Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: How about this!  (Read 16713 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: How about this!
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2009, 01:55:07 PM »

Yeah but that is not you.

It obviously goes without saying that the Creator/Originator/Programmer is going to know about the methods used to originate, formulate and
ultimately create creation and consciousness. Don't be such a numpty ::) You numpty.  ;)

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2009, 02:06:30 PM »

"truth of it exposes the magnitude of your ignorance"

First there needs to be a truth in order to expose, so far all I ever get is some happy clappy Christian born again rhetoric and an angry likkle youth with a bible name throwing dog shit at people and calling it "fire".

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2009, 02:11:58 PM »

""Yeah but that is not you. ""

""all I ever get is some happy clappy Christian born again rhetoric and an angry likkle youth""

All that's good to hear, JAH forbid a pearl actually landed in the pig pin.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »

Yes becuase you
""Yeah but that is not you. "" ""all I ever get is some happy clappy Christian born again rhetoric and an angry likkle youth""
All that's good to hear, JAH forbid a pearl actually landed in the pig pin.

Again just little snide remarks, nothing edifying, but then again expecting a cultured measured response from you is rather like expecting that after  cleaning up a filthy pig fresh from the hog pen and then it returning therein and expecting to remain cleansed. Can't work, can it!!!
Indeed If a pearl fell in to the pig pen - then you'd be stinking rich, wouldn't you?  :)

God forbid :o!

Stay filthy.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2009, 02:38:38 PM »

Expectations are of wicked design in the first place. Heard that the market for parrots is up though so...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:43:40 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2009, 04:36:55 PM »

"Expectations are of wicked design in the first place."

LOL, this gets better all the time...LOL. It must be hard being a virgin boy (no pun intended).

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2009, 07:32:42 AM »

Human mi bro, talk to the individual, not the "person"  back to the "word",re original topic SLAVERY (quote from mi friend Rock)
 He asks "do you know about the "person"? this is the CONtracted identity. This name is tied to the "family name" and is the entity governments use for the loans of the "person" and all their lifes labour to the Bankers eg Rothchilds...If you have no "name" that is to say that you do NOT agree that the "family name" on the birth certificate is who you are...they cannot contract with you because there is no business.....you are an individual....and can't be bought and sold. If you don't "toe the line" and agree that the name on the birth(sufferticket)/certificate is who you, My friend Rock says remember you are not a piece of paper and can establish this truth in court if you are being bullied and having rights denied you be the establishment...this is what my friend Rock is persuing in his ongoing quest for individual human rights
The youtube vid I will provide link, its called "Cannabis in court"
Blessed Love Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »

Yes Nya thanks for bringing me back to the post, I apologize that sometimes we stray on here when distracted so often, anyways. Yes your friend is correct, it is the "person" on your birth cert, driver liscense, etc, that they can only do ""contract" with and only by consent, but, they can easily trick you in to this consent so it is there that one needs to be aware of how they can do this, it can be as simple as say "are you Mr xxxxxxx" and you say yes unaware that they just contracted you the "person", but, you ae not Mr or Mrs...this is the key. It is a very interesting field of study when you start to learn the ways in which they can contract you and put statutes against you. It's not necessarily a "family name" but can be your full name with a Mr/Mrs/Ms in front of it or if it is in full capital letters such as on your i.d. card as well. I will look for the video to watch, thanks Nya, lets keep this post going shall we.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2009, 01:51:46 PM »

Yes Bro!
That is exactly what mi bro Rock says!
He has been in court numerable times now
They have tried to trick him into admiting that he is the name on the birth sufferticket but He will not
He says I am representing Peter Till, but I am NOT that piece of paper I am a living man
He has been fighting them for many months now, or is it years?
They have jailed him
He would not sign anything
He says I am a sovereign being and as such I am answerable to my creator only
Thou shall have no other gods
To bow down to the court system would be placing their authority above the Creative force of the universe
the questions He ask them has them leaving court on occasions
I can go into this in depth with you as it is very important and liberating info
people get aouta Babylon!!!!!!
DONT play the game, if it denies you your rights!!!!!!
at the moment, after sending him to a shrink and then ordering him NOT to return to court, he was again called back to court,but after appearing He told them, "you told me I'm NOt supposed to be here, whats going on? or something like that and he left, He did not appear before a magistrate, however He wants to take this case to the highest court......
The whole thing is that he was busted with some herb and he has fought it the whole way
even turning up in court with a ganga plant, to illustrate the fact that it is a natural plant NOT a drug
the man has glucouma and as such he will go blind without his medicine and probably because he is a dreadlock man from Nimbin....he has no support to obtain a medicinal licence to use cannabis
they have tried to break him but the man is very determined, smart and courageous and is becoming an icon and hero here in the Australian cannabis law reform movement
I have lots more info regarding this sort of thing and am happy to Itinue reasoning pon the matter
lets keep talking this movement up
I have some crucial info to add later
I look forward to your and others input ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!
Blessed Love
I-Sis Nyah I
Posted on: March 27, 2009, 02:48:47 PM
Here's mi bro Rock talking up our rights and how to free yourself from serfdom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLW1zWxbAcc
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2009, 02:26:03 PM »

