Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: How about this!  (Read 15431 times)

surfmon_I

Re: How about this!
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2009, 09:29:27 AM »

Greetings,  I would like to humbly address the last post I made and respond to Bredren Knowledge.  
  Bredren, chat is usually where I have found the best place to meet and get to know what is behind the person that post.  It is a place we get to think on our fingers, in the moment, and this can be a beautiful thing as we get to know one another.  On this site, the chat room is a lonely place of late.  It leaves us with the words and Ideas and icons that represent we as a member/person.
  Knowledge, I must say that the persentation and follow through of method of resoning is something to give the I respect for.  I apologize for the rudeness of flavor of my post.  It is probably frustration with the flow always being combative rather than collective.
Recently, due to the lack of this very quality, I have been visiting another board and the difference between the two is quite astonishing.  It resulted in attendance of a Rastafari Rising meeting where I met some elders and was able to spend some time and get to know them as I was invited to stay the night instead of sleeping in the car.  Spending the night with these two Bredren, reasoning face to face was/is a very valuable experience of which I can only hope there will be more.  
  Straight English is fine as the point is more important than  the confusing I~speak.  It is alright for fun, and flavor, but more times then not it sound foolish coming from ones that do not live in the Islands where Rastafari culture formed up.
  As far as the Bible, well, it has been 4 years now and I am still not at the New Testament.  I am sure that we would be in agreement on many things from the words the I has written, but the mocking tone I refer to is AnyOne that feels the desire to put down the faith of others.
"There is no greater day of gratitude and joy for Christians than celebrating the birthday of Our Savior Jesus Christ." ~ words of HIM.  Now, if we were chatting in the room and showing our views as to the implications of such a statement, it would be fine.  But, on a rasta forum, I think that Ones should respect the teachings of His Majesty.  I know of alternate stories of Rabbi Jesus which go against the passed down teachings of the Roman church, yet there is a time and place and audience for such things.  I see it as a sticky topic, for how could Rastafari people whom sight His Majesty as The Power of the Trinity, have to use the Roman "trinity" to validate themselves?.  Unless we see the power of the Bible as Esoteric in which case it becomes illusory.  There are many Rasta that use the Bible and Ones should not be belittle the faith of others.  Immaculate conception or not.

Who a dem?,  As long as I have been here, so has he.  On other boards, it is all the same.  Rastas are not rasta, Rastafari or anything but false pretenders.  So it go.  One thing I have learned is that it is NOT about unity and Love to all people.  To many Rasta it is about Equal Rights and Justice.  Still to others, it is about Revolution and still others it is about the nature of violence as a means to an end.
  I have no need to defend Elijah, for he needs NO ONE.  I on the other hand feel that we are connected and there is a purpose to our meetings.  If we look with our hearts and our eyes, we can see that we really are speaking of the same things unless we choose to see the differences and bring them to the forefront of our rhetoric or even use them as the driving force as a wedge.
I think it fruitless to try and water a dead plant.  I have often wondered how many of the 2,377 posts are positive and serve others.  I have a feeling not many,  but we each learn and grow, so I have hope...
  Dear Bredren, I have been at a loss of words lately.  Although I had a Blessed Meeting with the two Elders,  I am in a period of self reflection and I had no right to step out and write those words not having the power, at the moment, to clearly outline reasoning in such a way as the I.  It has been a lesson in reasoning and humility, and for that I give Thanks !.  I am not above admitting wrong, and strive to learn from such shared wisdom.
 ~S~

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »

Hail Surfmon

I give nuff respect to the response from de I and it certainly clarifies some of the issues I addressed.
I would also like to take the opportunity to state, that no one knows the fullness of the mysteries that encompass us.
But we try to gain an overstanding! I would not profess to be the all knowing and all seeing one far from it.
But I have seen enough and I know enough to know that things are not right! The system would have us adopt as gospel - pardon the pun,
things that no sensible person would accept without objective proof or intelligent reasoning!

I accept that my fault (if it is a fault) is that I don't accept things without swirling it around first and seeing if it really stands up to objective scrutiny! I have learned that although individuals are important, the most crucial thing (that which matters most) is the livity that they express/demonstrate. For too long Men have placed an unnatural preeminence upon personalities (anthropomorphic-ism) which is fair enough -all's fair in love and war. But the down-slide is that Sheeople (people) are just too afraid to even ask the most relevant questions for fear of been ridiculed, chastised or even worse!

Personally I am a seeker, I am trying to find out certain things whilst I am passing through this dimension/dispensation. I think it's important to try and obtain at least a little overstanding about the world we live in (as oppose to the Earth we live on). I note your remarks re the Bible and I would say that if one wants to read the book -then why not? But also bear in mind that it is not necessarily the source of information they may think it is! I always find that Biblical and Historical issues are like a zip, both sides have to be aligned for it to work properly. But history and the bible are two entirely different things in terms of what they record. I am fully aware that History has been manipulated in as much the same way as the bible, and for that reason, amongst many, I don't accept the bible in the same way as others do!

