROPPED NOW and the child must go to a different room, start a different project, embrace a different idea, because a GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE SAID SO.

Schools are also tools for creating consumers.

That is pretty much their STATED objective, if one reads between the lines.

A sense of humor, as well as an ability to see ones own faults and even to apologize, whether in the wrong or not, are essential tools in Christian living.

I would think they'd be helpful in avoiding slavery as well.

BTW, Human, you think I am off-base in my links that I sent you-

READ THE COMMENTS for the video you linked.

Obviously we are on the same page-

YOU are in denial of brotherhood with me.

Quit judging and grow up.

I’m not kidding.

Bless up,
Jennifer

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 01:16:25 AM »

'A sense of humor, as well as an ability to see ones own faults and even to apologize, whether in the wrong or not, are essential tools in Christian living."

Sun worship doesnt appeal to me but thanks anyways. I will grow up when you use your mind and not your Christian ego.

IM NOT KIDDING......lol...now thats funny. Next.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 01:48:33 AM »

'A sense of humor, as well as an ability to see ones own faults and even to apologize, whether in the wrong or not, are essential tools in Christian living."

Sun worship doesnt appeal to me but thanks anyways. I will grow up when you use your mind and not your Christian ego.

IM NOT KIDDING......lol...now thats funny. Next.

Human,
your head is directly up where it ought not be.

I have been SCREAMING for unity and brotherhood, pm and on this question.

YOU are shouting down that we are all slaves, yet you MOCK my further insight as to what is happening.

You are a living testimonial to what the denial of Yah wreaks.

Deal with your own bad self.

I have what I need, including the fellowship of neighbors WITH WHOM I INCIDENTALLY disagree.

YOU continue to REVILE all who do not share your world view while at the same time  FALSELY calling for brotherhood.

What you nreally mean is this:

"I will tell you enough truth to convince you to support my demonic lies."

Prove me wrong.

Bless up.
Deny Yah and see what life wreaks.

You are it.
Posted on: March 11, 2009, 05:33:56 PM
Human,

I have TRIED and tried and tried

for over a year now

to find a CIVIL COMMON ground with you

and you have talked around and reviled me

BECAUSE I am a Christian, and I cannot help but believe also because I am WHITE and a WOMAN.

You are NOTHING LIKE the Ras' I knew who drew me into God.

You are a reviler and despiser of scripture, which I can circumvent, GIVEN THE CHANCE, which you refuse me.

I have been willing FOR OVER A YEAR to lay aside my fundamental disagreement with your disparagement of scripture, which you also do on the initial post on this thread, for the sake of unity on FUNDAMENTAL ISSUES OF SURVIVAL.

This AVOIDING SLAVERY-  HEY I AM HOMESCHOOLING THREE KIDS< RAISING MY OWN MEAT< AND TRYING TO GARDEN IN A HOSTILE ALASKAN CLIMATE- Is this REALLY experience you want to write-off?-

It is the PRIMARY CONCERN OF EVERY FREE PERSON.

IF your real concern were REALLY avoiding slavery you MIGHT be more respectful of people who are actually CARRYING IT OUT IN PRACTICE as much as possible.

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW who are actually off the grid?

Who have NOT registered their children?

Mine are and we're on, but... that is my husband's doing, not mine.

WISE UP.

Open your heart and free your mind.

Bless.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »

"I will tell you enough truth to convince you to support my demonic lies."

Demonic lies......ok i hear you thanks.

I love how you say "bless up" and then "deny God and see what life wreaks", "you are it"...tisk tisk i see you threw out the message early on to simply rest on the messenger, how very predictable.

Interesting that your the only one who has posted that took what i said the wrong way, then got paranoid and thought i was insulting you, thanks for your post and for sharing just how "Far off the grid you really are".

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »

Greetings to Human,

Just to say, based upon your submissions within this thread, I find it hard to see why Natty T is flinging such negative vibes after you.
But then again -I know ;D

Anyway, moving on, how about this.
I think that sometime ago in the past, when we use to live as one, with the ability of communicating without speech and language (telepathy ESP -whatever) That someone, something, some group, introduced a doctrine, which was designed specifically to break that link, that oneness which we all shared!

The doctrines are the differing schools of thought, some of which are reality based and others which are not, the upshot being a puzzle that cannot be fathomed but as more and more people were introduced to the programme, the more widespread it became, until the "spiritual" communication/connection was severed and now we are all in effect scrabbling around in the dark.

This a very simplified view of a concept which I am sure will generate reasoning or maybe condemnation!

Anyway keep flinging up the vibes,

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2009, 12:25:48 PM »

"All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted
as self-evident."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

Its the self evident part that is painful to some so they lash out.

Yes moving on.

"I think that sometime ago in the past, when we use to live as one, with the ability of communicating without speech and language (telepathy ESP -whatever) That someone, something, some group, introduced a doctrine, which was designed specifically to break that link, that oneness which we all shared!"

