Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: My Family or Rastafari  (Read 2812 times)

Ras Troy

• Standard User
My Family or Rastafari
« on: April 28, 2009, 03:14:54 PM »

Greetings all ones and ones in the name of H.I.M, I Selassie I da first.

I know that post similar have been discussed on this forum. I am currently faced with a situation that might differ a bit from what has been posted. I know that as I strive rasta i obey the commandments. The commandment I am faced with is "honor thy father and thy mother". I have been trying to show my parents all about rasta so that they can overstand me better but the problem is that my father is a priest and is set in his ways. When i go to visit my parents, as i live on my own, my father and I always has good discussions. Lately he seems to attack my way of life, or should i say he attacks me on a personal level being rasta. It has sometime gone so far that we tend to argue and drift away from reasoning. He does not listen to what i have to say as he is the parent he believes that he is always right. This has made me stand up and walk away from him when he becomes negative and starts attacking my ways of believe. I would like to sit down with him and reason so that i can teach him about rasta but i am still a newbie and do not know everything. How do i get him to accecpt me for who i am? I don't want it to come to a point where we do not even talk. I have tried telling him that if we are going to discuss religion then we have to keep it neutral. As he is forever telling me that Selassie was a man and he is dead and that what i believe is all lies and that i will perish in hells burning fire. My father is very demanding as you either do thing his way or you will be dis-owned. Babylon has clouded his mind and covered his eyes.

I need him to accept me for who I am and not for he wants me to be. It is like Bob Marley chants..."what he is, is what he is"   

What Jah has blessed let no man curse and what Jah has cursed let no man bless.

Mo Fiya,
Rastafari

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
Re: My Family or Rastafari
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 03:10:47 PM »

Greetings

Honour thy father and they mother does not necessarily mean do everything they say, If your father "personally attacks your way of being, you have to just live with it man.

Don't let the system get you down man.

simple :)

one love :)
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

Ras Troy

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 02:53:34 PM »

InI give thanks for the responce. The thing with my father is that when I accepted da calling to rasta fari he never paid attention to me but now that he noticed that i have been doing alot of research he now attacks me. I am aware that even in the scripture Jah warns InI about those who will fight InI down. He has been brainwashed to believe in da babylon system. As i mentioned I am still a newbie in the way of rasta and I am still like a young tree growing my roots stronger everyday.Is there any verses that i could research. Maybe something to discuss with my father.

respect
Sela..

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 01:01:13 PM »

Blessed

I don't know who is denying Haile Selassie was a man. Christ walked this earth in flesh too. Nothing strange about it. I and I know who HIM is.

For example, HIM fought fascist Mussolini. Haile Selassie is earth rightful ruler. Can't say HIM dead. Rasta live forever.

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 10:22:41 AM »

Greetings Ras Troy in the name of the True and living God His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Sellassie First.
Brethren I admire your love and desire for your parents to see the truth of Rastafari. I know it is a sad feeling to behold the truth and not be able to share it with those most darest to you. But, I advise that you dont be discourage by your father disaproval of your Faith; he is only doing what most parents would. My mother was somewhat like your dad, but now she is my biggest supporter. She calls me everyday wanting to talk about the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Haile I Selassie I first.

Brother Troy dont worry that your parents dont know right now, just continue to read and study the holy scriptures and research the life and history of the Holy Emperor that you will be better armed to answer the questions and propagonda they are often familiar with. The Gentiles (unbelievers) say Haile Sellassie is not God because they do not understand the bible. The Vatican City have forced the council of Nicea (the Geneva of Christianity) to accept and teach the people that the bible is a historical recording of the past. This idea is certainly false. The writtings in the bible are purely prophetic. The question then is: what is prophecy? Check the dictionary or any other source of definition they will unanimously say it is the foretelling of things to come. Our forefathers of old knew not to set up Idols (their own imagination), but instead to hope and prayed for the revelations of these prophecy, because the truth is not of man but God who performs all things. Romans 15:3 saids for whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. The key word here is HOPE. When a promise is made we expect to see the end of it right? What then did the bible promise? In Matthew 5:8 Jesus said "blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God". The worldly Christian doctrine (which was adopted from the Roman Catholic dogmas and pagan tradition) is that no man can see God. Now lets see who are the apostles of Christ; remember "many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them I never knew you: depart from me ye that work iniquity" Matthew 7:22-23. Therefore, Brethren be not dismayed when they say Sellassie ah no God, him dead and gone, and nobody can't see God, for surely the scripture saids " not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father" (John 5:46). The PROMISE of God was reserved in Christ the Messenger for us. Therefore, the people who have christ doctrine have recieved the promise. Matthew 12:44-45 saids " Jesus cried and said, he that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me". The mission of Christ therefore, as conveyed in the bible is to testify to the world: who is God; for only he had acknowledge him. Many Jesus fanatic will say oh Jesus was refering to himself when he says "he that seeth me seeth him that sent me". However, the same John 12 read verse 49 it saids " for I have not spoken of myself: but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak". Now boldly speaking Jesus told the world that Haile Sellassie First is God who is manifested in the Flesh and justified in the Spirit (which is the word of Christ or better yet the prophecies of the bible). John 3:32 saids "and what he had seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man recieveth his testimony. He that hath recieved his testimony had set to his seal that God is true ( not floating in thin air).

