Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako  (Read 6824 times)

surfmon_I

Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako
« on: March 25, 2009, 11:44:06 AM »

Greetings of Love and raspect Ras Flako,
It has been so UP~Full to read the I's words. I often think that these writings would benefit the other Bredren and Sistren at Rasta Nicks site, seeing as there are not many elders on that site, and not much in the way of Guidance from the Bredren Rasta Nick in terms of mediation due to life being busy for him. I was wondering how the I would feel bout having some of these topics (not all, but some) forwarded to the thirsty idren at Nicks.
Test the Irits, Hot Fiyah! ~ are two that Iman would love to forward ( only the main post, not the replies of course.) Many times, as in the past years, I have reads the words, and felt that what I would add might take aways from the powerful message the I puts to us. So it stand, and is like a tree reaching out to the many. In these times, we must refresh those that are in need, and I feel the writings could be of benefit to the ones on that site as well. I would very much like to insure that what I propose is of a Loveful Intention and only to benefit others.
Please speak to I of how this feel, If it is so that the I would rather I did not do so, It is Overstandable, and I raspect the word.
Nuff Love, I often feel very GreatFULL for the time we spent in each others company, and think of you often.
JAH Bless and keep smiling upon the Faithful and shine the light on them that need to see.
~S~

Qadamawi Haile Selassie love and blessings
Yes Surfah
The message must be shared -so go ahead and forward the ones identified at Nicks -also forward a link for Nick so that I man can follow the thread
It is a good vibe
More ones must be called to duty and stop sitting on the fence
Jah Rastafari is for Iver
Guidance and blessings
RasFlako

HOT FIYA!   Posted by ras flako on 10 March 2009 

Share this page with the World!

One Perfect love and blessings in the house of Jah Rastafari and Empress Menen.
InI have seen many Rastafari fighting for power, but know not the hour, they all seem to be fighting for a parcel of land in a Babylon, but that will not solve InI problem. It never did in the past and will not change now.
Begging political favors will not solve InI problems, remember never let a politician grant you a favor, they will always use you forever –seen Fiya.
There seems to be a game going on of who will out smart who, or is it one of who will bell the cat? -I man trying to figure it out. There are many hidden agendas, once stored in the head space, now seems to be exposed in the open –Is this an ambush, a coup, or an open attack on your own people?
The all mansions organization will eventually lose its stripe of Integrity if this trend is allowed continue. They seem to be running many red lights on the trod, very soon their aspiration for Rastafari leadership will blow up in smoke, or maybe they don’t care what the Global Rastafari think about them, they all seem to be so comfortable splashing their internal disputes across the four corners of the earth -Hot Fiya!
Check it, the concept of Rastafari is not me and you, or me against you .It is a concept of integrity and righteous commitment to progressive and upfull living and Ivine governance.
Some individuals will foolishly allow position in administration to get into their heads –Many are not governed by a code of conduct, and therefore it becomes a free for all mentality or the man with the most clout rule. These are the same ones who will eventually stand on the floor at the detriment of the organization.
Many have not adopted any example of leadership set out by Qidamawi Haile Selassie So how they expect to lead InI?
The wise will always avoid the path of sudden destruction and be among the few I-lected to carry on the duty of African Liberation.
The internet should not be used to splash Rastafari internal disputes; it is time to wave the red flag of disgust. It seems like some have no shame and delight in the new found fun –Well it is not funny.
These so called leaders, self appointed to say the least, really have a big ego. However, they will soon realize the damage they have caused –or maybe they won’t. They seem not to recognize the importance of public relations or International relations within their organization. Who will do the damage control now that the bird has flown the coop?
It will be difficult for any Rastafari organization to get membership, to be accepted or to represent Rastafari Diaspora interests, if these distasteful and unpleasant acts keeps surfing the net.
Rastafari fight must not or should not be for an outpost on an Island. The fight must be for the mass movement for African Liberation. The fight for Repatriation and Reparation is not on the horizon and internal strife will not bring it any closer –
Just can’t see the logic for the behavior of those where entrusted with the governance of Rastafari affairs.
The camp is being invaded, and many now find themselves fighting over scraps of food that cannot satisfy the hunger of the many that were deprived of food, and shelter for over five hundred years and counting.
Full time to be about my father’s business and not be blinded by ones and ones reflection in a flash of power struggle –More Fiya!
WHO THE CAP FIT!!!!
Guidance and Itection
Ras Flako Tafari Share this!

