Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: How about this!  (Read 15138 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: How about this!
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 06:29:42 PM »

First it is ridiculed....
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »

http://www.hulu.com/watch/40968/saturday-night-live-digital-short-ras-trent

The best part is when you walk quietly by the real Rases.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 07:23:31 PM »

I personally can't wait for the violent opposition part.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »

After reading the post of a who dem.

I have to respond to certain issues.

Who Dem writes that "it's of course understandable why those incapable of the contemplation of such a realm would resent those
to whom it is primary yet the true knowledge of an individuals "freedom" and similar questions are unapproachable with out clear spiritual directives, most specifically from HIM Haile Selassie I, Which ironically most of the participants of this and most other "Rastafari" boards appear devoid of and hostile to". !!!

However the truth is; the most faith based contributor is him. All he seems to be able to do is construct gibberish into pseudo-intelligent sentences that are designed to stifle real reasoning and insight. He is indeed the staunch defender of the staus quo. He claims to hail H.I.M -yeah right!! However instead of showing conscious reasoning to support his outlandish claim,The only reasoning you get from him, is some jewish/babylonian sentimentality and foolishness. The rhetoric one would expect to hear from those opposed to any examination of the real truth! Human hit the nail on the head with his comment -"It shows your a wannabe internet Rasta who doesnt have the balls like others here to get out and actually live Rastafari, instead you "type' Rastafari only". That is a true sound!I notice that him and crew dont even come back to me over previous points I raised against their folly, but what do you expect.

surfmon_I

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2009, 02:07:04 PM »

There are so many ways this current board lacks the dignity that I have always associated with Rastafari.
There is not any attempt to treat each other with raspect or even the acknowledgment of differing views.

I have always enjoyed what Bredren Human brings, knowing there is respect between our views, both similar and differing.
Natty is a strong woman, intelligent and independent~ Raspect.  Though I have yet to see why ones with such a strong Christian faith mingle with Rastas and not seek the link that IS His Majesty.
Knowledge, the first impression I have in the name is Vanity or pride.  Though the I writes clearly, there is a mocking tone in the very nature of the Ible, Jesus and the followers of such Icent texts (same for bredren Human)~ Rasta never mock the faith of others, just seem to see that the fullness is not observed.  This fullness is beyond words.
Elijah, well bredren, whatever wisdom the I share is covered over by sheer willingness to confront and pull away from a unity amongst InI~ evreytime.  Last thing I remembah is Codex Allimentarius~ of which I man remain linked to and aware of.

Life is a progression in which we are striving to get back to Nature.  We have come so far from the reality of our oneness that we exult our separation.  Ever seeing vanity of words and forcing of Ideas all the while never really DOING anything.  I say this because so often we fight on these Ideas and "reasonings"  instead of finding a way to relate lifes experience~ which is REALLY what we must SHOW the youth.

Many that come are youth, and what do they see?, what do they read of our words?, do we invite others views truly?.  Fear and intimidation are the slavers tactics and we strive to be free.

Guidance, Love an Peace.  Unity.  Naturally. 

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2009, 03:16:39 PM »

Rastafari is Rastafari and will always be Rastafari and those who are not Rastafari will never be Rastafari or overstand Rastafari or even control themselves enough to refrain from harassing, slandering, causing confusion for, and pretending to be Rastafari. This is about the only concretized truth thats resulted from the "Rastafari" internet forum phenomenon. It is against the absolute dejection of what masquerades as and associates with Rastafari these days that our true greatness is reflected, so give thanks pitifully transparent tag-along massive! Such a supremely malevolent reaction is truly the only suitable indicator of the revelations purity.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2009, 08:06:20 PM »

"Rastafari is Rastafari and will always be Rastafari and those who are not Rastafari will never be Rastafari or overstand Rastafari or even control themselves enough to refrain from harassing, slandering, causing confusion for, and pretending to be Rastafari."

You just described yourself perfectly in your own words, interesting how inner feelings come out so easily. Rastafari is a man, a particular man and you are not he, besides it is you who mock "Rastafari Community" or as you say "Rastafari".

This is my last post on this subject, thought it was going to be a beneficial subject to all of us, but, again as usual it falls apart.

"Though the I writes clearly, there is a mocking tone in the very nature of the Ible, Jesus and the followers of such Icent texts (same for bredren Human)"

yes Surfmon there is a mocking tone "IN" the ancient texts and when one talks about it they are mocked themselves therefore those mocked who no longer are fooled anymore mock the others, not a pretty cycle but a cycle none the less.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2009, 08:22:15 PM »

Absolutely. I mock the so called "Rastafari community". I'm glad you recognize that. They don't hold a candle to the "stars" of ignorance, but what are you going to do...