The Bagavadgita page 505 saids that "no one can understand how Krsnha the Supreme LORD comes to earth in physical form and execute such uncommon activities as an ordinary human being". The bible calls this the mystery of God that has been hidden from the wise and prudent. 1 timothy 3:16 states " and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels (ministers, not aliens or ufo), preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, recieved up into glory". Again I know some Jesus, Jesus fanatics who will say this is Christ, but remember the bible said add not or take from the word of God (Proverbs 30:5-6). The truth is brethren, God and Jesus are two seperate persons united in the same Spirit which is the word of truth. In john 6:63 ... the words I speakunto you, they are spirit and they are life". Proverbs 30:4 asked " Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters (people) in a garment? who hath established all end of the earth? what is his name (Haile Sellassie First= amharic for the First Power of the holy trinity) and what is his son's name (Primus St Croix= latin for the First Saint of the Cross), if thou canst tell?

"And the LORD shall be King over all the earth, and in that day (Sabbath) shall there be one LORD and his name ONE". Zacheriah 14:9.
On the Sabbath Day november 2, 1930 Tafari Makonnen who was Prince and Regent of Ethiopia ascended the Ancient Throne of the Solomonic dynasty according to the  Ethiopian Orthodox Tradition. Bear in mind that Ethiopia is the oldest christian Nation in the world. She has the oldest version of the bible. Genesis 2:13 saids " and the name of the second river is Gihon:the same it is that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia". Before the Coronation representatives from many nations was invited, and they did attend. Before the eyes of the world Ras Tafafari the Prince of peace was crowned with many titles, such as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Elect of God, Light of the world, Defender of the Faith, and Lion of Judah. Psalms 48 saids GREAT is the LORD and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation the joy of the whole earth is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. God is known in her palaces for a refuge. For, lo, the kings ( representative from many nations like France, England, America, Germany, Italy etc. read HIM silver Jubilee) were assembled, they passed by together. They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled and hasted away". Psalm 87 saids "... with Ethiopia this MAN was born there and of Zion it shall be said: this and that MAN was born in her".

Few years after "this and that man" was crowned God Almighty in the eyes of the world (Ezeikel 38:23) the Vatican City known as the Dragon or Rome decided to brake her agreement with the League of Nations and invade Ethiopia. Mousolini promised the Vatican that he will dethrone Haile Sellassie I and conquer Ethiopia for themselves. The members of the League (which were merely consisted of the European powers, with Ethiopia being the first and only none European member) abondoned Ethiopia to the fate of Mousolini who had led an invasion of over 300,000 foot soldiers, tanks, warplanes and machine guns. The Ethiopian Army was out numbered and out gunned. When His Majesty went to Geneva to plead for assistance they mocked and jeered as he delivered his speech. The Light of the world asked, the representative of the Nations for assistance to stop the common enemy of peace: Mousolini under the command of the Vatican. The League did nothing, instead they mock on. Psalm 82 saids God standeth in the congregation of the mighty, he judgeth among the gods. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy". His Majesty told them "today for me tomorrow for you" and sure enough that did happened. The Italian forces were defeated with the help of Britain and Mousolini was butchered and dragged in the street of Italy by his own people. Hitler rose and demolished  most of Europe. America stepped in at the end and finish off Hitler and thus became the new world power. And now, today we see the reincarnation of Mousolini, Stalin, Hitler and many other such tyrants in the policy of George W Bush and company. The Bible saids God is our Salvation. Haile Sellassie First warned us of tyrants like these. He thought the Europeans good principles and philosophies. It is Rastafari who said " until the philosophy which holds one race superior and the other inferior, is finally and permanently descredited and abondoned, and until the color of a man eyes is of no more significance to the color of his skin... and until the fundamental principles of basic human needs, food and shelter are accorded withouth regards to race or creed ... the hope of peace will be nothing but a fleeting illussion waiting to be pursued but never attained". Mi Idren as you might already know there is not enough papper to contain the things Rastafari have taught us. It behooves us in this hour to read and teach others of the King utterances. The Selected Speeches of H.I.M. is a great book to have. Back in 2001 I wrote a letter advising President Bush to read it before retaliation; apparently he did not read it or jus didnt give a damn.

