Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako  (Read 6832 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 01:15:18 PM »

if you choose to believe there are laws concerning Rastafari that is also your choice, it is when you start to tell others that this is what Rastafari is or said that we should do or act like then you are doing nothing more than making that up on your own or repeating what some other "Rasta" has taught you,

Not necessarily, It could be that we know that this is what it means to be Rastafari from experience. People just don't want to be told it because it destroys their illusions. Some people have a relationship with the Emperor that those who don't will never overstand, but we will not be intimidated by their vexation from proclaiming his glory. It is not as if we were invading some congregation not specifically designed for those of our faith. What is truly disrespectful is those not of our faith forcing their agenda's and misconceptions into our place for expression.

ones and ones try to dictate what is best for RASTAFARI and it's adherents

But at the same time you contradict yourself by speaking of "Rastafari" as some "thing" with "adherents". I and I have always asserted that Rastafari is a Man, the mystery is how he is 144,000 of them and still only one.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:16:51 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 01:44:56 PM »

"It could be that we know that this is what it means to be Rastafari from experience."

You just proved what I said. The "we" is not the "Man" himself no matter how hard you wish for it to be, the "we" is the community or global followers of which you talk so negatively about.

and here again you prove what I said

" the mystery is how he is 144,000 of them and still only one"

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »

When Natty Threads makes the following remarks:
How is Elijah the one preventing response when those who deny the veracity of foundational scripture- ie the BIBLE- are the most outspoken?
It is directly me that she is referring to. She has the temerity to allude to foundational scripture , a weh she a tek we for? Eeediat's (idiot's) is what!

Human stated a ting which I rate and do not feel any Ras should be fighting:-  "The truth and un-denieable facts about Selassie is simply read and appreciated in his works, his PERSONAL works and writings which is things like this, strong character, compassion for his people, people in general and his love for Ethiopia, true politician, a family man with love for his children, a statesman of the highest caliber, a believer in equality without regard to race or color, a believer in education for all, a modernist for society, a man who did good things along" He also reminds us that HIM said that "Above all, Ethiopia is dedicated to the principle of the equality of all men, irrespective of differences of race, colour or creed. As we do not practice or permit discrimination within our nation, so we oppose it wherever it is foundů. As we extend the hand of universal brotherhood to all, without regard to race or colour, so we condemn any social or political order which distinguishes among God's children on this most specious of grounds."  But yet she a rail up against him. Why ???

I don't want to sound a funny way; "but what jars my notion of good taste, is when the daughter of some judge starts sounding off in such a incoherent and subjective manner". One has wonder what it is she is really dealing with? Because it doesn't sound like Rastafari to the discerning amongst us.  Surfmon a try bring a cohesion to how things are going at the moment and yet the resistance which he is met with; stems not from I and I, but from the likes of them - So how does that work...? Surf makes the same point as I did previously; Judge not lest ye be Judged, because we are not Judges, but rather than accept that fact, back they come with their old played out -if's and buts- argument.

As for the next Idiot, I would just ask some of the others to read his posts and see if it makes any real sense, if it does makes sense to others, then please post an explanation in 'sensible speak' as opposed to his delusional garbage, which he thinks is supposed to pass as reasoning.  "A play dem fool dem a play, but dem to overstand dat play time done! From long time". 

Dem don't nothing about the tings that really matter, that's why they  have to seek to spoil up the vibes and sow confusion and seek to distort and pervert reasoning.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »

"It could be that we know that this is what it means to be Rastafari from experience."

You just proved what I said. The "we" is not the "Man" himself no matter how hard you wish for it to be, the "we" is the community or global followers of which you talk so negatively about.