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 12:18:26 PM »

Response to Surfmon

I have read and duly noted the contents of your post. To be honest, you kind of caught me on the unawares, because I had received your invitation to chat on the private messenger before I read this posting.

However, in response, to your first impression; I am not a person of vanity, and I pride myself  in knowing that pride becomes before a fall! I am surprised that you have assumed those impressions about I. Whereas you are indeed entitled to your opinion, I would (for what it's worth) assure you that I am not a egotist wrapped up in self deluded vanity.

You then go onto to highlight what you perceive to my mocking tone! Well what can I say, other than I am not inna - the going around the bush tactics-, I prefer to get to the point, rather than be tied down in semantics! However to address the point you make, I do write clearly because the points I make, I want them to be clear and transparent, as oppose to the gibberish that others string together and claim is some deep mystical reasoning! Get me right, the bongo congo hail de Haillie I, way of saying things is okay,but more time, to get the point across I prefer to use straight English. Sorry if that offends you. But if de I want I to Imunicate wid de I wid use of the Irrect phraseology in order that de I can more overstand Iman, then I can do that fe de I! But de I have haffi overs is not de I one alone I ah deal wid seen!!

In terms of the Bible, (B.asic I.nstruction B.efore L.eaving E.arth), the Ible, The Good Book, - whatever term you you use when you refer tothat book, Right now you should overstand that we are trying to free our minds, (well I am, and even though I don't Human personally, other than what I read on here, I feel that Human a deal wid de same ting as I,- Freeing our minds and trying to make sense out of nonsense) I am not going to go over the points I have made -as they are there for all to see. What I would say however is any point I have made, has been open and transparent, and the points have been made usually with the reason as to why I am making the point! You might feel that the bible is your guide, I don't! But I nah fight you over it! Because regardless of our own views, there is indeed only one judge, (The Head Creator and First Source) so in the end if judgment is to take place. I would not feel anyway to stand in front of the judge and state my case in respect of me and my earthly flex. No problems at all!

Indeed I have to smile when I note your defence of Natty Threads, All now she hasn't come back to me about any of the issues I have made in respect of her posts, but respect same way! One question however you (appear to) chant down Human and I, but you seem very reticent (or is that reluctant) to the same chanting when it comes to A Who Dem!! One thing, you don't hear me diss the King, but him a diss the King, and all a Bun the Rastafari but you don't appear to have nothing to say to him (unless I missed it) So how does that work??

If you are telling me the words of Jesus mean something then yes we can discuss that, but when I hear nonsense about his immaculate conception, how he is suppose to walk pon water, and all the other tings that are not real, then I have something to say about that! In short if the I is alluding to a livity then I can listen to de I, but if you are talking to me about the divine personality of Jesus then unless you can prove that in an objective manner then forget it!

Finally going back to the issue of A who dem;
If I wasn't conscious person, then I would be wrapped up with the obvious question of asking in light of his derogatory and racist comments; What is he dealing with? What is he defending? I notice he is dissing black people over their views re the babylonian/jewish conspiracy - according to him they're  all racist/supremacist. Then in a complete U turn, he then calls the British white supremacist's when he is defending Robert Mugabe!! ???  You should advise him to start know himself, cos we already know what he is dealing in!
As I suspected from the first time I noticed his gibberish, He is defending nothing, Every time him mention Rastafari; It's really Pope Paul (or should I say Benedict) the face/head of the system he actually hailing. That it is who him a defend! Him a say Rastafari all de while, but as he has shown and recently admitted/confessed, him really a fight Rasta. Him a praise the system and those that run it! Every time him say Rastafari, it's like listening to a grunting pig trying to roar like a lion.

That person is not clean, he can't be, he is just like the swine who love to wallow in filth, it's the exactly the same way for this individual.  But what do you expect, just as you cant chastise a pig for wallowing in filth because that is its nature, Is indeed the same way we have to accept A Who Dem, for at the end of the day, this is his work, indeed it is his purpose, to protect the system by pouring scorn and derision upon those who are opposed to it! If you don't see that, I suggest go back and re-check his racist and ridiculous reasonings!!

I seem to recall someone singing "That men and people will fight you down (why) when you see the (JAH) light" it seems like him wasn't wrong!