It  would not be me if I hadnt mentioned and honor the man who opened the door and made it possible for myself and other Idrens alike to understand the mystery of God Haile selassie I first in such brightness of light. This man is Primus St Croix. He was arrested in 2000 for denouncing the falshood of the Vatican Authority (babylon, rome). Primus broke up the idol of the image of the beast to demonstrate to the people that these things were not devine (Deuteronomy 12:1-5). Primus told the people in the midst of NYC (where all kindreds and tongue meet) to put their trust in Haile Sellassie First, the true and just God and depart from worshipping graven images (Jeremiah 10:1-14). The bible warns us that Satan is a liar and he comes to destroy the earth with his graven images (1 Peter 5:8). But Jah Rastafari love us so much he rose up a prophet and sent him to save the earth by revealing the man of perdition John Paul II and his whole doctrine of falsehood (II Thessalonians 2:1-10) and declare to the people who is the God of the bible (I John 5:20-21). John 3:16 saids for God so lover the world he sent his only begotten son, that whosoever beleiveth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. This eternal life is not to live and never physically die but to know who his the true and living God and who is the real messenger of the truth. John 17:2-3.

Brethren I would love to go on but my eyes are heavy and it is now 5:45am. My good friend in the Faith Omar Tobijah has published a book called "Seventy Years Accomplished". This 70 years accomplished is from 11-2-1930 to the year 2000 when Primus St Croix blew the trumpeth. Concerning the 70 years Jeremiah 29:10 says "for thus saith the LORD, that after seventy years be accomplished at babylon I will perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts I have toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Deuteronomy 18:15-18 speaks clearly that God has put his word in the mouth of Christ the Messenger to "proclaim the acceptable year (NOVEMBER 2,1930) of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn" Isaiah61:1-2.  This is how Haile I Selassie I First of Zion, the Holy One of Isreal visit us again in these perilous times. Get this book, Omar explains it in such splendid details and facts. The books are at Ethiopian taste on nostrand and empire and some other stores in that locations, but you can call me at 646-833-5540 for more info.

Blessed love to all, may His Majesty the God of mercy and compassion grant you the wisdom that is in christ Jesus, they ye may drink of the cup of understanding and truth.

Blessed be Jah Rastafari foriver n Iver
Ras He-lem    
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:54:33 AM by Ras He-lem »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 06:18:23 PM »

The truth is he believes what he want's to believe and he is set in his ways, he's also a father of you and feels he knows best like most fathers do, nothing wrong with that, it's just the way it is. Why do you feel you need to discuss Rasta or religion most of the time when you too are around each other? are you locking up or do you externally express your belief therefore he questions you alot? im just trying to find out why you both get hung up on this subject that's all. There is no need (not saying you are) to try and convert or change there mind or make them see "your truth" because in most cases it wont happen and just leads to more conflict. Just be kind (after all he is your Dad and im sure he loves you otherwise he wouldn't care) and tell him your thoughts and understanding of the bible, God and scripture are different from his, but, that you respect his thoughts and views. If you respect his views he will eventually respect yours, if you constantly try to tell him he's wrong or the people or church is wrong you gain nothing but the same vibe back from him. Don't feel you need to tell people all the time your feelings or try to explain to them things you yourself are not all sure or knowledgeable about (from your own words as you stated). You have a long life ahead of you and the time you have with your parents is valuable, you may change your views in the future and so may he so don't ruin a relationship based upon personal speculations seen.

