Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: How about this!  (Read 15107 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: How about this!
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2009, 02:27:12 PM »

Actually "A faith with out works is dead" But if you do not defend faith as a "concept" itself in the first place then there is no chance for it to be live or dead. And works without a living faith are just as dead.
Posted on: March 19, 2009, 03:06:27 PM
HIM "done tell Us" he is G-d. I and I theology regarding the Lion of Judah is that He is G-d who created the Universe basically with His Imagination. This is not really for everyone to overstand. But I figured since it seemed like ones were interested in discussing with those of us who see this that I would open myself to the dialog.
Posted on: March 19, 2009, 03:19:34 PM
But instead you all just front. So ashamed by your ignorance you refuse to acknowledge it, and thus perpetuate it while taking your frustrations out on anyone who tries to help. Trying in vain to profane the holy, you thus affirm it.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2009, 04:30:52 PM »

Apparently you haven't been informed that Rastafari, HIM Haile Selassie I is more that just a man, He is the Almighty Creator of the Heavens and Earth .

But you are not answering my question. I asked you to give me an answer to what you claim above and this is the kind of foolishness you come back with. Where did you get that from? from within your imagination I suppose! I would have expected you to come with something based in fact some thing we could at least go away meditate upon and discern the merits thereof. But all you have done is come out with your faith. Like I said faith in itself is putting your trust into what you don't know. But rather than accept the truth of that fact you are just babbling.

It is better for a one to say "I don't know but I am putting my faith into it", rather than hanging on to blind faith in itself as a concept. seen.  Whether the King made the Omniverse, Universe, or Multiverse is a concept of its own. But just so the discerning reader is aware. I hope to find that answer out whilst on my search for the truth. But I am not afraid to say that, and I would prefer to say that rather than make an outlandish claim which I cant back up, as is the case here, lesson being that in those circumstances when you can't back up your assertions learn that sometimes silence is golden. Or it makes far more sense than your little piece of childish gibberish.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2009, 06:31:31 PM »

That's an excellent supposition. I cannot imagine the agony of one who separates such from fact. No one can simultaneously "Hail His Majesty" and Define Faith as Unknown. And the point remains that I and I should not have to constantly defend faith from attack on a board meant to discuss its intricacies. The ignorance of its enemies does however provide great insight into its nature as I mentioned. So give thanks for that, the time for celebration away from the accuser a soon come. Many people simply do not have "the eyes" and are not "of the spirit" to consider the supernatural. Fortunately I and I are not one of them and enjoy the never ending fountain of immortality that is knowledge of His Majesties omnipotence. Babylon would want we to keep quiet about this but the sound only about to get louder. No explanations necessary or possible, but its still fun to watch the duppy come expect it as if his understanding was a consideration.
Posted on: March 19, 2009, 06:26:34 PM
If your going to suck it up and be of the world at least be more than a two bit hype clot flexing some wannabe professor gutter folly.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2009, 11:13:53 AM »

Again you go 'around the houses' with your answers.

You state  :-
That's an excellent supposition. I cannot imagine the agony of one who separates such from fact. No one can simultaneously "Hail His Majesty" and Define Faith as Unknown.

I suppose you may have a point there, but then again that is your opinion isn't it? However, within the context of what I have written and what I am pursuing, that is  irrelevant.

Contrary to your argument I choose to differ and assert the fact that ; of course a one can hail his H.I.M. and define faith as putting one's trust into the unknown! Just for clarification sakes (for you and the readers who are reading this) I said I hail (but not worship) H.I.M. I have explained about some of things which lead I to acknowledge H.I.M. for instance,the fact that his elevation to the throne (coronation) has been the catalyst for the crumbling of the Babylonian/British empire. So I fail to see the point you are making here.