Posted on: March 24, 2009, 06:06:33 PM
   TEST THE IRITS,

Glory to word, glory to sound, glory to this blessed Iwa .Behold how good and pleasant it is for brethren and sistren to dwell together in Inity. It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down the beard, even I man beard, that went down to the skirts of I man garments.

It is like the dew that descend upon I man ,upon the Mountain of Mt Zion ,for it is there Qadamawi Haile Selassie, Jah RasTafari commanded his blessings ,even life for Iver more.

In this Iwa of Rastafari consciousness ,the Iritical message of the Nyah Binghi Order rises with the Ingelic chant .I must Yod home to that land where I am from ,for there is love in that land ,joy and happiness in that land ,I must Yod home to that land where I am from
For some the Yod could be spiritual, mental or by migration. InI is fully aware that there will be many will continue to debate the point of Repatriation with Reparation and will linger with a glimmer of hope There should be mass mobilize of Rastafari through political channels to seal this worthwhile goal .

Nothing should be left to chance or the method of trial and error, the correct strategy must be in place to resolve this matter. The paper trail on this matter is very long, indeed it would seems like a game of endurance –Is It., how many more generation of InI must mandated to fight for this cause?

Only a mobilization of Rastafari on all fronts along with strong Diaspora support will be able to resolve the burning issue of Repatriation with Reparations .No splinter group will able to effect the desired change in the present scenario.

The Governments of the day definite will not bow to any minority pressure, they are fully aware that their economy and Industries will crash like Humpty Dumpty, if they grant InI demand.
Therefore InI must set alternative plans to move within set time, it is wise to get out of Babylon while you are strong –seen

Within levels of Iritical reasoning, there are many sounds surfacing, and many questions posed to InI, some will get no answer and end up frustrated. Let be known that a true Rastafari is not offended by word sound .Rastafari are the defenders of truths and rights without apology, there are many who speak with twisted tongues to test InI faith ,just be prepared ,seen Fiya .

For Rastafari the” Word” is a two edged sword, both love and Fiya, always remember that Fiya can’t bun Fiya, so just cool the flames and sight up positive reasoning and upful livity.

The moral capacity of Rastafari lies within the word sound ,and many will use metaphors to express themselves ,Yes I ,this the age of reality .The biblical Peter Paul and John are not around nor Matthew or Mark .

InI must learn from InI own ancestors, how else will able to carry out the mandate given by them, if InI vision becomes clouded with concepts and allegories unrelated to InI ancestry?

In this Iwa and every Iwa Rastafari prefer to relate to ones and ones who can hold the order ,especially the ones who are grounded in the faith ,this should not be taken as an offence ,too much waggonist around ,too much imitators, just too many ones trying so hard to be accepted as Rastafari

Rastafari are the ones who know themselves and are within themselves, they are stronger in the livity through years of spiritual I -durance ,years of reversing the mental slavery ,police brutality , landless, yearning to Yod home .years carrying “Dread Locks “as a personal testimony of faith .

InI recognize the dangers that faces ones and ones who are called Rastafari, but with wise mind ,through the mercies of Qadamawi Haile Selassie and Empress Menen InI stand confident of the victory of good over evil and truly know that even in this twenty century ,David will slew Goliath.
Jah Rastafari!
Yanks and Ises
RasFlako Tafari

Human

• Veteran User
Re: Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 11:57:16 AM »

Can you explain further what this is about and what it is that is being asked.

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »

It is about the focus of Rastafari FORWARD dear Bredren.  Long time now we have going round and round as the elders of this site have left for more fruitFULL pastures.  I, started to branch out and recently attended a Rastafari Rising meeting in Amherst, Massachusetts.  To meet and reason Face to Face.

The inter~net is a wonderful tool, but it is only as good as we use it, and for long time the focus has been on squabbling, pride and intellectuall~ism.  Nature is simple, and complex at the same time, but we do not have to force our living.  How do we better ourselves?, is it the same for each of us?, No~ it is not.  What is require is a respect for the different frequencies we each flex at although we are one people.

Love is the ultimate defender of the truth.  This, my friend IS an Absolute.  Some give their lives for it and pass knowing they have given it their all.  In a culture where we are surrounded by Negativity feed to the unconscious, Rastafari Blaze the path of righteousness.