I would rather say that it proves your ignorance and not only incomprehension but incapacity do so of the reality that We are indeed "the man himself". People still dealing with a "following" mentality deserve all the fire they could be graced with. See dem sey ""we are not Judges"" Soon come them a see that indeed We(Rastafari) are the Judge. "Judge not lest you be judged" Only means don't judge unless you have the moral authority. Thing is some people just lack the mental capacity to actually contemplate the scripture and so just deal with the convenience of a "Don't Judge, The Judge is in the sky" fantasy Rasta bun from eva since. Funny that no?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:04:58 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 02:07:14 PM »

But at the same time you contradict yourself by speaking of "Rastafari" as some "thing" with "adherents". I and I have always asserted that Rastafari is a Man, the mystery is how he is 144,000 of them and still only one.

You simpleton. You and Natty threads should traipse back to your sin a gogue or back such similar internet sites where that kind of nonsense is adhered to. You come round here talking nonsense, uttering unadulterated crap.

You know nothing about Rastafari apart from what your neo-extremist masters have told you to write. If you really did a Hail Rastafari you would not be taking his name in vain. Which is what you do, day in and day out. You was a heathen from the start and you remain a heathen now.
They ask why do Heathens rage and imagine vain things? Well the answer to that; is because it's all like we who put them back against the wall.

I know from long time why you can't answer me with anything sensible, and why your  sidekick Natty Threads cant even answer me because I put your back against the wall.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 02:14:05 PM »

Give Thanks!  :D

And please do side up tight, conserves ammo.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:15:46 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 02:24:39 PM »

Stay Fake  ;)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »

Oh well, "Knowledge"'s do come and go.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:32:58 PM by I ELIJAH I »

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 04:08:48 PM »

brother Surf_Man thank you for reply # 2, so beautiful and uplifting. i going to print that one out and save, carry in my wallet-- good 'medicine'. Nya, i been to ur site and i want u to know, on this very day i gonna order one of ur cd's. i like ur sound. blessings to all the families. And knowledge on reply #19 and i don't know why, i laffed my culo off-hahaha. i don't always agree with u say but imo ur writing style/expressions are a delite forme to read-thanks.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:10:36 PM by paco »
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

surfmon_I

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 09:38:59 AM »

Greetings All,
  Bruddah Paco, Always a pleasure.  In so many ways we walk together, for when the computer is turned off , in the boundless space that our minds travel, we are together.  What we share is eccoed and vibrates.

I usually post up in the early am.  EST.  It is when the mind is fresh, and the family sleeps.  Going to work yesterday, I thought od something I wrote,  I dont claim to be Ras.  It is an appointment.  Something one must earn and grow into.
It is a fullness that is absorbed and radiates outward.  When I first came to the site, the very reason and driving froce of learning to use this tool, I approached with respect.  Watching and absorbing, rarely posting.  Rasta Business is a Serious thing.

We have two ears and one mouth, so a wise one would listen twice as hard as they talk.

It is a challange to address so many views, and Iman try to do it evenly.  at 45, I still feel the young man inside, yet time marches on, and it is strange to be so old.  I see it in the elders, that come a time to put childish things aside and ego to tend to business while we still can.  I had written many notes throughout the days, but will not bore the I's with them, I must try and stay on track.

I would very much like it if we would envision that we are sitting at the table sharing food and drink.  We all need this.  At this table, lets make it round,  we can all see each other clearly.  Our views, words and expressions are all visible. 

It would be a lot different than what we have go on here.  Words are only part of the picture.  What is lacking is the face, the expressions, they way in which our words are shaped and delivered.  The manner in which they are received and the ability in which we can explain where they are coming from, the meaning behind them.

Having spoken to Brdren Human on the phone, I can put a voice behind the words.  I give thanks for that.  Same for Sistah Vee, I speak regularly with her as well.  It is taking it a step further than this, what we do here.  Please check the chat room to take it a little further.  even the shortest time spent is well worth getting to know one another.

What I think ones have the most difficulty with is the view of the One as Many.  Our views are not always the views of others.  This is fine, but it is when we start to take our view and perscribe it for others, as has been stated before, that in this window of words without faces and expression, we SEE what the outcome of this is.