As I stated before, every one has a point of view which they feel leads them towards accepting H.I.M.! The acceptance I refer to is according to their individual perception, (freedom of choice-not indoctrination) You may not be aware, hidden in your little corner, but if you travel and meet with Ras, and others, you would find some say H.I.M. is a living God, some say H.I.M. is the Lion of Judah. Some say that H.I.M. is a great King/Statesmen who has signalled the revival of Nubian thinking in context to history and also biblically, and so on, one ting with Rasta is that each and everyone feel the Dreator in their own way -Is not about writs and rites, it's about a fufilment of consciousness
and overstanding.  So as you can see (but won't accept) there is many who see and acknowledge H.I.M. but the way they perceive him is vastly different, depending upon the teachings and knowledge they pick up on the way.

Many people simply do not have "the eyes" and are not "of the spirit" to consider the supernatural. Fortunately I and I are not one of them and enjoy the never ending fountain of immortality that is knowledge of His Majesties omnipotence. Babylon would want we to keep quiet about this but the sound only about to get louder.

Again your reasoning sums up the total of your thinking and overstanding!
I personally accept that H.I.M. is the catalyst for a major phase of livity in terms of the earth. However, when a someone starts telling me that H.I.M. created the the Earth and the Heavens, then I would expect them to, at the very least to show me how they arrive at that conclusion. I am not saying "because I don't take that on board that the person is automatically crazy", I just want the person to show me something! Which is definitely not the case here!

If we accept H.I.M created the earth, never mind the universe, then the issue for me is that flesh has a finite time before it decays, although not beyond the realms of impossibility, I am not convinced that H.I.M. Emperor Hallie Selassie I as we knew him in the 20th Century, is the same person/entity (to the fullness thereof) who created the Earth and all that is found therein. Not when H.I.M. manifested in 1892. But as I said it is the truth I am searching for, and whereas I may put faith into something, the placing of faith is not something I choose to do based on superstitious nonsense and manipulation of facts and probably and more importantly, the suppression of the truth.

I don't mind anybody hailing the King, why should I? I just have issues with people who quote and fling their own notions without any supportable evidence and then go on to claim that they are the authority on the issues that they decline to clarify.

One last thing; unlike you, I don't set out to stand-under anything. It is overstanding I am searching for.

Posted on: March 20, 2009, 11:52:32 AM
Again you go 'around the houses' with your answers.

You state  :-
Quote from: A WHO DEM?! on March 19, 2009, 07:31:31 PM
That's an excellent supposition. I cannot imagine the agony of one who separates such from fact. No one can simultaneously "Hail His Majesty" and Define Faith as Unknown.

I suppose you may have a point there, but then again that is your opinion isn't it? However, within the context of what I have written and what I am pursuing, that is  irrelevant.

Contrary to your argument I choose to differ and assert the fact that ; of course a one can hail his H.I.M. and define faith as putting one's trust into the unknown! Just for clarification sakes (for you and the readers who are reading this) I said I hail (but not worship) H.I.M. I have explained about some of things which lead I to acknowledge H.I.M. for instance,the fact that his elevation to the throne (coronation) has been the catalyst for the crumbling of the Babylonian/British empire. So I fail to see the point you are making here.

As I stated before, every one has a point of view which they feel leads them towards accepting H.I.M.! The acceptance I refer to is according to their individual perception, (freedom of choice-not indoctrination) You may not be aware, hidden in your little corner, but if you travel and meet with Ras, and others, you would find some say H.I.M. is a living God, some say H.I.M. is the Lion of Judah. Some say that H.I.M. is a great King/Statesmen who has signalled the revival of Nubian thinking in context to history and also biblically, and so on, one ting with Rasta is that each and everyone feel the Creator in their own way -Is not about writs and rites, it's about a fulfillment of consciousness
and fulfillment.  So as you can see (but won't accept) there is many who see and acknowledge H.I.M. but the way they perceive him is vastly different, depending upon the teachings and knowledge they pick up on the way.

Quote from: A WHO DEM?! on March 19, 2009, 07:31:31 PM
Many people simply do not have "the eyes" and are not "of the spirit" to consider the supernatural. Fortunately I and I are not one of them and enjoy the never ending fountain of immortality that is knowledge of His Majesties omnipotence. Babylon would want we to keep quiet about this but the sound only about to get louder.