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2009, 01:29:15 PM »

Wow, when really we all want the same basic things right?
Isonally see validity in all sides
that which the I speaks in regards to our slavery status in SUS-I-ET I am aware of Human
and avoided birth suffer-tickets for mi youth for yrs, then them wanted to go overseas, get money from  the Gov etc and they became a necessary evil
same natty, homeschooled for yrs, living in the bush, organic food and homegrown medicine, keep working on the self sufficient permaculture garden lifestyle
keep being activist, standing up for our rights, Usury is not right and it does mention that in the bible
I friend Rock has taught us alot about the "Law"
I am a living (wo)man and not a contracted title on a piece of paper and I claim sovereignty and hold that no man or woman may come between I and I living source/creator/Self
"thou may worship no other Gods"
I have the right to use Herbs, given by my Creator
I will not take control oriented drugs or trust "the system"
the system is a tool, far I n I, to be used by we not to rule ova we
I will find the brilliant sovereignty documents that Bredren Rock gave we
His basic philosophy and approach when harrassed by Babylon is to deny that He is the contracted "name" on the birth sufferticket, to refuse to sign any documents with the courts, prisons, shrinks...etc to refuse to contract with anyone who is dodgy, by agreeing to their "lies and deception" one buys into the bullshit and becomes "slave" He tells them, he is a living man, not the name on their piece of paper, the man has had court officials walk out of courtrooms as they often get intimidated by his bible backed truth
and believe I, the man is harassed alot for his Herbal medicine use, but He refuses to bow to the shitstem
youtube "Rocks court appearance", I think that might find it ...I lost the link, when my PC died, recently...but the mans an inspiration, as are all the livicated activists in my home village Nimbin....Rebeltown
Love yahs
I-Sis Nyah I

Posted on: March 16, 2009, 02:14:48 PM
sorry "Rocks court appearance" wont work...but I'll ask him whats the vids called next time I see him
its true, we need to free ourselves now, while we can, or our children will be in an even worse positon than we are now and we certainly ain't living in a democratic or enlightened or freedom raspecting society yet...still a moral and just and aware soceity would be a nice start, too much freedom without awareness and rasponsibility wont be much good
oh and "Knowledge" heard of quantum mechanics? check it out, those miracles of Jesus's just may have happened, one simply needs to expand ones Iception of reality
and check "autobigraphy of a Yogi:" by Yogananda, for some modern day miracle mind ova matter men and woman, it backs up the Jesus story too
there is so much we don't know we don't know
thats what I know
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2009, 03:08:53 PM »

NyaInIJahLove 

you write the following excerpt;
"Knowledge" heard of quantum mechanics? check it out, those miracles of Jesus's just may have happened, one simply needs to expand ones Iception of reality and check "autobigraphy of a Yogi:" by Yogananda, for some modern day miracle mind ova matter men and woman, it backs up the Jesus story too there is so much we don't know we don't know that's what I know"[/quote]

In answer to your question, Yes I have heard of Quantum Mechanics. 
So are you saying that the immaculate conception of Jesus is Quantum Mechanics or Quantum Conception?
But given that every Human Being since creation, as been born via the womb, from a mixing of sperm and egg -(whether directly injected = Sex or by scientific means  = Test Tube) then pending your explanation as to how Quantum Conception works, then I will stick with what I know!

I note with a degree of disappointment, I hasten to add, that H.I.M. also had a mother and father; so how is it Jesus (the son of Man) doesn't have no earthly father, but every other character whether they be biblical or historical, have one?? Yeah I know faith can move mountains, and the mind can make it real and if I hold up four fingers (whilst torturing you) you will swear sooner or later when pressure started to hold you that I am holding up five.

But the truth is the truth! But as I am not an egotist, so I wont lean on so called misunderstanding; So therefore please explain to me why Jesus siblings were all recorded as stemming from the Mary and Joseph, but yet Jesus don't have a earthly father? I am not foolish or naive enough to accept that story without someone first revealing to me, how that really works! So here is your chance to show me.

In a time like all now, when we can get reasoning's about a lot of things including Quantum Mechanics and how the Omniniverse was formed, etc, even explanations about the history of the formation of the Earth over the last 4 billion years, then how is it no one can explain this thing, this fantastic event to which lot's of people blindly believe to be the truth, but to which no one can explain!

If a woman suddenly claimed an angel told her she was pregnant, with the child of the Lord! Then I will tell you that any person chatting that kind a ting nowadays; would be put away as a Mad Person! But that is not the issue. The issue (or the joke -depending on one's level of cynicism) is that the Mad Person who claimed that they received such wonders and signs, would be put away for a very very long time, by the very same people who claim that it is precisely under the same set of circumstances in which Jesus was conceived!