It is pointless to go round and round if we do not do so with a willingness to share and grow.  This is what this is about.  Moving forward.  Loving eachother and having Faith as we reach out to lift ourselves from from this world wide slumber.

I am a man with a big heart, and try not to force I views, but seek the heart of others.  there are many langusges we speak, all this is in an effort to know what is being said, with all of its delicate flavors.  I would ask that we  respect  the words of RasFlako, and look at them with the Love they are intended.  None of this is meant to inflame, rather to show that the elders that ARE out there, on the threshold of being Icents, are a body of power that are trying to organize and centralize.

It is indeed rare that ones share their lives.  I am not so sure that it is the way of this medium to do so, as it may bring out the feeding of the wicked, but I have shared what I can, and not seen much out there insomuch as ones WORKING for UNITY.  I am hoping that some combination of words with the Love that is behind them, and JAH willing, may move ones to become motivated to open up.  Realize that we are in this together, and begin to Work and Inspire others.  That is why I have posted RasFlakos words.  Having sat across the table and sharing food and tea, while reasoning with he and Ras Ravin I, I man am Humbled and want to do only what I can.  Aspire to be a good man.  A good Father.  A Good Human, for I know that JAH is the heart of InI Irit.

BlessedLove and Ises.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 01:26:41 PM »

There is no forward for someone that doesn't even know where they stand.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »

Like water bredrin Surf, always moving forward never stagnant, around, in and through we flow. Thanks for the post.

Elijah sorry to hear that, didnt know you felt that way about yourself, one day bredrin.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »

I mentioned no individuals.

surfmon_I

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 08:03:46 PM »

I am happy that Human asked the first question, having just seen testerday evening before going to yoga that Elijah was posting on this topic.  At practice, I thought about what elijah would say, most probably somethin negative.  So, when I returned last night, I saw the topic was looked at 20 times, but no post. 

I would ask that this not run away with meaningless posts, though we are too late for that.  Although the general point is true, that ones must know where they stand to forward, InI KNOW where it is ones should stand...on the side of GOOD.  Good for the planet, good for the community, good for our bredren and sistren.  What side do you stand on?.

I once aske Elijah if he had children, his reply was no, I am a priest.  What type of priest are you ?, to continually cast road blocks down where ever you go?.  So rarely a helpful or kind word from the Bredren, still, without supervision or moderators, this is what a ratsa site is reduced to.  What amounts to terrorism from one who claims to stand alone.  Well, this mentality has gotten the world to where it stands now...
  I really would like to know what type of works DO YOU do Elijah?.  Always on the com, and rarely helpful.  Start a thread your self that has a helpful theme, this is what I have done, bringing the wise wordsund of a Nyabingi Priest to those that have nothing but you to listen to.  We are what we mek it, so lets mek it right. No need to fuss and fight, just do right. 

Start a thread called "Addressing Negativity", and be the star of it.  lets see what the I can do, instead of chanting down.  it is time for action, lets get to shall we?.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 09:53:53 PM »

What I said is only as positive or negative as one makes it. As with anything that is true. It may be negative for the masses that have come under the medium of the internet to nominally dominate what they think is "Rastafari" to rally their poverty consciousness into a faux revolution, while it may be positive for the Chosen Saints of the Most High G-d of Israel, Rastafari, in that it expresses the nature of the schism of those who would pretend to their identity.
Posted on: March 25, 2009, 09:14:19 PM
But let me spell it out for you since JAH knows you couldn't possibly be bothered to think about it yourselves. If ones want to forward some so called "Rastafari movement" but can't be bothered to comprehend the fullness of the sound and the operation of the order they are fully deserving of the chaotic joke that is their "livity". Not just that, but if ones want to persist in representing the opposite of Who Rastafari are by trying to front some delusional, anti-Semitic, reverse racist, scapegoating, atheistic propaganda they can expect their efforts to be actively opposed.
Posted on: March 25, 2009, 09:57:04 PM
So watch them run surfmon, watch them run and fall. Like the Sista say. the full rejection of anything only testifies to its truth. But only fe they with EYES.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 11:36:51 PM »

There is no forward for someone that doesn't even know where they stand.

How is this not true?

How is Elijah the one preventing response when those who deny the veracity of foundational scripture- ie the BIBLE- are the most outspoken?

Human's was the first post I read as snide.

