Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako  (Read 6751 times)

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
Re: Forward ~ HOT FIYAH ~ RasFlako
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 11:30:15 PM »

to administration Nick
concerning "ELIJAH I" aka "A WHO DEM"

a popular site "World Of Jah" has banned him from their sight
after he snidely used the term  "spear chucker" in a response to another poster (in addition to his standard of ignorant ranting and his low quality demeanor) created a truly degraded atmosphere as it does in this forum.

I strongly endorse the notion and petition a solidarity with that fellow rastafari online forum community to stop trying to scold or negotiate the incorrigible and restore respect to the "Rasta" banner claim of this site. RASTAFARI (notwithstanding it's own struggles to remove barriers and obstacles within) has much to deal with to sit by to carelessly allow any threatening elements to disrupt ANY POSSIBLE networking positions which otherwise must be the next logical step for Rasta in this age of technology and cyber-communication without the presence of such infilth-traitors.

The ancestor's angry ridicule mocks this weakheart forum!

I STAND BLACK!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 01:06:52 PM »

Prewarning; The following is not written some new age, pseudo psychological, everything needs to be positive, morally relativistic, multiculturalist, appeal to your conditioned expectations style...

Only Rasta would read this thread (or entire forum for that matter)and know that it has everything to do with Rasta though only in the sense that it is but another manifestation of the attack against Our integrity by semi conscious Babylonian "warriors" over the internet looking for there own little piece of "I'm a Selassie teacher" pie, if not to appease their white guilt or rally their inferiority reverse racist complexes then just good old g-dless sadism or some other such wickedness. Albeit nuff is just a cowardly fear of criticism not knowing it is the highest honor. People would rather stop the whole party than have it be shown they were wrong about one little thing. The ego sacrifices all for its own survival. Everything needs to agree for these I's, Incapable of true discussion because everything is personal tuff war. Neglect in their ace in the deck. as if its some sort of privilege to speak with them! Trust that I and I STILL LAUGHING though! Maybe just for that reason, What a VANITY! LOL As been said, They take the smallest Vibe and just kick up some ego fit playing Race cards like the strip. Everyones supersophisticated until something actually real gets said then its, "hey that's not in the pseudo hype self love text book, WHITEY!" So Rasta just keep putting out caps and lo and behold like a glove them WEAR IT EVERYTIME! Anyways I just wanted to put a little context on my spear chucker comment since JAH knows ones just want to censor to avoid their ignorance's exposition "I STAND PARTIAL" style. That the I who I called a spear chucker"'s screen name was "warrior." and i called him that because thats what level of war fare he proved to me he was capable of, and also cause I knew that a bunch of people who are hyper sensitive to their own suffering but no one elses would jump on it as a reason to whine somemore.  But most u minds a closed, you've decided(or should I say it has been decided for you by the "sheep herders") long ago that no matter what I say you will either ignore or belittle it because your "g-d" is nothing more than hatred and violence towards me. Its far too humbling a thought for the both of us.

The window of opportunity for "Rastafari" as a movement to actually do something real and helpful closed a few years ago. Just too many invaders, too much false pride, to much racial resentment. Its tuff to see what jealousy reduces people to and the damage it does, but that indeed is life. JAH's still the king and the propaganda and feel a wayisms just makes Him look more true. There's nothing like winning even after your opponent cheats.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:20:37 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2009, 03:25:50 PM »

what the he_ _ u juss say ? all the years i been on this forum i cannot site one rasta u've gotton along with. there were a couple of woman that were giving u some positive feedback and it seems to me like u juss blew them off. amigo watcha, it time for u to exit, imo. if u stick around this forum it will choke, imo.
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »

Feigned confusion is a base method used to discredit the other. Of course if goes back to the closed mind thing, if your not open to overstanding then you never will, no matter what is said. This forum "will" be choked? Have you looked at how many people view whats said here? More over have you seen whats said? LOL Quite a dead horse this one.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:14:46 PM by I ELIJAH I »

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2009, 12:03:23 AM »

u may be right, what i saying is-- time 4 u to move on--- juss how i see it. this forum will not survive with u posting here. my understanding is that u have been banned from other sites, so either everyone else is mistaken or......

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2009, 07:01:21 AM »

Only living things can survive.

The weakheartedness of positing "everyone" against me reveals the true scapegoating, vain nature of this aversion to reality people call "rastafari" these days.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2009, 03:09:53 PM »

absolutely elijah, i agree. i gonna sit back and watch it play out, 'time will tell'. i finished, adios

RHEDDA J

• Normal User
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2009, 06:25:47 PM »

I LUV IT! LOL!
silly little in filth traitor -
tryin' to justify the use of "SPEAR CHUCKER"?!?!?!-
bye bye you inflamed and erupting anus
melt
Posted on: April 24, 2009, 05:18:59 PM
You cant hide mr ELI WALLACE BERNHOLZ aka A WHO DEM aka ELIJAH I

community update: He just got ousted (AFTER ONE DAY!) from "Rastafari Speaks" under the veil as EWB, as usual spouting his brand of insane bashing and low down name calling

Nick?
why will you not take courage and do the same?

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009, 12:19:47 PM »

lol - why are you asking me to do something that I have already done? Seems people in general are quick to comment without being aware of all the facts.

Why did I take so long to do it. Simply because his comments did not bother me. I simply ignored them, since making unnecessary comments on here was what made him happy - who am I to spoil his day? Nobody was forced to reply. You could have all ignored him lol.

Since that was not a choice that many of you were able to make I have banned him. It was done about 4 or 5 days ago .. Whenever his last post was. I have not removed his account but it is in essence no longer working.

As for the courage to do it?! Lol pressing a few buttons to stop one person from accessing one tiny page on the web doesn't take any courage in my opinion. I hope that he finds whatever it is he is searching for ... although since he appeared to believe his way was the only way it may take him more time than those amongst us that are more accepting and tolerant... who knows ... I only know my opinions and what I feel .. I am unqualified to speak for others.

Love to you all
Nick
Even the longest journey starts with one step
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.