Each person sights things differently, the bible, ancient writings, God, Jesus etc, etc. To throw verses from the bible to explain "your ways" does nothing really, a man who knows himself need not say a word, he speaks by way of his actions and character, his morals and his understanding of others...he needs no external item to speak for himself (dreadlocks, herb smoking, colors, flags,etc, etc) only his actions.

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 09:49:29 PM »

Slight Revision

Greetings Ras Troy in the name of the True and living God His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Sellassie First.
Brethren I admire your love and desire for your parents to see the truth of Rastafari. I know it is a sad feeling to behold something this great and not be able to share it with those most darest to you. But, I advise that you dont be discourage by your father's disaproval of your Faith; he is only doing what most parents would. My mother was somewhat like your dad, but today she is my biggest supporter. Now she calls me everyday wanting to talk about the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Haile I Selassie I first.

Brother Troy dont worry that your parents are against your belief, it is because they dont know (2 corinthians 4:1-4- remember the Pope claims to be the Holy Father of Religion), just continue to read and study the holy scriptures and research the life and history of the Holy Emperor that you will be better armed to answer the questions and propagonda they are often familiar with. The Gentiles (unbelievers) say Haile Sellassie is not God because they do not understand the bible. The Vatican City have forced the council of Nicea (the Geneva of Christianity) to accept and teach the people that the bible is a historical recording of the past. This idea is certainly false. The Church of Rome had in the past and even today, deny the prophecies of the bible and brutally murdered and tortured others to accept their version. The writtings in the bible are purely prophetic. The question then is: what is prophecy? Check the dictionary or any other source of definition they will unanimously say it is the foretelling of things to come. Our forefathers of old were warned not to set up Idols (their own imagination), but instead to study and waite for the revelation of the scriptures, because the truth is not of man but God who performs all things. Romans 15:3 saids for whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. The key word here is HOPE. When a promise is made we expect to see the end of it right? What then did the bible promise? In Matthew 5:8 Jesus said "blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God". The worldly Christian doctrines and traditions (which were adopted from the Roman Catholic dogmas and pagan tradition) are composed of lies, superstition, ancient mytology, romance, and idolatry, the very thing the bible warned against ( Exodus 20). The pagan church
taught her children that the statue depicting the Jesus on a stick is the representative of God on earth. This is a big fat lie! Remember the bible tells us that God does not dwell in temples made with hands. Acts 17:29 saids "for as much as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and mans device". If God is represented by a statue, then we can stop hoping for the promise ( the Kingdom of God on earth). This is precisely what Satan wants, because they know that only JAH can stop their desire. Unfortunately, Christendom is too busy fornicating and romancing with the beautiful Jesus art, to notice that the theif (the Vatican doctrines) have entered the Churhes (John 10:1-10). Yet, they're so quick to defend when rastaman say Haile Selassie I is the Promise of God manifested in the flesh. But, like InI brethren Paul said "for what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, THAT THOU MIGHTEST BE JUSTIFIED IN THY SAYINGS, AND MIGHTEST OVERCOME WHEN THOU ART JUDGED" (Romans 3:3-4). Many religious people are buffed up thinking they are righteous because they read the holy books and follow the laws. Many Christians believe that confessing in their mind or verbally that they love Jesus is sufficient. Many believe that because they do some good deeds, like caring for the sick and helping the poor, they are righteous. But, the truth is that while doing lawfull deeds are good, that does not commend the righteousness of God. The righteousness of God is knowing who he is. That is the promise, that no law or creed can disannul. "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannual, that it should make the promise of none effect" ( Galatians 3:17).

