Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: How about this!  (Read 15137 times)

Human

• Veteran User
Re: How about this!
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2009, 04:24:10 PM »

"Human - the faith that was spoken about is the "natural mystic", the force that has King Selassie I standing on an undetonated Italian warhead on the front page of almost every newspaper at that time.  Faith is what keeps poor people living, the innate knowledge that the Almighty has not left dem no time no day.  Give thanks still for the very relevant information"

Yes I, I agree to the fullest, the faith i was questioning is the one with talking snakes, burning bushes that literally talk, man walking on water, virgin women giving birth, the faith that goes against Nature and the natural order, one love to the I everytime, still love ya sameway.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2009, 09:56:34 PM »

Having a forum based on Rastafari faith isn't about fellowship with any which I about the 1 thing we might have in common. Its about teaching that I and I don't question any I's faith much less some mean spirited self aggrandizing mockery. Ones and Ones have or I should say had because the time is way gone when it could have made a difference to not let such foolery go on in the kings name. Instead the so called community left Judah hanging while they rallied their own folly into a dead end.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2009, 12:51:58 AM »

I do not mean to go off the topic here but, I have some questions. Directed to one person and, is no way an attack or such, just some questions.

@natty threads

you say that the bible and Torah are facts/truth but, were they not written by man ? Now you may say yes but, through GODS will but, who can proove that ? What if these guys were just writing about things that already happened.

The reason I ask is because every scripture talks about the beginning of creation but, i.e., I do not see no dinosaurs mentioned there or any other ancient animals that are now being discovered. That would mean to I that there is  a lot - years and millions of years missing in both books. Now this is just an example. You may now say well there are many life forms that are here today that are not mentioned but, something as big as T-Rex !? I mean lions and camels and donkeys, etc.,etc., get mentioned but, something that big and even something else bigger is avoided ?

That is also a fact. There is proof out there. There is a tribe in Africa called the Dogon who knew more about the solar system, universe before any telescopes or any other modern technologies were created. Where did they get their information from ? It is not in the Bible or Torah but, they knew it ! They have a very different story/aspect/view on creation - you can now find it on the net if you wanna check it out.

There are many things on this earth that no Bible or Torah can ever explain and that to I is missing information. Missing information, missing facts, missing truth makes those books to I incomplete/lacking.
There are many things written in them that also can not be proven/have not been proved to be facts.

I opinion.

P7
Posted on: March 22, 2009, 12:35:00 AM
Just wanted to add....

According to the bible man is only 6000 years old. According to it, the first "man," Adam, appeared on this planet 6000 years ago. But man has been here much, much, very much longer. And there is proof of that. So this is fact and not some conspiracy. Something is wrong there.....very, very wrong.

Now I do not know what the Torah say about that but, I guess it is the same story. So I do not see how we can trust in half stories, stories that do not hold the real truth of I and I origins, in order to get to the full truth.

There are monuments, remains of buildings, man made things, etc.,etc., that are much older than Adam. How does that work if he was the first ? That right there is a lie and is written in a book that is supposed to hold truth and facts ?

Now like I said - I really do not want to start an argument . Just want you to ask yourself these questions and if you choose to, to answer to them.

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2009, 11:51:07 AM »

Its only a false entitlement mentality that assumes when something is not given it, it is because he who would give it is unable as opposed to unwilling. None of you are receptive to an explanation because you deny the existence of the entire realm of knowledge where it lies. You know this but are too ashamed to admit it, YOU ARE NOT OF THE SPIRIT! You look for some worldly intelligence to verify yourselves in the mind of the atheistic because your too proud for faith, so eager to please some authority of the earth so they can praise your "gumption", clearly you were neglected children, now waiting on everyone to give you a grand entrance for the little hour of work you put in, see mommy I can talk smart too, you were wrong to call me dumb. Your too cowardly to face the reality of your insignificant, iniquitous nature and so exist blind to real knowledge, smugly satisfied with your crumb as if it were a banquet.  As if your possession spites the creator of all. Quite a cry for help, but the response will always be the same, ingratitude, shamelessness, disqualifies all reason and logic, and your breach remains beyond repair. Until you accept correction, acknowledge your ignorance, it will oushine whatever else it is you think defines you.