Again your reasoning sums up the total of your thinking and overstanding!
I personally accept that H.I.M. is the catalyst for a major phase of livity in terms of the earth. However, when a someone starts telling me that H.I.M. created the the Earth and the Heavens, then I would expect them to, at the very least to show me how they arrive at that conclusion. I am not saying "because I don't take that on board that the person is automatically crazy", I just want the person to show me something! Which is definitely not the case here!

If we accept H.I.M created the earth, never mind the universe, then the issue for me is that flesh has a finite time before it decays, although not beyond the realms of impossibility, I am not convinced that H.I.M. Emperor Hallie Selassie I as we knew him in the 20th Century, is the same person/entity (to the fullness thereof) who created the Earth and all that is found therein. Not when H.I.M. manifested in 1892. But as I said it is the truth I am searching for, and whereas I may put faith into something, the placing of faith is not something I choose to do based on superstitious nonsense and manipulation of facts and probably and more importantly, the suppression of the truth.

I don't mind anybody hailing the King, why should I? I just have issues with people who quote and fling their own notions without any supportable evidence and then go on to claim that they are the authority on the issues that they decline to clarify.

One last thing; unlike you, I don't set out to stand-under anything. It is overstanding I am searching for.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »

Expecting a methodology to explain how G-d created the Universe is to have the nature of such an assertion go over your head to begin with. It is an inner knowing learned through experience and is beyond the realm of mundane communication. It is not something that one can "show" another, each must see for themselves.  This much can even go unsaid for anyone actually seeking such knowledge instead of stroking their third grader ego over the internet to make themselves feel smart and cause doubt. No one actually believes you want to be shown this or are even interested in this, your just taunting Rastafari with your worldyness as if we should care. Rally the devils. Only a fool would feign to ask a question about something in which he did not even believe. Its just evil spirit vexation, harassment.  Thank JAH that we have a difference of opinion. Over who is to be recognized as Rastafari among other things. You can travel the world and find all manner of opinion but let me tell you from experience, 99.9% is vanity. The path is narrow and G-ds servants few. I and I will Itinue to Praise Loudly JAH RASTAFARI by his terrible name and speak of his wonders, let them come, fight, and fall.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 11:49:08 AM by A WHO DEM?! »

surfmon_I

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2009, 11:54:49 AM »

Ises,
  If We respect the culture we rally to and as tribe forward, there are bound to be differences in opinion.  WithIn the house of Rastafari there are many rooms and some Hail while others worship, still one roof.

I am not into trying to be what I am not.  Internet falseness and cloaking a Babylon folly, all the while the children go hungry for food ( of both types).

faith is not an unfounded and blind.  It IS defined as  "alligence to duty or a person"  ~  this is not random.  It is a specific charge due to ones being led to a livity driven on a inner frequency/level

Who a Dem ~  Please try to come and see that no one is forcing  you to change anything other than this violent and degrading wordage used.  It is a distraction, and I feel that if the I has no ability to reflect pon the love this is intended with, then you are only ripping this site appart.  It has been this way for as long as I have been on here, AND other sites.  Usually the end game is members going negative, and you getting Banned (as has happened on World of JAH) ~ a site I have started to frequent, and have found to be a center for elders to Blaze (not the I am one of them).  What is interesting is that I respectfully read and engage with an open heart, and am always willing to be shown sides I do not see Iself, but you are the only one that directly attacks with derision.  Please, know that I see the I as a fountian~ I wish for JAH to show you the power of love that would refresh rather than smother.