Greeting Nya

Im watching the video and responding as i pause it so i can elaborate on certain things, the first one is that he stopped himself from saying "understand" and instead used to word "comprehend", that is crucial because all courts use the BLACKS LAW DICTIONARY, this is there bible so to speak when it comes to "Legalese" law talk, to "understand" means to "stand under" an authority and be subject to them, in other words you have just consented to them (tricked again). He says law alot but in reality there are no "laws" simply "Statutes" which the definition (blacks law dictionary) is this: "A legislative RULE of SOCIETY given the FORCE OF LAW through CONSENT of the GOVERNED"......THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!. He is right when he says "be careful when you sign a contract", yes it is the world of contracts, BUT, they can and will get you by VERBAL contract, by saying YES to certain tricky questions or even a nodding glance, by handing them your license,  by paying a bill or ticket WITHOUT first writing an important "Article of law" on it or under it. He has to be very careful what words he uses in court because although he speaks english THERE english in court is much different, it may sound like english but the MEANINGS are much different than you and I know them to be...best advice...BUY A BLACKS LAW DICTIONARY AND RESEARCH MANY WORDS USED FOR THERE "LEGALESE" MEANING. These dictionaries are around $60 to $80 but well worth it for fighting the system, matter of fact it is mandatory to win the battle. He must use the system against them, play them at there own game in order to win, otherwise he will eventually slip up and they will arrest him for a long period of time which can be an unpleasant life. When dealing with the shitstem you must be "harmless as doves yet wise as serpents" ....to be wise though you must understand THERE language. I posted a few links to some interesting and helpful areas in this matter, if you need more video links to watch and get a better understanding then say so and i will send them to you to get a better idea of how it works, one love.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2009, 09:45:06 PM »

Just following on from the point Human has made, I would like to add that in my humble opinion;
That in order to fight the system one's have to be able to overstand the tactics they employ and the methods they use with apparent impunity. Although  there are many sources to gain inspiration to function whilst doing this task, I will draw for this particular reason. As many will be aware I am not biblical as such; but a good example is (Heartical) Joseph who as according to the story, was sold into slavery in Egypt, whilst he was there, he eventually ended up working for the Pharaoh. It is noted that he undertook his work diligently and with distinction and achieved greatness. But for all that, he discharged his duty with equity and never forgot who he represented -because him never turn away from him Jah!

So the lesson for all, whether you study de book or not, is that don't forget who you are and overstand (the workings of) the system in order that ones can discharge good works..For the greater good.

Health and Strength....

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2009, 12:49:42 AM »

interesting that the I should speak of the black laws dictionary...Rock has been seeking one for a while now, he asked me about that about six months ago
and we spoke about the truths yah articulated in above post just yesterday
I don't think he has hold of one yet, but he is very clever and hasn't let them put it over him yet
I will add an afidavid Rock wrote for the court in attachment as soon as my Radic helps me locate and add it
I think it is brilliant
and yes Knowledge Rock is not a "christian: as such but he does use biblical "law" and rhetoric to uphold his rights
the bible is the basis for modern law as we know, it but much corrupted and filed by capitalism
It is a book of books designed to free us, in my sight, no matter what people say about it, with their limited knowledge
and yes any words can be twisted and used for dubious means "he who will be deceived let him be deceived" so one really needs their wits about them...really research and soul-search yah stuff as you will need to be prepared to take a stand at some point
intention is all powahful and people intentions are worth questioning
pure and informed intent will hold its own in a sea of confusion, ignorance and ones who use powah for personal gain and cowardice
and freeing ourselves helps other free themselves so we owe it to ourselves and the ALL to make it our lives mission
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2009, 12:27:59 PM »

Any news Nya on your friend?

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2009, 01:47:15 PM »

I haven't seen him for a few days
its really late and I'm too tired
had a mad gig with the choir I sing with now
irieness extreme
I'll post links to things my Radic has posted about Rock, for some more background in his wrangling with the judicial system, coz its epic battles I'm talking now
tomorrow, too late now
Blessed Be Bro, sistahs too
I'm still a believer of One Perfect body of Love that everyone can be a part of
water is mi nature and mi name means water lilly my "birth" name is Nerida which means Water Lilly in a language of my "birth" home Country and water is what we are all connected thru, it flows thru all of us and never stops flowing, like love
nothing it can't leak into, nothing human anyway
nada
and flowers open for everyone alike, no judgment no prejudice
just like true Ivine Love for humanity
we see how His and Her Majesty display that love, in their words and actions
a lover will neva be slave to anyone but love
a longing for "The Presence"
of Majesty of gentle wisdom and heartfelt compassion
Love's Grace in action
soothing and humble
beauty n dignity 
talk more soon on topic I am rambling post gig delirium now
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2009, 04:24:30 PM »

"water is mi nature and mi name means water lilly my "birth" name is Nerida which means Water Lilly in a language of my "birth" home Country and water is what we are all connected thru, it flows thru all of us and never stops flowing, like love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbpXRSIUnE&feature=related
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.