However, the real issue is about focus, inside each of us resides divine attributes which have been purposefully made to lay dormant!
These attributes can be experienced when a person meditates or prays to whomsoever they believe they should pray to. The system; in my humble opinion, uses it's many influences to harness this focus to reinforce the mental slavery and maintain our prisoner/serf status.
The best (or worse) prison is one without walls, the most effective kind of incarceration is when you don't even realise that your are
an incarcerated prisoner!

There are many roads to salvation, emancipation or redemption I am trying to to get there, if I can show a one food for thought whilst on my trod. Then that is good enough for me!  However, although I may regularly highlight those issues that matter I don't believe in dictating to ones how they must find themselves.

One Love
Health and Strength to de I

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2009, 01:29:27 PM »

"but the mocking tone I refer to is AnyOne that feels the desire to put down the faith of others."

It's interesting that many feel it is wrong for others to "mock" someones faith which if it is the faith they are mocking than i would agree because faith is a personal understanding. If it is the written dogma that someone is mocking than that is different, it is perfectly acceptable to question and scrutinize written dogma and if it turns out to be against all things known to the natural order of life so far as we know it in this "modern" time then to mock it is understandable. I think the word "Mock" may not be the correct word, but, to an individual with certain deep attachments to such written dogma it would seem mocking, but in the bigger picture of the subject it would be a natural example of something ludicrous and therefore whenever there is discussion of it would come a tone of "are you for real".

Bredrin Surfmon you know I and you also know by my posts that i don't disrespect the teaching or the man himself we know as Rastafari, the personal faith of His Majesty means little to me because that is his personal journey and not mine, the importance of the man to me is his very distant bloodline and political and moral attributes which he expressed during a variety of emotional times for him and the world at large. To me there are 2 types of followers of Rastafari, there are the ones who see a deep connection of this man to an ancient bloodline going far far back into Nubian ancestry and beyond to a time when humanity was in it's infancy and bloodlines were created by the Gods to rule man, this ancestry is unique and filled with many interesting (to the I) "what if's", his strength and character are examples to these Rastas on how to live and walk through life and form the nucleous within them, every example of human behaviour can be recognized by knowing him and his life and can be a used for support and guidance in ones own. The 2nd type of Rasta is the ones who see a connection to the writings in the bible (not necessarily the Koran, Rig Vedas, Purans etc, etc) like revelations, and other areas, this is there only tangible connection to say this man is God or he is divine or a reborn again Jesus etc, etc. These constantly need the bible to hold claim to such things, usually by cherry picking only certain writings while discarding or consciously avoiding other outlandish passages. I am of the former type and so my clarity of biblical writings and other such writings is not construed by faith or fear or by my personal like of His Majesty, it is in this regard that im able to honestly approach such writings and objectively scrutinize them which to some it seems mocking on my part. The problem i have with the followers of religion is not there personal journey with "faith" for who am i to interfere with that, but, with the words written down in these so called Holy books themselves. Many say unconsciously "to each there own, believe whatever you wish" and that is fine, to an extent and can help mature people to get along and live peacefully side by side, but, there is the other extreme that says "I can kill you, hurt you, destroy you because God says so" and guess what....there right...God or the "words" do say it is acceptable and that is the danger, it is the "words" themselves which i mock, they are written and there is no changing that, it is the moral and ethical maturity that seperates wether i accept that there just words by fallible man or words by the creator of all and un challingable, and living in these times is the same as back then when Muslims extremist believing in martyrdom and Christian extremist believing in the rapture create a very bad recipe for humanities future. This is my beef with the Holy books when taken in the litteral sense, i see in these books esoteric truths about man and nature but unfortunately when you try to discuss such observations they are taken by many to be a mockery, pagan, heathen, satanic or what have you and so your left to deal with the exoteric value, and when you examine the exoteric value you quickly see (if you are being honest) there is no value only misguided teachings on morality and ethics...this is why we are today the dangerous religious world we live in. Science in my understanding of things does not have all the truths and in many ways is quite far from those they claim are true, but i propose a question to all:

"Think of a question in which we once had a scientific answer, but, for which now we have a religious one of better understanding for humanity."???

One love bredrin, the I knows my deep respect for the Surfmon.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2009, 02:15:57 PM »

Greetings to Human and Father Surfmon cah de I dem a 5 star General inna dis ya ting yah and Iman just a come (ha hah)

I rate de I them for the same reason but different aspects still.

Surfmon is a veteran and I know him know nuff tings, But I respect him more so, because him will take time to consider a point of view, and respond accordingly. If the reply to his views are vexing, him will take it away and ponder it before giving a considered and measured response - That is a quality that has to get a massive forward from me.