So, I cautiously, respectfully ask Bredren Elijah to relate further, at this "Round Table",  where one takes it upon themselves to relegate "moral athority" upon others.

... reality that We are indeed "the man himself". People still dealing with a "following" mentality deserve all the fire they could be graced with. See dem sey ""we are not Judges"" Soon come them a see that indeed We(Rastafari) are the Judge. "Judge not lest you be judged" Only means don't judge unless you have the moral authority.

Are we not free to choose our moral compass?.  Relate and practice the things that guide OUR lives, BUT not EXPECT ( remember~ pre concieved resentment)  others to "follow" our path.  Are we not our Brothers and Sisters keepers ~ which I take to mean we are to aid one another.  Help a stranger, or one that least expects it.    This is a central question I think.

Do Not waste time on posts that are snipping back and forth please.  Stick to the central, Bigger picture issues that are exposed as we reason.  Please let us have some manners at the Table. 

Bredren Human, will post on reply #14 re WOJ/eldres when I get home later or tomorrow am.  gotta run now.

BlessUp,NuffLove~

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 10:57:02 AM »

There's no need to prescribe the truth, if one wants to get well they will seek and accept it. Moral authority is no respecter of persons to begin with. Only the lack of this authority conceptualizes an "other" at all. Yes ones are free to choose their moral compass but this choice will be weighed against Reality, Truth, G-d. There is no expectation, only nonnegotiable consequence. I have seen where the individuals of this "Rastafari movement" stand well enough to know that its nothing with which I would ever associate myself and so will decline your invitation.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 02:01:41 PM »

"I have seen where the individuals of this "Rastafari movement" stand well enough to know that its nothing with which I would ever associate myself"

Elijah, if this site is a terrible representation of Rastafari because of as you say the "Movement" and the "People" on this particular site dont fit your idea of what Rastafari is, WHY do you come back here daily? WHY have you not simply left this site and never come back to such a misrepresentation of that which you feel so strong about? it is not that your defending anything by coming back after what you have stated, your not defending truth or His Majesty at all, as a matter of fact "God" as you say he is does not need defending, especially from a public forum so WHY do you stick around? by sticking around and constantly using snide remarks for every post that comes along you actually DO ASSOCIATE with such misrepresentation, you DO dwell in the false light of Rastafari by participating in it daily, anyone with the slightest amount of strength and strong sight of Rastafari as you see it would easily walk away from this site never to look back, but the WEAKNESS you show in this area clearly demonstrates your need for US, your need to DEFEND slackness not RASTAFARI, it is WE that control you by drawing you in to ...as you say this folly and miserable representation, if no RASTA is on this site as you have claimed by your statements than why you "The Rasta" here? do you feel your going to change this site to being more Rasta, more Knowledgable to Rasta ways, are you going to purge the wickedness from this site?

Your here because of an inner WEAKNESS, an INABILITY to accept your OWN STRENGTH and move on, YOU NEED US to reassure your own belief system and tell yourself that you have the right medicine when it is YOU that is the SICK ONE by coming back for more "poison".

If this is not the case then move on, seek some were will you can grow with real food for your self, remember were just crumbs, we can't sustain such an appetite as yours unless the crumbs WE provide YOU are actually FILLING. The only other way is you simply feeding and growing from "weakhearts" and "commoners" which makes you a scavenger, a dog living of scraps of food is not a lion, it's just a dog living off scraps of food. No one believes you when you say such things as "I could care less" "its nothing with which I would ever associate myself ".

Dont flatter yourself.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 04:40:24 PM »

My presence here is explained, in light of the fact this forum is visible to the larger public, by my statements declaring yourselves to be the misrepresentations you are being seen as a charitable endeavor to prevent those not already so forsaken from wandering into the miserable snake pit of deceptions that is your minds.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 05:05:01 PM »

Give thanks.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 05:08:40 PM »

Ask and ye shall receive.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 22 queries.