Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako  (Read 6742 times)

surfmon_I

Re: Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 06:54:11 PM »

I hereby move that this thread be terminated. 
It was the will of this member to open reasoning on a different level, invitations were sent and only one denial recieved.
Didn't anyone ever tell you (of course i am speaking to Elijah~ it always turns out to be about him) that once an invitation is denied, it is rude to show up,,,again, and again, and...again.

At this point, the desire for "reasoning" has left me.  There is no longer any fresh air left to breath.   you have smothered us with your arrogance far too long.

I seriously suspect you are a government agent sent to disrupt Rastafari boards seeing as you are in conflict with everyone on them and preach to elders with all of your 27 years experience.  Some priest you are!, don't even put the O in GOD.  you are an agent of darkness and confusion clatting up the flow weh eva yah go.

I have yet to do so, and have wanted to for so long, but I will sus out how to fill out a poll for your ouster.  There are rarely any "newbies" in this section, and i do not know how many of them actually venture into this section.  The Empresses have long since departed with any of the Bredren Kings that had real works TO DO.

Still, as so many other gracious members have exhibited, I wish you well.  I pray JAH light the darkness that command you and abolish it from your life. 

The Government sure must pay well.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 08:04:57 PM »

No, I have heard that its rude to make invitations into another's place as if it was yours though.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 09:17:02 PM »

I am glad that Father Surfmon a say the same thing I have been saying about this fraud i Elijah i aka Who Dem.
Because if he isn't an agent of the system, then to put it bluntly:- "it must be de mad puss piss him a drink, weh mek him a gwaan so" :D .
Just so everybody overstand the last piece, he's drunk off the urine of mad cats; that what makes him carry on in such an obnoxious, corrosive and unintelligent manner.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »

Real Talk That

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2009, 08:38:03 AM »

As I said;  A 'Mad Puss Piss' a get you drunk :-X

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2009, 09:05:08 AM »

Yeah. We heard you, and remarked on the inanity of a mind operating on such a level of thought.

surfmon_I

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 04:52:46 PM »

"Check it, the concept of Rastafari is not me and you, or me against you .It is a concept of integrity and righteous commitment to progressive and upfull living and Ivine governance.
Some individuals will foolishly allow position in administration to get into their heads –Many are not governed by a code of conduct, and therefore it becomes a free for all mentality or the man with the most clout rule. These are the same ones who will eventually stand on the floor at the detriment of the organization."

Just thought I would go back to what this thread is really all about.  We get so side tracked with things that are not related to the Iriginal food.

pick out anything we can forward with and how it applies to our lives, instead of always reverting to memememememe.
It is about WE.

OneLove.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 05:45:31 PM »

""The camp is being invaded""

This statement tells me there is more that just "We". There are those who are not "We", pretending to be "We", Harassing "We". You have to stop the bleeding to heal. If I were going to move forward, I'd establish exactly who "We" are and who "We" aren't. Which is what I said in the beginning till some "Rastafari" got their panties in a bundle that the truth dared offend them.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:51:07 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2009, 09:21:54 PM »

Honestly, who would read back and think that any of this has anything to do with Rasta? Personally I am not sure that any of this has anything to do with anything! lol

I would suggest that perhaps you sling some mud at me since I do not care what you think of me, nor have I any interest for this foolishness - I have no care who amongst you is "right" since if all seek is to be right then you are. No reason to argue or disagree ... I can point to a blue cup and call it red and I will be right ... It is red ... you can tell me it is blue and show me more examples of blue until you are red (or blue) in the face .. I will see a red cup ... until I decide it is green. Meanwhile you can continue to knock yaself out telling me it's blue .. if that is what your ego demands you to do .. that is your choice. Nothing to do with me and my red cup .. all about you and your desire to convince me it is blue. I know it's red ... why would I need convincing otherwise?! Now perhaps if we reasoned we would find out that red in my world is blue in yours? Who knows? We will never find out whilst trying to convince or undermine others.

Speaking now as a grandparent, since it was my honour to become one this year I would say to you all "Grow up and stop being so silly. You are old enough to know better." lol

Enjoy the moments that combine to make your day.

Love to you all
Nick
Even the longest journey starts with one step

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009, 03:46:18 AM »

Speaking now as a grandparent, since it was my honour to become one this year I would say to you all "Grow up and stop being so silly. You are old enough to know better." lol

Enjoy the moments that combine to make your day.

Love to you all
Nick
congratulations papa!  that's greatness

surfmon_I

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2009, 10:46:20 AM »

Honestly, who would read back and think that any of this has anything to do with Rasta? Personally I am not sure that any of this has anything to do with anything! lol

Blessings Grandpa, what a JOY to hear ~ Indeed !,  May grandchild be happy and health and grow strong.

Pebble in a pond.  Iverything we do and say add up as it radiates outward from our center until the waters come still.

~S~

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

Pebble in a pond.  Iverything we do and say add up as it radiates outward from our center until the waters come still.
Indeed .. and in my opinion the waters never still. We cannot control what ripples come our way, yet we can choose how we deal with them. :)

Many happy connected moments to you all
:)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 05:43:58 PM by Rasta Nick »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2009, 03:27:38 PM »

Congratulations Nick on becoming a Grandfather.

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2009, 05:45:55 PM »

Been one for several months now :)
Thank you though :)

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 07:07:51 AM »

Grandbabies, now we're talkin!
I have 3, 3 yrs, 18 mos + 4 mos.
It's such a fun road to travel on.
I loved raising my children and so enjoy sharing their children.
I have to admit that I get a great laugh every time my kids sound
like me with their own little ones. lol
I have no doubt you enjoy your new role.
bless you all
Jah bless. I and I love you all.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.