Elijah pulls his Ras-Zen thing then Human comes in and denies veracity of Truth, Elijah pulls the Ras card, and it degenerates from there.

What a mess.

What a verification of the OP.

Bless UP, fools.

Bless UP.

(Thank-you YHWH for Yahushua that I may be forgiven for calling a brother a fool-)

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »

"(Thank-you YHWH for Yahushua that I may be forgiven for calling a brother a fool-)"

Im happy that im still your brother Natty, I feel no way, only love for you still.
Posted on: March 26, 2009, 01:46:44 AM
I thought Elijah was talking about himself, my apologies Elijah, lets keep the posts on track shall we, I for one will.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 11:36:10 AM »

Anyone who thinks they are wise are evidently fools compared to the Universal wisdom from whence we all spring
I n I no different
this has become a sad place
I wish everyone could come to my place to celebrate culture and coming together for our rights and sacred herb this May
We have a protestival often 15000 strong, we are expecting 20000 people this year
in my village
it is a powerful thing
I am lucky to live here, where beautiful treed mountains surround a village of diverse community who all love nature, community, culture, freedom, love (although we all too human and immature)
it is a place where Rastas live next to rednecks, pagans, bikeys, ganstas, aboriginal people, healers,sufferers, people whateva lables (I don't really believe in them, we are all individuals and cant hide behind our personas really)....a place that has signs like "refugees welcome" and has the Aboriginal laws plainly visible for all to read...a place that gets 1.1 million tourists annually, 2nd next to the Sidney Opera house, but only contains 400 residents and thousands living in the hills around......I live in paradise so its hard to get too upset about some words on a screen..... although I bet none of you have even been to I site and listened to I n I families music, even tho I have been posting here for over two years now......how about it?
I feel that you are all my family and hold a place for all here.....in love and fondness....sure we may sometimes sound like rebel sistahs n brothers, cynics who love arguing (brothers and sistahs do that sometimes) religious zealots, scholars, petulant children, and crazy mystics...but to me, we are still family of a sort, maybe soul family but you're mine and I love you all..and all families fight sometimes.....still, family is sacred to me.....I may be a fool and I gladly admit I am...I may be a hypocrite and I will not deny I can be and fall short everyday and agonize over that reality......but I will neva give up my dreams, my loves, my family, my rights...until Jah come to take I home.......
And I thanks the Highest for the upportunity to share...even if it is just one big ego trip......I've been to the light and had I ego dissolve like the illusion of grandeur it is and don't mind......so its still RastafarI and reggae music for I (although I sing in a world music choir now).....and dreams of easing the worlds pain....coz compassion and humility are still where its at far I
RastafarI love n strength farIva

Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 11:46:05 AM »

Always a pleasure to hear from you NYA , and no i dont think your a fool or a hypocrite, your human and what seems like a nice one to me, hope the kids are doing well, thanks for posting.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 11:50:25 AM »

To keep on track one needs to be on it in the first place. The most I can do to move anyone forward is to show them that they don't even know where they are, and if they want to go somewhere they need to figure that out first. If you say "rastafari" then you take on on the Istablished things that that word sound comes with. So far all anyone wants to do is RUN AWAY from this truth because its binding, its not "whatever you think or want or say" its an ABSOLUTE ORDER. One that doesn't include harping about a New World Order or Zionists or Black Supremacy or Khemet or Theosophy, Check the script and face the facts. His Majesties words are clear, So what is this Jamacian Cult HYPE? Rastafari? I think not! People want so badly to be Rastafari that when they find out they aren't and can never be, they deny who we are and throw some Burger King hat pon there head talking bout they Judah now, all the while cheered on by folks who hate faith and the faithfull becasue We don't bow to their god of secular frustration.

surfmon_I

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 12:13:55 PM »

That really is the task, to KEEP ON TRACK.  thing is, these tracks.  I have been saying this for long time now, that it all lead to the same things, regardless of our Human pride.  Ones keep claiming they know , and that is fine until they hold it against another.  What is the point of that?, to BE THE JUDGE? ~~~ WE ARE NOT JUDGES.

I posted RasFlako's threads for us to see how it is that an Idea/s may be presented HOT FIYA, but it is not WE that will scortch, it is the truth that will be seen at journeys end.  UNdeniably, it is not we that are the judge.  SO, Thanks Nya, for posting WHAT AND HOW the I live.  In harmony, with Nature.  NO judgement.  No apology needed.