Yet again on reading the above I can see that you are lost. Totally Lost!! I had to laugh to see that you have gone back to the I elijah I moniker.

But anyway. Lets address you latest round of misinformation-come delusional chant!

The more you type, is the more apparent that is not JAH Rastafari you a hail/worship or defend. That is the most apparent thing. 
You write "that we are not receptive to an explanation". Well I for one; certainly knows that we could never expect to get a explanation from you (because you don't comprehend what it is you are ranting about). But in the absence of an explanation, a vex-planation would suffice, as opposed to the moronic and delusional tirade we get from you. If you don't know how to express your knowledge, then get a latter day Aaron to speak for you, just as Moses was supposed to have done. Even he had the foresight to understand that his tongue tied gabble would not be readily understood and therefore he got Aaron to speak for him.

Even if those events as written in the bible are not facts, the point that is being made here is, that it was apparent that the Higher Ites who Moses was -allegedly- communicating with, had a demonstrable wish that their message was disseminated out to the wider massive. So if as you claim, you do know about this 'higher reasoning' to which we are not aware?  Why keep it to yourself?

If Enoch went up to the higher level, as explained within the book of Enoch, and your namesake Elijah was supposed to have ascended, rather than endured the mortal call (death). Then why is it that these things are -(whether they transpired or not, and if they did happened, was it actually as per the documented account or merely a symbolic representation of actual events,)- publicly recorded?
That denotes someone, somewhere, deemed it necessary to make these events public knowledge, (or put another way), open these events to scrutiny.  So why is it you do the opposite and choose not disseminate this so called higher knowledge of yours!! Would it not be in sync with the teachings of the Most High for you to spread that knowledge? But then we already know the answer to that don't we??
Contrary to your assertion; I am always on the search for knowledge and certainly do not feel smug or satisfied with my crumb -as you so adequately phrase it.

You then go on to to dribble some foolish accusation about me ("You know this but are too ashamed to admit it, YOU ARE NOT OF THE SPIRIT! You look for some worldly intelligence to verify yourselves in the mind of the atheistic because your too proud for faith,
I find it laughable for you to express the preceding sentiment; especially when I have said on previous occasions that one of the fundamental issues which I have with the system; is that they would have us believe that, we are Humans on a Spiritual Journey when in fact we are indeed Spiritual Beings who are on Human Journey! Maybe you were not aware of that, but as you have taken the opportunity at every turn to chant me down, I find it hard to accept that you did not know I had expressed this thought. 

The pressure suit called flesh that we are all required to wear whilst being in this dimension does not diminish the fact that we are all just passing through this worldly experience on the way to the infinity that lies belong this material existence.  But just so that we are clear, the flesh cannot function without consciousness (or spirit as you put it), not in this realm. Just as the body which we live within whilst on earth, cannot function beyond the material plain. So when you fling silly little comments like that, you really should try to be more specific as to what you mean. So that others (not necessarily myself) can overstand what you are actually dealing with.

H.I.M Selassie I, whilst trodding this earthly plain didn't resort to the Magic you seem to allude to, he flexed in an earthly manner. His examples were earthly insofar as they are designed to facilitate One Love on Earth. Selassie I didn't walk on water. or feed five thousand with two loaves and five fish -or is that the other way around? H.I.M issued word-sound, and used Earthly ways to function.  You talk about use of imagination. Which maybe valid or not. But in any event you don't even answer the poignant issues that were put to you regarding your assertion about imagination! Once again the request is; Just explain to me and others, from your point of view; if Selassie I created the Earth and the Heavens by his imagination, which is what you stated previously, then giving that flesh has a finite shelf life, and Selassie I only manifested in this personality in 1892, how do you arrive that conclusion?  But it is already known that you won't be able to do that. What is even more self evident is that rather than admit that you cannot give a coherent answer, you will seek to hide behind more gibberish! You would get more respect (form me anyway) if you were able to say I can't, as opposed to the same old that you won't, which appears solely based upon some self aggrandizing notion that you and you alone are speaking for God!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2009, 10:56:52 AM »

The premise of your request is self negating as Rastafari is an Identification not subject to conceptions of linearly constituted flesh. I and I couldn't care less who knows it.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:10:45 AM by I ELIJAH I »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2009, 12:14:14 PM »

The premise of your request is self negating as Rastafari is an Identification not subject to conceptions of linearly constituted flesh. I and I couldn't care less who knows it.