As for the bredrin Human, him done know already, but same way Iman a salute that bredrin deh , cah when him start fling down reasoning, then almighty god know if you don't have an (proverbial) umbrella or even a boat too; you will drown under fi him reasoning, when him ready fe rain down common sense, it all wash away people, like Ivan and Katrina wash away people house! Whereas with Iman, is just rinse, me rinse dem ;D 

So I just a hail up dem ites yah and all the other Ites like them who a seek positiveness.

Just for those at the back of the class, Get me right, I nah follow dem but I ah hail them same way.... :D

Health and Strength 

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2009, 10:12:48 PM »

How about this, You half wit jealous wannabe commoners keep burning in hell while I and I laugh? :)
You know after two thousand posts of offending the natural order by even breathing in your pitiful directions, whats a follow up? Thanks for the service in promoting your half truth idiocy and leading this whole "rastafari movement" into the perdition you call "home". Goyish Bloodclots swooning over their own psuedo-sophisticated hype. Blessed Love! I could not have lead the sheep away from the truth better myself, and that's saying something! In short, Burn as your ancestors Burn. You are eternally rejected mistakes. Rastafari savors the day you wail in vain for mercy.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »

Yet more foolish from dem a who!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2009, 01:44:19 PM »

More youtube comment mentality.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »

None of this has to do with the Rastafarian Faith because none of you know anything about the Rastafarian faith, you just come to leech off the name and rally with fellow rejects.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »

None of this has to do with the Rastafarian Faith because none of you know anything about the Rastafarian faith, you just come to leech off the name and rally with fellow rejects.

Again more low-ites nonsense from dem a who!!

Listen and try to understand me; I don't defend faith as a concept, because to put it as simply as possible; faith is is essentially putting your trust into things that you don't know. Yes, granted that these might be the things which you believe to be sound; but then doesn't belief in itself leave room for doubt? That must be why de enlightened ones always tell a one to KNOW THEMSELVES. As a further point of clarification; The things I talk about when I refer to Rastafari Livity are those things that I know (or seek to know) about. They are not merely things which I am led to 'simply' believe that I must have faith in.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »

That's fine, all the more reason for you and your poodle crew to find waddling grounds that aren't faith based.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2009, 11:30:33 AM »

That's fine, all the more reason for you and your poodle crew to find waddling grounds that aren't faith based.

I see what Human is getting at regarding your You Tube mentality!!

I accept that it is indeed your purpose to defend the system by -posting distorting and convoluted gibberish.
I know your primary purpose is to cloud vision and stile clarity. We all have roles to play. However notwithstanding the above,
The most notable thing I know about you; is that you don't know anything about that which matters most.

You have the temerity to quote your foolishness and expect people to take it as reasoning. It just to goes to show the contempt
which reinforces your thinking. You take Zionist nonsense (or more to the point your version of it) and seek to blend it with the little
it's and bits of Rastafari which you have picked up from of the internet and other places, then under the supervision of your controllers, you blend it up into some fantasy/delusional concept, then you start submitting this gobbledygook and expect us to accept that this a serious reasoning. More the fool you.

Indeed that is why you are just forced to adopt the sniper tactics of the little fool. It's the fact that you have been exposed for what you are and not just because you cannot come back with any sustainable points which has forced you to retreat and settle, somewhat forcing you to just submit nonsense, which is designed to prevent the truth being revealed.

Maybe some little youts who have just found about  Rasta -wha day (the other day), might take in your cock and bull, maybe even some long time ites who have been taught the systematical interpretation of livity might listen to what you say. Which is the purpose of your seemingly mindless waffle.

But there are those of us who done know about Rastafari or/and other enlightening concepts/livity's, who are, because of that knowledge, now seeking to transcend the horizon. We already know you.  We know your limitations, which coincidentally you have just demonstrated.

Yeah judging by your latest post, your brain might be strong, but your mind is feeble   

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »

You cannot transcend a horizon without first standing on a point that causes one. You didn't at all address the fact that this board is declared to be a discussion of faith which as you said you can't defend in the first place. Meaning, as if i need to tell anyone, you have no business here, transcendence or otherwise, you are just another infiltrating disruptor sucking blood. Thats the way its supposed to, part of being righteous is dealing with people who resent the truth because they are forced to stand in its exposing light and ...achem... crucify you for it.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »

Ras Tafari Hailie Selassie is a man, not faith. Discussing Hailie Selassie does not need faith in anything only a desire to learn more about him and his teachings. You on the other hand need "faith" to accept his Majesty, you need "Faith" to overide your inner voice which tells you certain things don't add up, you need "Faith" to obscure clear as day passages in the "Holy" books which contradict each other, sometimes on the same page. This is a public forum to discuss many things "including" faith as one of them, if you feel this is not acceptable then you can go and start your own "faith" based forum on Rastafari.