I find it so intimidating the levels of outright hatered that are displayed , instead of the Humble example Iman have given.  We must find a way to extract the goodness from eachother.  I have spoken with each I here posted.  And have had fruitful sessions.  Some may seh that chat is fruitless talk, yet I find the root of a person the other staple too.  I am a man of many languages and the purpose of them is to reach out and touch others.  InI would like to see ones reach out in the compassion that I know rest withIN each.  Fine to be a Warriyah, but also Love the family.

As much as we venture outward, we ultimately return home.  Sometimes we must be helped, and we become the better for it when we open our hearts and trust in the Flow that is JAH.  ALL around us each, Iveryday.  I agree with Nya, you are I familiga.  we are one.  Nicks is home and where dont claim to be RAS, but aspire to hold a portion of the wisdom there in.  InI Dread up out of raspect and discontentment for the world we live in.  The beauty and the FULLness belong to JAH Rastafari.  It is a symbol of InI Faith and Vitality in this physical formness.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 12:53:29 PM »

I agree Surf, but, here is what happens on a daily basis around here, this is what is posted:

"its not "whatever you think or want or say" its an ABSOLUTE ORDER"

Which is again nothing more than Elijah THINKING and SAYING what Rastafari is, it's comical to hear one say such a thing and in the very same post do what it is they are shouting about.

RASTAFARI is a man, deal with the MAN and his works, not illusory garbage, not so called Orders, mansions, ideologies, he talked to animals, he made thunder clap, he's lightning, he turned into a cat and never died, etc, etc. When these type of things are said about him you are now entering a hearsay, illusory, Christian fantasy type of thinking which takes away from his works and character and eventually leads to some supposed ABSOLUTE ORDER, Nyahbingi Order, 12 Tribe order, Bobo Shanti order and any number of supposed orders and supposed laws concerning the MAN Hailie Selassie. If you choose to follow any of these "orders" that is your choice, if you choose to believe there are laws concerning Rastafari that is also your choice, it is when you start to tell others that this is what Rastafari is or said that we should do or act like then you are doing nothing more than making that up on your own or repeating what some other "Rasta" has taught you, what you are not doing is going by the MAN himselfs writings or speeches which is all we have to go on in these times to learn about Hailie Selassie, everyone want's to claim this or that AFTER the man has died and left with no way of clarifying what is being said or taught about him, how disrespectful of people. The truth and un-denieable facts about Selassie is simply read and appreciated in his works, his PERSONAL works and writings which is things like this, strong character, compassion for his people, people in general and his love for Ethiopia, true politician, a family man with love for his children, a statesman of the highest caliber, a believer in equality without regard to race or color, a believer in education for all, a modernist for society, a man who did good things along with bad things, he laughed and he cried, he felt understood love and he felt extreme pain in his life, he loved animals, etc, etc, etc. This is RASTAFARI and anything labeled on him outside of human ways is YOUR belief, YOUR way of seeing him, YOUR desire to see him based on your abilty to imagine or believe but NOT what he wrote or spoke in HIS writings....period.

Surf on your suggestion i went to that site "World of Jah" and immediately i saw a post saying that it is preferred that a nyabingi man should only have relations with another of there own ethnic background and not of a different color, and then Immediately I read a wonderful saying by Rastafari HIMSELF which said this: 

"Above all, Ethiopia is dedicated to the principle of the equality of all men, irrespective of differences of race, colour or creed. As we do not practice or permit discrimination within our nation, so we oppose it wherever it is found…. As we extend the hand of universal brotherhood to all, without regard to race or colour, so we condemn any social or political order which distinguishes among God's children on this most specious of grounds."

"..let us take pride in the fact that as free men we attack and abhor racial discrimination on principle, where-ever it is found and in whatever guise."

"I may say that “black” and “white” as a form of speech; as a means of judging mankind, it should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are PRECISELY THE SAME whatever color, race, or creed or national origin they may be."

This is a perfect example of how ones and ones try to dictate what is best for RASTAFARI and it's adherents and at the very same time claim this type of ORDER comes from the MAN himself, it's as if there just making this stuff up as they go along, this is why we must stick to the MAN and HIS writings, not some so called Elder or order or what someone who claims they now on an internet site says, this is my word sound.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.