Again your response only serves to magnify the depths of your conceit.  Putting it as simply as possible, You don't know what you are talking about. I asked you to explain/clarify yourself, and this is what you bring to me as your statement of clarification or reasoning. hn....!
You will no doubt be minded to write some more of the same as a further response - which you are entitled to- But I won't be responding to you.
Using a material analogy to make the point; I know that any further response from me to more of your foolish nonsense such as the above; would be like throwing away my herb down a drain or even ripping up $20 bills to line the bottom of my parrots cage -meanwhile -the next day I cannot afford to buy food! In other words a complete waste of time.

Whereas we find our selves attending the University of Life and Experience. You are still stuck in pre Kindergarten. Kept behind because you cannot develop.  As I pointed out to you previously; your Brain might be Big (insofar as you can follow orders and carry out the systems nasty work). But your mind is feeble....insofar as you could never come up with any real and transparent reasoning, or explanations that are tangible, objective and requires a semblance of intelligence. Work on it.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »

No thanks. I'm satisfied with the misunderstanding that exists.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »

"Now like I said - I really do not want to start an argument . Just want you to ask yourself these questions and if you choose to, to answer to them.

P7"

I have asked them.

That is why I am where I am and not an evolutionist/atheist, as I was raised.

The science that supports man being ~6000 years young is available to anyone who cares to examine it.

The evidence that pushes me there the hardest is the consistancy among the genealogies from around the world, that ALL trace to Adam. There are tribal genealogies from secluded mountains in China as well as spread throughout virtually every mediaeval monastary and church. "Barbarian" tribes from northern Europe as well as British and French kings, all trace their genealogies to Adam, many just as far as one of Noah's three sons, but the effect is exactly the same if not more compelling.

Prophet, if you were truly interested you'd have already looked it up, and if you have already looked it up, then your asking me is an argument or a test.

That is all the answer I have. It is what convinced me.
It is in the genealogies.

As to the dating of monuments and artifacts-

I don't know.

I don't know if there was something here before Adam, if he was a subsequent round of creation and not the first.
I DO know that archeologists, biologists, paleontologists, all look through a clouded lense and skew data to fit their world views.

And I know through long study, questioning many authorities on the subject, and carefully examining the evidence for myself, that evolution is a bald-faced lie designed to conceal the truth of YHWH's love from us, enabling the adversary to convince us of the wisdom of wholesale wrong action in ultimate denial of our service to YHWH.

You can stay mad at YHWH forever, but it won't serve well in the long run.

In the end every knee will bow and every mouth will confess His Name, YHWH.
DOn't make him break your knees.
Bend them yourself.

Bless up.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2009, 05:13:01 PM »

"The science that supports man being ~6000 years young is available to anyone who cares to examine it."

"I DO know that archeologists, biologists, paleontologists, all look through a clouded lense and skew data to fit their world views."

"that evolution is a bald-faced lie"

You say there is a SCIENCE that supports this, then you discredit the SCIENTISTS of different fields, so my question to you is what "what scientists and there field of science DOES support this"????

Just so God doesn't BREAK my knees, could you help us bend them by explaining the SCIENCE involved in determining such a grand statement, thanks.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »

Human, if you study evolution with a truly open inquiring mind I don't see how you could fail to see that it is  a lie.

The premises have changed so drastically, even in the twenty-some years that I have been seriously studying it, that there's no way to view it as a cogent theory.

The only way to believe in evolution is to disregard, oh I don't know- conservation of energy, conservation of matter, and tendency toward entropy- all INCONTROVERTIBLE PHYSICAL LAWS.