Bredren Human and Knowledge, I would like to say Thanks for the reasoning in a manner that at least tries to hold to some sense of decorum.  It is here, though we have not many elders on site any more, that the I should stay as far as showing and teaching the ways of Reason with a LoveFull heart.  Humble and secure.  (even though I wish that devil Icon Bredren Knowledge has would disappear, lol)

OneLove. Still.
    Haile I.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2009, 12:06:45 PM »

Respect Surfmon, here's a tune jus for you Iya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eU4TpKwHd8&feature=related

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »

Why would you flatter yourself to assume I thought anyone much less unu's had the power to force on me anything?  LOLOL Seriously that is hilarious! Like I said, the falseness of the whole Rastafari Internet Evolution serves indirectly as the best educational tool We could have asked for. Only those who know better than to believe a word will learn a thing! And that's just the entrance exam. The last thing I would want is to refresh supremely positioned cannon fodder before they serve out their "term". All the better if the "generals" keep calling the trench's "under the roof of the mansion" too. Big up Urself
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 12:32:10 PM by A WHO DEM?! »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2009, 03:56:25 PM »

Expecting a methodology to explain how G-d created the Universe is to have the nature of such an assertion go over your head to begin with. It is an inner knowing learned through experience and is beyond the realm of mundane communication. It is not something that one can "show" another, each must see for themselves. 

You really make me laugh. I come to and try enter into a discourse with you, to see, based upon your assertions what you really know when you are saying certain tings; and again, albeit in a cloud/flurry of words, you flee from me yet again.

But anyway I will just brush some of  your points, before I answer Maas Surfmon.

You talk about inner learning, but you don't show any of it. All you appear to want (on top of the other isms I have already highlighted) is to come across as the person who burns the reddest fire and cuss the most bad word, words which I have to assume you have picked up from records, tapes and maybe some Jamaican patios dictionary! Your problem is that you are listening to too much Capleton, Sizzla and the like.   

You talk about Hallie Selassie I, but yet, I don't read one thing factual or heartical for that matter that you have actually about his majesty.
Granted you submit your imagined points about H.I.M. but I don't get one reasoning from yo, which would even to remotely begin to suggest that you understand (within your own self) what you are submitting about TAFARI.  I would contrast that would the view I gave about H.I.M. and how that signify to me a phase change, to the discerning reader, even that brief view point is tangible insofar as they can see that what I feel is backed up by History which we all can see and know. Instead when you are loss for words you come out with gibberish and cuss words to try and mask your short comings or should I say fun-da-man-telly (fundamentally) flawed arguments.
As I said you brain might be big but you mind feeble.

Only a fool would feign to ask a question about something in which he did not even believe.
The quote above just goes show to show how conceited you are. Just focusing on the term feign, it doesn't make any sense, because if you are referring to myself -which I assume you are- then I am not I am pretending! I am asking the question. But moving on further,
There are lots of people and many of them the so called wisest, who asked asked about things, even the things they did not believe in.
How else you going to know about things? Even H.I.M. sent his people out to the west to learn things about technology and other functions to bring back in order to improve Ethiopia. 

I would not mind but the level of awareness you show about Rastafari is minimal. But at the end of the day I am not going to chant you down over that, I would rather show you correction. A so Selassie I, stay! H.I.M. always advocated obtaining knowledge and to reason in order to obtain higher Overstanding. But that is not what you are saying or more to the point manifesting. Rather you are just a hater!
JAH Rastafari - Godhead, First Source and Creator, is the final arbiter -not you, or have you lost site of that? JUDGE NOT LESS YE BE JUDGED.

Greetings Father Surfmon.

Again I have to hail up de I, because de I totally overs what I am dealing with; when I use the term hail as oppose to worship, you also know what I am talking about when I explain what I am dealing with in terms of belief and faith. But for them at the back of the class, I am not saying faith is bad, what I am saying is the faith must be put into something/someone and be supported by works. Faith alone is ultimately death! A some serious reasoning I am dealing with, not too dissimilar to all Mutabaruka and some of dem elders, who deh weh me deh and a head to where I am trying to reach. As you say it is a inner frequency which propels I.

