Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Rasta Zapatista  (Read 720 times)

Andrue

Rasta Zapatista
« on: April 10, 2009, 01:19:51 AM »

I am a mexican american who is interested in rasta.  I support the whole idea that everything and everyone is connected together under one banner of being human.  And I believe that a simple and pure life is the way to be.  I also support rastas beliefs that one must be in touch with ones roots, which i am.  I support the poor farmers in mexico and every other oppressed people.  But i would like to know what rastas think of central and south american people and if they fit into the ideals of rasta.  Many central and south american people have had older belief systems simlar to rastas for many years.  I am just here to say that I would like to learn more about rasta and how I can embrace its beliefs more in my daily life.  I am working on eating ital, which is not hard because im already vegan and its not that difficult of a transition.  But i wish to know what sorts of things someone who has a basic knowledge of rasta should be aware of.  Thanks for all of your help bredren and sistren.  Jah Bless.

-Andrue

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 19 queries.