It is also to accept, out of hand, that life was either seeded by aliens- as allowed by Dawkins and adamantly supported by Crick- or that it spontaneously erupted from non-life, yet another violation of INCONTROVERTIBLE PHYSICAL LAWS.

Yes, "micro"evolution occurs- that's a Homer Simpson quality "Doh."

If all the pinto horses are captured from Mustang herds because they're cowboys' favorites, eventually all of the wild Mustangs will be solid color.
But they will still be Mustangs.

What I find more interesting with regards to micro-evolution is this-

SUPPOSING spontaneous broad-scale mutations occur in nature- oh wait, they do- they won't change the species (hasn't happened yet) AND they are spontaneously reversible, even in organisms homozygous for the mutation.  http://www.s8int.com/dna6.html

So even in the event that a mutation occurs, survives, and is able to reproduce, it will spontaneously revert to original type even when vigorously rogued to eliminate the original parent type.

I know you don't know me, my IQ, my education, or my experience and you have no reason to believe me.

I would STRONGLY suggest that ANYONE who believes that evolution has ANY BASIS AT ALL outside of the imaginings of fallible men dedicated to their despisement of Yah watch Ben Stein's "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed."

The simple fact that ID is censored wholesale in the scientific community-

IE- THAT IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED AS AN ALTERNATIVE, that ALL scientists suggesting an ID alternative are BLACKBALLED, that ALL editors publishing ID articles submitted by others are FIRED, That suggesting ID (outside of PanSpermia- Look it up- a full THIRD of all scientists credit aliens as the originators of life on earth) as a possible explanation for the beginning of life will make you a laughingstock-

The simple fact that ANY idea is blackballed-

SHOULD ONLY LEND CREDENCE TO THAT IDEA.

Look- NOT FIFTY YEARS AGO the prevailing wisdom was that babies don't REALLY feel circumcism.

How asinine is that?

Not even DARWIN was a Darwinist.

It's just crazy.

READ the evidence against evolution.

IT IS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

As to educating you so that Yah doesn't break your knees to bend them...

If you will not believe One who rose from the dead, why believe me?

Read Yeremiah 7:16ff.

As to science...

WHEN I RAISED QUESTIONS ABOUT PARTICULAR MECHANISMS- TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO- I WAS TOLD BY MY PROFESSORS AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY-

"What are you going to do if you don't believe this? Believe in God?"

Interestingly enough, THOSE mechanisms are now considered outdated rather quaint notions of inheritance, and still the alternative is "Be smart or believe in God."

Evolution has never spoken to me.

YHWH has.

When YHWH speaks to you, which He will if you seek knowledge and understanding and NOT to be "right" to the detriment of your fellows, you will KNOW.

What I find INCOMPREHENSIBLE is this- SELASSIE believed Yahushua to be the Living Word, The Son of YHWH the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.

YOU claim to be a follower of Selassie, a "Ras", yet you DENY the FOUNDATION of Selassie's life and beliefs.

And YOU challenge ME in MY beliefs because YOU are Ras and I am not- yet my beliefs align with those of Selassie and yours call him an ignorant fool.

I am baffled

and pretty fed up with not reading the dice as they fall.

BLESS UP- non-believer.

I love you.
YHWH loves you.
I am certain Selassie loves you.

Come home to Ras'.

Posted on: March 25, 2009, 01:06:10 PM
Its about teaching that I and I don't question any I's faith much less some mean spirited self aggrandizing mockery.

EXACTLY.

Mean-spirited self-aggrandizing mockery is EXACTLY what evolution is all about.

For a Ras' to belittle ANYONE for believing scripture is to deny Yahushua, to deny YHWH, and for sure to deny Selassie

which makes the denier incontrovertibly NOT RAS'.

How can this not be true?

I had a Jewish friend many years ago who was PROUD because he was a Jew.

"We are God's chosen people. That's special."

He lived with his kosher observant grandfather, considered that having two sets of dishes was "quaint", and still considered that he himself was special though he didn't believe in YHWH per se.

"I believe there's SOMEthing...it just isn't GOD."

WHAT EVER.

"I'm special because I'm God's chosen people but I don't believe in God."