As for the devil tag; Don't read too much into that father. That little cute cartoon character is just that, a cute little cartoon character.  ;)

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2009, 05:59:13 PM »

Respect due Knowledge, i find myself writing long posts, then listen to my intuition and erase them and wait, and what i get in return is lyrics straight from de Lions mouth, bredrin the I has a great way with words and a smooth discourse under fire, I respect your writings and im happy to have the I here, it is nice to have bredrin like Surfmon and the I, welcome Ras.

Yes Elijah I foreshadow your response already and it's comical, but by all means fire away.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2009, 04:40:03 AM »

i really injoy reading what  u all write. forme that includes prophet 7 too. of coarse i miss Fiyah, tree, negus etc..  juss a suggestion, don't take dem serious. keep the board alive ! i wish the rasta youth would post up more, i could use they input.

i livicate this vid to ALL of u's. long live Rasta !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp6ykdjFGkk&feature=PlayList&p=2A74405E3EE05D14&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=30

if that don't work try this juan/one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnR0YkPFk8&feature=PlayList&p=2A74405E3EE05D14&index=31
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2009, 08:46:39 AM »

"JAH Rastafari - Godhead, First Source and Creator, is the final arbiter -not you..."

Tell yourselves whatever you need to. Ignorance only strengthens the truth making judgment more sure. ETERNAL FIRE ON A DUPPY COWARD SOUL. FIRE TO PROUD FOOLS. FIRE TO VAIN PAGAN BABYLON.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2009, 10:51:15 AM »

"JAH Rastafari - Godhead, First Source and Creator, is the final arbiter -not you..."

Tell yourselves whatever you need to. Ignorance only strengthens the truth making judgment more sure. ETERNAL FIRE ON A DUPPY COWARD SOUL. FIRE TO PROUD FOOLS. FIRE TO VAIN PAGAN BABYLON.

Again the quote above shows what you really are about. I am actually worried that you have become delusional and have lost grip on reality. I believe (room for doubt included) that from the viewpoint of the neutral observer, I had given sufficient explanation, or at the very least, enough reason to evoke a meaningful, but more to the point, an intelligent response from you. But what we get is more nonsense of the blood-fire variety!

As I have done stated already, When you a bun, you should not have an individual in your mind. It's the works that they do and perform and also the system they represent that is the focus for a word-sound burn. But you cannot accept that can you! The way you flex, is the way of MEN and by that I do mean specific and certain men! i.e Religious Zealots, which I suppose is inevitable if that is the way you have been indoctrinated.

Most religions (and certainly the big three) have developed and become what they are today not through freewill and the choice of the massive, rather they have become established and dominant through a history of extreme violence, brutality and brainwashing. Not free will!
They advocated and still do, the destroying of people who do not adhere to their way of thinking. They have agents who seek to ostracise and downpress those who do not accept that type of mentality.

Rastafari on the other hand is about choice and free will. It's about One Love and Overstanding. it's about being free, both mentally as well as physically. It's about acknowledging the works of the Creator and living in peace and One Love. That is the perspective I referred to when I say Rasta bring a fresh perspective. But that is not what you are hoping to achieve. You want to jsut lead people into disunity and bad vibes.

As I stated before, you cannot offer one wise word, not one real reasoning, not iota of transparency to the thinking behind your rants that presume to say Rastafari, but in reality is complete the opposite. For instance; I stated that "JAH Rastafari - Godhead, First Source and Creator, is the final arbiter -not you...". Now most Ras that I am aware of would agree with that statement, if not fully, then at least in principle. However, your response is  - "Tell yourselves whatever you need to. Ignorance only strengthens the truth making judgment more sure".   There is nothing there about acknowledging the veracity of the statement, neither is there an intelligent reasoning as to why my statement should be considered rubbish. Instead there is just the ravings of a delusional person, who has got so wrapped up within their jaundiced and misinformed view, that they cannot even begin to answer with any semblance of a sensible and factually sound reasoning or counter argument.

