Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: (Dread) Locs  (Read 9926 times)

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: (Dread) Locs
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

This thread is a good example of what this site is.
Sharing, learning, mentoring, finding common ground and overstanding

Does my heart good

bless
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

0ne L0ve

• Regular User
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2009, 03:53:48 PM »

yeah it looks like you got some nasty kids at your school for sure..i'm not surprised you dont like them. you dont have to respect them, i wouldnt. just be careful of what hate does to your own soul is all i mean.. it eats you and scars you. better to let go of it. the best attack i find, is to ignore, and rise above all the rubbish around you. i'm just saying they are a bad example of islam, and of their own people.. its got more to do with who they keep company with than what their parents teach them tho.. i imagine they would be horrified if they really understood how their kids are behaving. any decent parent would be.
 i did understand that its just these kids youre having a problem with.. i'm just saying please try not to let it affect how you see all north africans.. these horrible kids are the minority.youre right in that they have no respect, that is something personal to them and not a reflection of all of the morrocan people. if you went into the homes  of the majority of Moroccans,you would probably find yourself made very welcome, as they have strong ideals of family and respect.. i have eaten with Moroccan friends many times and always been treated like royalty in their homes. and they absolutely spoil my kids rotten! and my mum loves north africa so much that she goes there twice a year!

what i mean about the state and the media is, you see on the news, in the papers and what the politicians are saying about how many people are coming into other countries, bleeding them dry and not contributing.. but you arent getting the whole story. there are laws preventing refugees any rights to work in most european countries, also where they live and what their rights as members of society are. but they dont make the average person aware of that.. they just talk about how the country is suffering at the hands of these people, but they dont tell you that most of them WANT to integrate properly and work and pay tax.they encourage dissatisfaction and resentment because they only tell you how bad these people are. then in the papers every day we are hearing about this foreigner did this, or that.. but they dont tell you that they are burned out of their homes, or spat at in the street or called names every time they leave the house, refused service in shops and sometimes even physically attacked just for being there.

its good you dont fight. your school sounds like a warzone!

i know ilegal people need papers to be legalized first to get a job and live herre and yess indeed my school is a kinda warzone wherre the principal and teachers shit their self i know they scared ive had a life threath a couple of months ago and i have also been threatn with a Saw and a sharp cutting tool to work on wood trust me i whas scared he took ma ahnd and when i tried to run he swang the saw to my neck and IGNORING is playing with your life over herre if i do ignore thesse punks they will get me after school with 3 or 4 peeps n 2 of em do kick boxing so i dont got a chance and about Friends i dont got any and i dont need any Over herre its like Getting beatn to death or get murdered and they MIGHT get a punishment or MAYBE or get a gun blow dem over the sidewalk and be garantueed you'll be safe that nobody will try to murder you for 20 cents or cuz you ignore them sumetymes i go insane of hate n try to contact sum russians in my school for a gun and kill em cuz icant do nuthing about these muslims ...... if i whas living in america i would have joined a gang took a gun to school n killed them get rid of these peoples ...... how would you be when thesse punk azz bitches would come to your city starting to beat your children at school tell you what to do threat you to turn into a muslimor they gone kill you ??? okay you dont agree ?? 1st floor in thsi apartment morrocan family  ;D Beating hes wife and kids to helllike a Boxing sack WOW nice religion they calling Non muslims pigs n stupid people Right....

even my teacher that i know for 3 years doesent liek them neither 1 off emcalled the teacher an old bugging Muthafucker WOW nice =) well i learned sumething fromt the African culture Respect old people .... thats what i do

my bad for the hate full topic that went fromdreads to this but if you lived in the city wherre i live and see thesse daily thingz you'll say your right  and those parents jus make children for money support like i said they dont care bout dem lmfao good joke if my son or daughter ever be the same like those kids i wouldnt liek to haveem around me no more ill let them adopt by other people but i kno that wont happen cuz i will Raise them good

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2009, 07:19:22 PM »

poor thing.. what a horrible place you live in. my experience is very different from yours, i live in a place thats very peaceful. so no.. i dont know, but i really hope that if it were me, i would try not to hate. easily said though.
when i say ignore, no its not easy to do that physically, but can you find a way to let it out that doesnt damage you emotionally, rather than anger? a way that is calm and peaceful, that will give your poor head a break from all the rubbish you live with? thats what i mean, when i say rise above. find a peaceful part of your head you can go to, somewhere that there is only love.. you can do that through meditation, my favourite, prayer, or some gentle martial art or yoga.
it sounds like you really need a break, bless you. no wonder youre so lippy lol ;) ;D
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

0ne L0ve

• Regular User
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 06:08:19 PM »

poor thing.. what a horrible place you live in. my experience is very different from yours, i live in a place thats very peaceful. so no.. i dont know, but i really hope that if it were me, i would try not to hate. easily said though.
when i say ignore, no its not easy to do that physically, but can you find a way to let it out that doesnt damage you emotionally, rather than anger? a way that is calm and peaceful, that will give your poor head a break from all the rubbish you live with? thats what i mean, when i say rise above. find a peaceful part of your head you can go to, somewhere that there is only love.. you can do that through meditation, my favourite, prayer, or some gentle martial art or yoga.
it sounds like you really need a break, bless you. no wonder youre so lippy lol ;) ;D

Herre is no Peace.....its like im the only 1 that wants that over herre.
and yeah i live close to a park so sometymes i just sit in my room close my eyes
and listen to the birds ...feel the wind ... feel the sun on my face and try to relax
try not to think about anyhitng just enjoy the moment.....

well ignoring is a realy realy hard thing to do ive ignored 1 off em today and i had another beating =S
but lets rewind this whole thing back and let me ask ya'll a question can i wear dreads or not and do i sound like i can be a rasta ???
about everything you heard bout me and what i want and try to do ....
Posted on: May 28, 2009, 05:02:46 PM
Im quiting this .....