Agreed, every ancient book talks of such things, every peoples ancient stories in there culture talk of it as well. At one time in humanity's infancy there was a world wide knowledge based upon nature and how it works, the heavens and how it works and the origins of Man and Mind and how they became, then at sometime in the past something, some group or race changed all that by some way. Im sure we can reason quite realistically the two of us, but, it is better by p.m. then on here, as you can see and have learned very quickly threads get hijacked and off topic fast, that how it is on a public forum.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2009, 03:34:11 PM »

Respect Human,

True Sound ;)

It's a funny thing I because I never read that concept in a book, it was sparked by something I saw whilst watching Star Trek TNG, ha hah cheesy but true, But if newton discovered the laws of gravity by watching an apple fall, then why not!

But moving on regarding Human infancy. I have to agree with what you allude to about how they changed up the programme.
Personally I would not be surprised if this is not one vast "computer programme". I say computer programme because I'm  constrained by language to really explain what I mean. But the nearest principles that come the closest to what I am trying to say are those found in computer programmes.

Contrary to popular belief the individual and inherent programmes of nature run like clockwork, (pardon the pun) actually they run even more regular than that, unless interfered with! For instance take a black hole in space, it's primary purpose being to hold that part of the universe in perfect sync, that is actually more realistic to me and more relevant than the nonsense about a burning bush which started talking! Funny how so called rational (and sensible) people can believe nonsense when they want to or more to the point are required to!

Anyway more Power to the Source

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »

"Contrary to popular belief the individual and inherent programmes of nature run like clockwork, (pardon the pun) actually they run even more regular than that, unless interfered with"

Yep, this is why the ancient writers wrote there stories to explain just that which you said, then people who used simply there ego and had control and power on there mind hijacked that knowledge, put a twist on it, re-worked it and sold it off to people and now thousands of years later people call you a pagan or heathen or conspiracy nut for saying such obvious truths...it's the power of fear based trauma indoctrination and blind faith. Reading bible accounts have taught me me a few things...burning bush for example....1) that there is a profound deeper truth hidden in the story and most assuredley is about me (nature/life)..2) that such a story was understood by a select few who used there higher faculties to discern and understand it's meaning and the most important for me is 3) that it is NOT about some real, physical, old man, talking to a dam bush on fire and hearing real voices from it claiming it is the creator of the universe and then spreading a message, if you believe that the you are capable of believing anything and that is not rational nor using the very thing which you were created with...intelligence... but then again most who think like that have been taught that they are worthless sinners BEFORE BIRTH and only through constant fear and alms can they maybe be restored..which they will never actaully find out until death. I dont have a fear of an eternal hell or cruel judgment day when i stare into a beautiful sunset or watch beautiful children playing which are 2 of the most natural things one can see....so why should i place a blind ignorant faith in words on paper written thousands of years ago when most were illiterate and could not understand them then...people live in the 21st century with bronze age beliefs...very dangerous and ignorant in my book.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2009, 04:30:38 PM »

Human

I have to say that you have a remarkable ability to convert conscious thought into writing!
Indeed other than this salute I don't really have anything to add - because you echo my thoughts entirely,
Which is dangerous because it presents a further example of those of us who do not accept the programme
and therefore present a escalating probability of system failure! :)

The only thing I would add - for the benefit of others, is that there are indeed those who know something
about I (us) that they don't want I (us) to know! 

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 05:55:32 PM »

Respect to the I.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 02:22:13 PM »

Though it is an interesting question why such escapist iniquitous commonry insists on forcing itself upon Rastafarians, the fact remains that despite what anyone may want the conversations on this board to consist of, it is established to be those based on faith. Thus "Researched" "Information" is not really of the same realm. Its of course understandable why those incapable of the contemplation of such a realm would resent those to whom it is primary yet the true knowledge of an individuals "freedom" and similar questions are unapproachable with out clear spiritual directives, most specifically from HIM Haile Selassie I, Which ironically most of the participants of this and most other "Rastafari" boards appear devoid of and hostile to.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »

"Thus "Researched" "Information" is not really of the same realm"  your right Ras stink eye, it takes using your brain and intelligence, were faith you need neither.  Faith = Ruled by ideas for which you have no evidence.

Jesus Christ who was born of a virgin, cheated death, and rose bodily in to heaven - can now be eaten in the form of a cracker..........laughable to the extreme.

Your an idiot Elijah plain and simple, and by you saying "Which ironically most of the participants of this and most other "Rastafari" boards appear devoid of and hostile to" clearly proves others on other Rasta boards feel the same, time to start looking in the mirror you clown. It shows your a wannabe internet Rasta who doesnt have the balls like others here to get out and actually live Rastafari, instead you "type' Rastafari only.

Look what you wrote  "why such escapist iniquitous commonry insists on forcing itself upon Rastafarians"  then in the same paragraph you write "most of the participants of this and most other "Rastafari" boards appear devoid of and hostile to"  first you pretend that your people here are Rastafarians and then at the same time claim there not and ridicule them, which you do constantly,  you would be laughed at in Rasta circles, concert or any other gathering of conscious Rasta minds.....

I even found a video about you...A who Dem..it's Elijah I straight from Jah cold stone creamery...ding dong duck...lol....clown.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/40968/saturday-night-live-digital-short-ras-trent

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 05:18:11 PM »

It is by titles alone that the duppy massive attempts its pretenderation.

First, it is ridiculed...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 05:22:39 PM by A WHO DEM?! »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.