"I'm Ras', but Selassie's foundation beliefs are superstitious primitive myths."

SOMEones need to get over their bad selves.

I'd be hard-pressed to say Elijah I, abrasive though he may be, is in the rolls of the non-Ras'.

Non-believers are non-believers.

I'm a fair bit put out that on a RASTA board I am expected to defend MYself because

I BELIEVE IN YHWH?
I believe scripture?
I believe that what Selassie believed is true?

I AM arguing.
I AM questioning (I am not Ras) the beliefs of another

and I AM saying that many self-proclaimed Ras on this board have VERY brown eyes and it isn't genetic.

HOW can one profess to be Ras' yet DISbelieve the Bible and deny EVERYTHING Selassie lived and died by?

WHERE IS THE RAS?

I for DAMNED sure, Human, I have NEVER FELT THE LOVE coming from your direction- just bait, switch, denial, and lies.

I LOVE YOU, BROTHER.

COME HOME.

Prophet, I don't have as clear of as grasp on you, and Moses- much of what you say is true but...

Hmph.

It's not half as much fun being called out by a white girl, is it?

SELASSIE is the FOUNDATION of Ras.

DENY SELASSIE= DENY RAS

You who deny, your knees will bend in the end.

WHY PROFESS JESUS WITH YOUR LIPS (Claim "Ras") YET DENY HIM WITH YOUR THEOLOGY (new age claptrap)?

Selassie would have said the same to you:

YHWH is REAL.
Yahushua is REAL.
CREATION is REAL.

Why claim Selassie yet profess Babylonian lies?

BLESS UP, UP, UP!

Posted on: March 25, 2009, 02:19:20 PM
And just for the easily put-off- trust me- nothing I wrote is one tenth as offensive as denying the power of YHWH, which you do and Selassie would have reviled, of denying the truth of scripture, which you do and Selassie would have reviled, nor of denying the divinity of Yahushua Messiah, which you do and Selassie would have reviled.

"I'm Ras, but everything Selassie believed and lived and died for was a superstitious myth."

Get OVER your bad selves.
He's either right- and you should believe what he believed- or his head is all wrong and you don't believe a word of it- IN WHICH CASE YOU ARE NOT RAS'.

It isn't rocket science.

It is FAITH.

You have it or you are lost trying to drag the susceptible into the abyss with you.

BLESS UP.
Posted on: March 25, 2009, 02:34:41 PM
PROPHET- There are dinosaurs throughout the Bible.

As to T-Rex, T-Rex with extant flesh have been found. Mary Schweitzer, who works with Horner, has been subsequently reviled for her discovery (surprise surprise), and the official denial/backpeddling has taken over as status quo.

"That is also a fact. There is proof out there. There is a tribe in Africa called the Dogon who knew more about the solar system, universe before any telescopes or any other modern technologies were created. Where did they get their information from ? It is not in the Bible or Torah but, they knew it ! They have a very different story/aspect/view on creation - you can now find it on the net if you wanna check it out.

I read the book. Get over your bad self. I have a clue.

Why believe them over the Jews?

Are you NUTS?

Go ahead and believe in Dagon the Fish god, who YHWH repeatedly defeated and humiliated, over the truth.

That is the upshot of the Dogon's belief.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

In the end, every knee will bend to YHWH.

We are not, in case you haven't noticed, equipped with water-resistant scales and gills for breathing.
There is more truth in scripture. Why believe Dagon myth over YHWH?

That lies of the adversary have been preserved in the polluted mythology of primitive cultures has never been a secret.

My challenge is this:

How can you call yourself Ras and deny Selassie?

Did Selassie believe the Dagon myths?

Yet you call them as evidence against his truth?

And that is somehow Ras?

Get real.

EVERY primitive culture has SOME arcane "unknowable" knowledge about the world.

THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM DIVINE.

Bless up.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2009, 10:28:31 AM »

How good and how pleasant it is to share our wonderful beliefs, give thanks Natty for your understandings, I simply agree to disagree, love all the same.

"YOU claim to be a follower of Selassie, a "Ras", yet you DENY the FOUNDATION of Selassie's life and beliefs."