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »

one love,
i had a big surgery 10 days ago and havent been able to use a pc.. i have a horrible illness that needs lots of surgery and is really painful, so i cant be here as much as i want to be for a while. but i have been thinking of you, so dont feel you are being neglected. let me get back on my feet which may take some weeks, and in the meantime, know that you are not far from my thoughts.. hang in there
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

0ne L0ve

• Regular User
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »

one love,
i had a big surgery 10 days ago and havent been able to use a pc.. i have a horrible illness that needs lots of surgery and is really painful, so i cant be here as much as i want to be for a while. but i have been thinking of you, so dont feel you are being neglected. let me get back on my feet which may take some weeks, and in the meantime, know that you are not far from my thoughts.. hang in there

Damn i Hope you Recover Soon

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 05:49:46 PM »

one love i feel sorry for you to getting rushed every day must be frustrating because you cant realy do much (theres more of them)
and i know who much you want to be a rasta
you can live like one grow dreadlocks but at the end of the day rastafari is a belief and until u accept jah and see his majesty as jah on flesh,christ returned all sent from god in soom way then you can neva be a real rasta

0ne L0ve

• Regular User
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 06:08:13 PM »

one love i feel sorry for you to getting rushed every day must be frustrating because you cant realy do much (theres more of them)
and i know who much you want to be a rasta
you can live like one grow dreadlocks but at the end of the day rastafari is a belief and until u accept jah and see his majesty as jah on flesh,christ returned all sent from god in soom way then you can neva be a real rasta

i Dont Believe in God but i do believe in Rastafari
and neither did sellasie I say he whas god or anything else
and to me God is a myth Aint nobody ever saw it Hear it or got proofs off it its living
my teacher is like around 50 or 60 now and he neitehr dont believe in god he believe,s in Nature as i do

i Think if god did exsist that he is evil to just watch down the earth and enjoy how people Suffer in Africa ( diseas hunger poorness)
it loosk liek im the only 1 that thinks about that Cuz a Religion is sumething real old Created by people that wasent Educated liek peopel are now and still fools people i even know a church from a portuegese guy he tells people to give their money and god will bless you and welcoem you to heaven gues what ??? i have ocne seen a woman Crazy , Nuts , Just going Loco on da street singing to god and drinking water from the sewers =S.......Liek i say a religion is sumething you decide to believe in But rastafari aint a religion to me its more a lifestyle ,a movement Beside Rasta are against Organized Religions i heard from joanna So .....i Migh tbe wronge tho

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2009, 07:17:57 PM »

yh but the problems in africa are not jahs fault they was created when the slave trade started because africa was the most advanced country wid tings like the pyramids and the rock hewn churches in ethiopia but it will rise again

0ne L0ve

• Regular User
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2009, 10:51:19 AM »

yh but the problems in africa are not jahs fault they was created when the slave trade started because africa was the most advanced country wid tings like the pyramids and the rock hewn churches in ethiopia but it will rise again

The slave trade.....No No therre is not such a thing like being IN CONTROL off Africa
Army n police corrupted az hell and movie,s like Blood diemaond and shooting doggz proove,s it
i kno those are movie,s but are story,s that happend in real life as the title blood diamond says it
War over a diamond in Sierra leone =S n what happend ?? Women getting raped kids getting brainwashed
and become,s a cold blooded killer taht doesent See fear in people,s eyes den Shooting doggs goes about a Genocide
in Rwanda 2 diffrent groups, the 1 and only same race killing each other =S

Thats why i always say we need people like Abraham lincoln, Marthin luther king, and Obama
Thats why i always say No therre is no god WE can only change the world

Ive Repeatded My Words too mutch over specefics Topics But if i dont believe in god
and that make's it that i cant be a rasta so be it. but ill never make a diffrence between
People cuz Therre,s nuthing more Worth then a precious Life ( atleast if your tryin to make sumething out off your life ) 

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2009, 08:41:12 AM »

yh but look at the film blood diamond who starts it of the army from aboard to get the diamonds some of the afican people got fed up and rebelled if it werent for the slave trade then africa would be one of the most richest countries in the world

0ne L0ve

• Regular User
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2009, 09:12:32 AM »

yh but look at the film blood diamond who starts it of the army from aboard to get the diamonds some of the afican people got fed up and rebelled if it werent for the slave trade then africa would be one of the most richest countries in the world

Education i dont say african people are dumb no they are wise people
but africa Had Education like we do in europe and america they would be rich yess
but still it wont make a change cuz like i said nobody aint controlling nothing if sum 1 open
a jewelery shop in africa and the dude learned at school how to cut diamonds and stuff they will rob him
anyday they want and juust give a cut off the money they stole or just a couple off diamonds to the police
and this thing never happend.....Lets say if you educate sum africans and give em the tools to work or make sumething with
you'll see the country would build up n make a diffrence but most presidents are dictators they dont care about the people they just want power and abuse their power cuz they think they are above the law what is wronge and then calling the western part off the world babylon haha that sounds ridicilous why ?? Cuz we have jobs ? schools ?? Works ? i mean imnot tryin to be discriminating or sumething else but tahts the truth....only thing i hope to see in the Future is that africa will be like europe

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2009, 09:25:20 AM »

its called Babylon because its corrupt u tink the government care bout the people all we are is a number but as they can make money out us then we can stay

0ne L0ve

• Regular User
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2009, 10:09:08 AM »

its called Babylon because its corrupt u tink the government care bout the people all we are is a number but as they can make money out us then we can stay

Thats my point lol

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2009, 01:39:50 PM »

"only thing i hope to see in the Future is that africa will be like europe"  - JAH forbid
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.