You cannot have a "faith" based forum on Rastafari and then spit on his community and followers for having a difference in there views from yours.

If people really wish to see how not to become in light of Rastafari they need only to go back a few short years and read your posts, there they will see a young boy who admittedly knew very little himself of Rastafari or the holy books and was understanding of others journey's and who in a few short years grew not into a man knowledgeable of his Majesty or love for his people, but, a disgruntled, confused, angry, arrogant, vainful asshole of a youth, determined to undermine the greatness of Rastafari by slandering his fellow humans who long to learn more about him, instead of the illusion of race and color and religious background falling away with each internal truth coming into the light by experience and understanding of self and the universe you fell deeper and deeper into the illusion, you became all that Rastafari struggled to conquer in his life and tried to show the world we need to do without, you became BABYLON itself, this poison that you have let control you you now need to express to the world hiding behind words like "faith" and "rastafari" and at the same time promoting the poison and showing it inside you with such desires as "burning in hell" for people, "blood to the wolves", "death and eternal damnation" and other indoctrinated Roman slave mentality thoughts, you are Babaylon in all it's glory, a perfect human example and product of the envoirment we know as BABYLON, congratulations little boy.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2009, 01:38:19 PM »

Apparently you haven't been informed that Rastafari, HIM Haile Selassie I is more that just a man, He is the Almighty Creator of the Heavens and Earth which is why Nick made a place to discuss as it says on the front the Rastafarian Faith, There is an "other" section for lets say..."other" people, and "other" discussions. Yet not only do you need to consistently bring discussions that have nothing to do with faith much less the Rastafarian one you bring ones that are openly hostile to it and all faiths. This is a common violent schism of those incapable of truly approaching the divine. I don't know who or what a "follower" of Rastafari is, but if they act as appears often the case in a way that according to OUR faith is derisive then I will indeed proverbially spit on them. I believe you've actually personally experienced this as a matter of fact. Further more if those at risk of losing their psuedo-community and livelihood of propagating vampiristic hype weren't so intent on protecting their counter culture cult identity, an actually discussion about the Rastafarian Faith could be had where in the confusion so often demonstrated in those regards could eliminated which I had thought was the purpose of this forum and  indeed for those cabable of reading in between the lines one that has been accomplished albeit indirectly.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2009, 02:05:42 PM »

When I hail H.I.M. Selassie I, I hail him, not worship him, it is the livity which I am following, the livity which is symbolized by his manifestation. It is the fresh perspective that has been allowed to develop in the wake of his material trod on earth. It is because I note that from his coronation in 1930, the colonial empire as it stood then has crumbled. The British up to the time of the ascension of H.I.M, used to control a vast empire, which since the coronation, has crumbled and vanished in terms of what it once was. So I can see with my own eyes that the coronation of H.I.M. was a catalyst for the breaking of the seven seals ...as they put it!

It was a wake up call for those who were lost, to go and find themselves and seek for the truth. But it also allowed I to really take a hard look at God and the nature of God!  Indeed there are many gods, and many faiths, but there is only one true and unqualified absolute.
If you believe god is a man, then you believe that. If you believe that god is a force a spirit, then believe that, I am a searcher, a seeker,
I know that the the Anthropomorphic spin that is put on god is based upon the nature of men and the need to conceptually define god through their own perceptions.

In terms of the spiritual aspect, that is from my viewpoint, something that is within each and everyone of us, It is the consciousness that uses our bodies to transport it through the material prison we live within.  It is dormant and trapped within us because we are trapped and totally dependent upon the system, so we do not use those senses which are to all intents and purposes, essentially not designed to function in the material world, particularly in one which has been purposefully built to inhibit spirituality or for want of a better term deny consciousness.

I don't inhibit or seek to inhibit anyone from discussing their faith good for them! I am just stating that I don't don't defend faith in itself as a concept. Faith alone cannot move mountains - you have to put a work into it. Faith without works = Death. That is what I am saying.
I was not aware that asking questions and seeking answers is a sin, to use churlish terms.

You can't read anywhere in any of my posts where I am dissing the King or burning Rastafari, which is what you do regularly. Hypocrite!

Posted on: March 19, 2009, 02:52:36 PM
Apparently you haven't been informed that Rastafari, HIM Haile Selassie I is more that just a man, He is the Almighty Creator of the Heavens and Earth

How you work that out? How did H.I.M. (who by the way done tell you him is not god, but art of Judah) create heaven and earth?
Don't H.I.M. born in 1892?  I thought the earth was about 4billion years old and the heavens older than that, so I just want you to show us 
what exactly you a chat bout!

I want you explain to me in language which we can all understand what you (and I mean you) mean when you say that. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 21 queries.