No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Jesus  (Read 3753 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: Jesus
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 10:07:46 AM »

Greetings to de I

I just want to say it's been really enlightening to listen to what others say and think and be able to submit insights of my own.
I give thanks for that. However in light of what certain elders have recently shown I, I will no longer be participating on this forum.

I just want to say One Love to all and I sincerely hope that all can find their destination in life ...and beyond

One Love

Knowledge  :)

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 04:00:25 PM »

What Elders? Knowledge can you explain or maybe explain in a PM to me.
Posted on: May 25, 2009, 04:17:49 PM
Take care Knowledge, always was a pleasure to reason with you, take care Surf and Prophet as well, time to move on, I dont go backward in my reasoning and im far to smart to argue with creationist ideas, forward never backward, strength and love to you all.

p.s.  Jello cannot be nailed to a tree!!!  I am that mighty Oak.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 12:05:57 AM »

Would like to just imprint, or rather mention, something. The man all call "Yah - sure?" was someone that lived years ago. He was someone that was supposed to be the one mentioned in the New Testament, LOL. Ask yourselves when the NEW Testament was written. By who ?

I will give you the answer you seek before you find it. It was written hundreds of years after so called "Jesus" died ! So where them get what he said back then - word for word !? Jesus is just a copy of a very old way of life ! EGYPTIAN way of life. African way of life. A life that leads back to the sumerians, the children of HAM = Africans = the first people. You do not have to believe what I seh. Seek and you shall find for yourselves.

So when man talk bout Jees-us....well...who is he ?

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 22 queries.