I look forward to hearing from you with your detailed explanation

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2009, 04:55:16 PM »

Sam Harris

"The only reason anyone is a moderate in matters of faith these days is that he has assimilated some of the fruits of the last two thousand years of human thought (democratic politics, scientific advancement on every front, concern for human rights, an end to cultural and geographic isolation, etc.). The doors leading out of scriptural literalism do not open from the inside. The moderation we see among nonfundamentalists is not some sign that faith itself has evolved; it is, rather, the product of the many hammer blows of modernity that have exposed certain tenets of faith to doubt. Not the least among these developments has been the emergence of our tendency to value evidence and to be convinced by a proposition to the degree that there is evidence for it. Even most fundamentalists live by the lights of reason in this regard; it is just that their minds seem to have been partitioned to accommodate the profligate truth claims of their faith. Tell a devout Christian that his wife is cheating on him, or that frozen yogurt can make a man invisible, and he is likely to require as much evidence as anyone else, and to be persuaded only to the extent that you give it. Tell him that the book he keeps by his bed was written by an invisible deity who will punish him with fire for eternity if he fails to accept its every incredible claim about the universe, and he seems to require no evidence whatsoever."

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2009, 05:06:45 PM »

Greetings Human

You dangerous you know!! ;D

But joking aside, again I have to give de I - A one bag of respect - salute!!

One of the things that I rate about de I, is that unlike me who can be cynical (or at least appear to be so to the less discerning reader), and a little forthright. You have a way of saying that which is important in an objective and factual manner.
Stay Conscious

Knowledge.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2009, 05:21:16 PM »

Oh i can be cynical my friend, I struggle not to be but it gets the best of me for sure, so it go bredrin. Im not sure of any other way besides objective and factual along with common sense reasoning, anything else is ???

More:

"While moderation in religion may seem a reasonable position to stake out, in light of all that we have (and have not) learned about the universe, it offers no bulwark against religious extremism and religious violence. From the perspective of those seeking to live by the letter of the texts, the religious moderate is nothing more than a failed fundamentalist. He is, in all likelihood, going to wind up in hell with the rest of the unbelievers. The problem that religious moderation poses for all of us is that it does not permit anything very critical to be said about religious literalism. We cannot say that fundamentalists are crazy, because they are merely practicing their freedom of belief; we cannot even say that they are mistaken in religious terms, because their knowledge of scripture is generally unrivaled. All we can say, as religious moderates, is that we don’t like the personal and social costs that a full embrace of scripture imposes on us. This is not a new form of faith, or even a new species of scriptural exegesis; it is simply a capitulation to a variety of all-too-human interests that have nothing, in principle, to do with God. Religious moderation is the product of secular knowledge and scriptural ignorance—and it has no bona fides, in religious terms, to put it on a par with fundamentalism. The texts themselves are unequivocal: they are perfect in all their parts. By their light, religious moderation appears to be nothing more than an unwillingness to fully submit to God’s law. By failing to live by the letter of the texts, while tolerating the irrationality of those who do, religious moderates betray faith and reason equally. Unless the core dogmas of faith are called into question—i.e., that we know there is a God, and that we know what he wants from us—religious moderation will do nothing to lead us out of the wilderness."

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:32:05 PM by Human »

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2009, 09:22:15 AM »

Look I don't appreciate the insinuations calling I n I religious fanatics
and I am proud to be a little bit crazy
yes Mystics of all ages have been called "crazy" by mainstream
and most of the stories of the prophets in the bible and other scriptures would have been deemed grandiouse and schizo for having visions, talking to angels and "God"
from what I have read, the immaculate conception was an implant by off-planet advanced beings from "Hoova", the planet that Yesus and the Jahoova Hebrew people came from...howeva, I have no personal Isonal experience of the reality of this, so I can't verify it
I do , however have a deep Inection with His and Her Majesty and they assure I, there is a basis of truth in the Ible
and it wasn't just the conception the I mentioned, walking on water and such, well the Yogis of India have been defying the "laws" of the solidness of matter, for eva since, lkike I
Posted on: March 17, 2009, 10:13:21 AM
Like i say, the book mentioned is a great eye/I opener and I think, clarifies the bible hugely
Many of the Indian Holy people have a better overstanding of Spirituality than most western men and women, that is why the gestation of the Rastas was in the reasoning of the Indians and African Diaspora folks ova the chalwa and chalice, smokin up the lambs bread n Kali Shiva Herb in JA
Indian culture values meditation, and studies the experiential spiritual writings of saints, yogis n Sadus of millenia, it becomes more real when it ceases to be an intellectual exercise and becomes a living relationship, is all I know
Jah Bless
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.