I just want readers to be aware that I do not seek to convert -dem a who-, or to score points over him. This exercise is purely there to show those who are new to this concept or are not sure of their trod, are made aware that there are individuals who pose as Ras, or other enlightened people and scream the loudest nonsense, but when they are asked to explain themselves, they descend into the type of hate filled gibberish that this individual so readily resorts to when placed under objective scrutiny. Indeed their works/words and deeds show them for what they really are.

Just to underline the point I am making, if we accepted that- A Who Dem- was on a higher Ites, then how is it that these things he claims to know, feel and imagine about Rastafari,  he cannot explain or reason? Indeed he gives (or should I say wants to give) the impression that him is too criss (self important) to be able to disseminate his reasoning to the rest of us, cos we are either too stupid or we are not worthy!!

His actions in direct contrast to the livity of H.I.M. Selassie I,  Selassie I was a man of overstanding, compassion and mercy. His teaching and examples were about seeking knowledge and disseminating information and insight to one another - EACH One Teach One. That was the underlying vibe. As Father Surfmon quite rightly states, "In my Father House there are many Mansions"... and in the Mansions there are many rooms".

It is noticeable that the way that you flex and the way you rant, is extremely rabbinical and that is putting it lightly. I don't judge you, but a piece of advice, go check back inside your self because the real Creator don't want us to flex like you. By the Real Creator I talking about The Creator who deals with One Love and compassion, not the god who you a praise who just a deal with bloodshed misery and materialism all the things that inspire religious zealots.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2009, 11:47:22 AM »

Its only a false entitlement mentality that assumes when something is not given it, it is because he who would give it is unable as opposed to unwilling. None of you are receptive to an explanation because you deny the existence of the entire realm of knowledge where it lies. You know this but are too ashamed to admit it, YOU ARE NOT OF THE SPIRIT! You look for some worldly intelligence to verify yourselves in the mind of the atheistic because your too proud for faith, so eager to please some authority of the earth so they can praise your "gumption", clearly you were neglected children, now waiting on everyone to give you a grand entrance for the little hour of work you put in, see mommy I can talk smart too, you were wrong to call me dumb. Your too cowardly to face the reality of your insignificant, iniquitous nature and so exist blind to real knowledge, smugly satisfied with your crumb as if it were a banquet.  As if your possession spites the creator of all. Quite a cry for help, but the response will always be the same, ingratitude, shamelessness, disqualifies all reason and logic, and your breach remains beyond repair. Until you accept correction, acknowledge your ignorance, it will oushine whatever else it is you think defines you.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2009, 03:16:21 PM »

Ises,
and this is why all of the I dem lef and gone to deal with next vibes.  This is bare foolishness, the King has already told Ini if there are 99 points we dont agree on and 1 we do, let Ini deal with that 1.  But yet the forum has become a festering breeding ground for the 99.  Then wonder why snl makes "ras trent" parodies using real terms in a mockery.

Elijah - nuff talk, you need to come off of the net and do some works and then come back and report the runnings. The amount of time and Inergy spent here is preposterous. Life is for the living not just for typing. Use your strength, internal fire, passion and Idurance for something more concrete than slaying cyberduppies, seen.  More life we say Elijah. Bless

Human - the faith that was spoken about is the "natural mystic", the force that has King Selassie I standing on an undetonated Italian warhead on the front page of almost every newspaper at that time.  Faith is what keeps poor people living, the innate knowledge that the Almighty has not left dem no time no day.  Give thanks still for the very relevant information

Natty - longtime nuh link, your works are seen.  Sometimes you should go and check the claims that ones make about the Torah and the Bible because most of them are correct.  Yes they may go against your theological position but are true nonetheless.  Just because there may be innaccuracies within scripture does not change Jah or the message, seen.  All I am saying is that when the thirdeye is opened to the realistic side of the scriptures, everything falls into place.  More strength, for the I will need it homeschooling 3 youths, lol.  Bless

Bring the civility forward to the site and ones may return. More honor, more joy, more life.

Rastafari
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 21 queries.