Please sistren you know better than to make things such as this up, I and I is no "Ras" nor do i profess to be anywere on this sight not now or ever have. I and I do not go by titles dealing with monarchy, but if I were i would be a King not a "Ras"...which in case you didnt know means Prince. I dont deny anything about Selassie, I deny for myself those that claim him to be more than what he was, this even by his own admission even though some chose to hear it differently. Anger and spite is not becoming of you Natty, slow down and hear what i wrote, I dont challenge you or anyone, I ask questions and look for a rational answer, so far i have not received one, so it go.

Again I ask, what is the SCIENCE that was used as you claim to justify and prove humanity is 6000 years old based on genealogies, simple question. The ball is in your court as they say, feel free to slam dunk it.
Posted on: March 26, 2009, 02:36:45 AM
"There are dinosaurs throughout the Bible."

Feel free to post the scriptures word for word talking about dinosaurs...dinosaurs..not large beast but dinosaurs...

Im curious how you arrive at me being an evolutionist...do you always assume such things about a person before asking them...

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2009, 12:50:39 PM »

Natty Threads

I notice that although you answer P7, but you run away from I.  You really do take the biscuit. I seem to recall you throwing some nonsensical remarks about Miriam mother of jesus at me the last time our posts crossed, after giving you the answer to your nonsense and posing you with a question to answer or clarify- you declined to answer me. or should I say couldn't! Now here we are again.

I have just read your posts and feel that I have to respond to some of the churlish nonsense you make in order to support your views (and also to defend the impostor and fake Elijah). The first thing I could say is why don't you find a zionist site that caters for your brainwashed views. But that would be dropping down to the level of you and your friend.

So I will just get to the point. 

It seems a fury has been sparked within you because people are saying (or asking whether) that creation as per the bible (or is that torah) is incorrect.  Well I have to say; that if the the bible does cover the history of humanity from it's beginning, which is supposed to be 5000/6000 years according to common knowledge. Then it's patently obvious that the information contained within the book is flawed both factually and fundamentally. 

How can humanity have originated a mere 6000 years ago when the Mayan Calendar (which by all accounts is supposed to reset in 2012), is supposed to be anything between 25,000 and 50,000 years old? Why are there Aboriginal cave drawings that have been dated back to 40, 000 years ago in existence? Just to name but two examples.

The plain and simple truth is you don't know how the Creator made creation! You don't know what mechanics were used to create consciousness or the rest of the universe, much less earth!  Nobody knows; but we can all speculate, we can run tests, we can all ask questions  to try and find out.
You give us the theories about Mustangs being selectively breeded and what the outcome would be, yeah right! So what does that prove  in terms of the original point about creation?  Indeed your reference to "particular mechanisms" is just irrelevant - you don't even inform us of the questions you posed to your teacher!

As I have said we are indeed constrained by language and the meaning of various terms. But at the end of the day, it is a fact that the Creator used 'mechanics' to create the physical aspects of creation called them quantum or whatever but the point is regardless of what term maybe used there was higher science used., But if you wish to believe that God created the Earth in 6 Earth days. Then it's indeed you who have been brainwashed (although I would concede that you wouldn't know it, because the brainwashed never do).

You cuss down ones who ask the questions that matter, but at the time you would want us to believe that the Creator of the whole of creation, who created the universe and the earth and all the things therein with powers we don't even begin to comprehend,  suddenly came down to earth and was subsequently hung to tree or nailed to a cross, killed by mere mortals who had been created from the dust!!! ::) Well regardless of what you may believe, I don't accept that mere mortals could have slew the Creator and First Source of creation. Maybe in your little corner (of ism) that is what you genuinely believe or have been brainwashed into accepting. But you should also be aware that there is enough free minds out there who know better.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »

""You don't know what mechanics were used to create consciousness or the rest of the universe, much less earth!  Nobody knows;"""

Certainly the One who Created it Knows!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2009, 01:49:49 PM »

You just have to laugh.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2009, 01:52:08 PM »

In other words you just have to mock and belittle because the truth of it exposes the magnitude of your ignorance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.