Follow me for a moment while we journey into the third degree of light: the law mention above is referring to the letters or written words of the bible. This is what the religious world is following. They read the scroll but do not comprehend its meaning. The law is the prophecy or shadow of the things to come. Our religious fathers and biblical scholars were suppossed know these things; matter of fact many did and still do, but, for the love of money and power they refuse to repent. The bible, even the bagavadgita and the many inspired books of different religions, are foretelling us that the Supreme Ruler of the earth will manifest himself in our image as we are made in his image and likeness. That is why we are warned not to make idols representing for God. At the council of Nicaea, Rome forced many of the Bishops of the church to agree and accept the intervention of graven imagery. Graven image does not solely means idol worshipping, it also means 'false imagination of the truth'. Thats what our forefathers did, they invoke their imagination of God into the church and made it doctrine. How is it that not one of rome's dogmas can be justified by the scripture? Yet, they who profess they know Jesus and God, adheres to her doctrines. However, when you ask them who is God and Jesus, instead of admiting we dont know, but hope to see someday, they run wild with their imagination, blaspheming the truth. Yea, there are many good people in and outside of the church, but this is the problem, they are decieve by that which they thought is good. Because, some people dont do bad things and they're honest at heart, and they love the bible and Jesus, the truth as become a snare for them; because they will say: but we do no wrong, we confess Jesus. And yea, they confess Jesus but in letter not in revelation ( which is the Spirit of truth). These same people are the reality personified in the epistles of Paul. Paul saids "for that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me" ( Romans 7:15-17). Therefore, it is not the law that cause us to sin, but merely the ignorance of the law. Naturally decent and law abiding people, it is not the letter or law ( the prophetic word) that saves, but the manifestation of law. Like Romans 7:5-6 saids it is time for us to seek God in  newness of  spirit. Sin is not according to our traditions and cultures. Think about it if sin was according to what we eat, how we talk, dress, or stealing some food to survive, lie to the cop to get out of a ticket, etc, then there will only be chaos in the world because there are divers cultures and tribes, and all of us are beautiful in our own rights. The bible saids Sin is a transgression of God's law, not man. Therefore, it is safe to say Sin is lack of understanding God's law. "For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin" (Romans 7:14). To be carnal minded is to be spiritually ignorant. The truth should not be an offense lol.

Now lets see who are the apostles of Christ; remember "many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them I never knew you: depart from me ye that work iniquity" Matthew 7:22-23. Therefore, Brethren be not dismayed when they say Sellassie ah no God, him dead and gone, and nobody can't see God, for surely the scripture saids " not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father" (John 5:46). The PROMISE of God was reserved in Christ the Messenger for us. Therefore, the people who have Christ doctrine have recieved the promise. Matthew 12:44-45 saids " Jesus cried and said, he that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me". The mission of Christ therefore, as conveyed in the bible is to testify to the world: who is God; for only he had acknowledge him. Many Jesus fanatics will say 'oh, Jesus was refering to himself when he says "he that seeth me seeth him that sent me". However, the same John 12 the 49th verse reads: for I have not spoken of myself: but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. Now boldly speaking (according to revelation for which I am a debtor) Jesus told the world that Haile Sellassie First is God who is manifested in the Flesh and justified in the Spirit (which is the word of Christ or better yet the prophecies of the bible). John 3:32 saids "and what he had seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man recieveth his testimony. He that hath recieved his testimony had set to his seal that God is true ( not floating in thin air).

The Bagavadgita page 505 saids that "no one can understand how Krsnha the Supreme LORD comes to earth in physical form and execute such uncommon activities as an ordinary human being". The bible calls this the mystery of God that has been hidden from the wise and prudent. 1 timothy 3:16 states " and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels (ministers, not aliens or ufo), preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, recieved up into glory". Again I know some Jesus, Jesus fanatics who will say this is Christ, but remember the bible said add not or take from the word of God (Proverbs 30:5-6). The truth is brethren, God and Jesus are two seperate persons united in the same Spirit which is the word of truth. In john 6:63, Jesus said "... the words I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life". Proverbs 30:4 asked " Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters (people) in a garment? who hath established all end of the earth? what is his name (Haile Sellassie First= amharic for the First Power of the holy trinity) and what is his son's name (Primus St Croix= latin for the First Saint of the Cross), if thou canst tell?

"And the LORD shall be King over all the earth, and in that day (Sabbath) shall there be one LORD and his name ONE". Zacheriah 14:9.
On the Sabbath Day november 2, 1930 Tafari Makonnen who was Prince and Regent of Ethiopia ascended the Ancient Throne of the Solomonic dynasty according to the  Ethiopian Orthodox Tradition. Bear in mind that Ethiopia is the oldest christian Nation in the world. She has the oldest version of the bible. Genesis 2:13 saids " and the name of the second river is Gihon:the same it is that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia". Before the Coronation representatives from many nations was invited, and they did attend. Before the eyes of the world Ras Tafafari the Prince of peace was crowned with many titles, such as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Elect of God, Light of the world, Defender of the Faith, and Lion of Judah. Psalms 48 saids GREAT is the LORD and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation the joy of the whole earth is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. God is known in her palaces for a refuge. For, lo, the kings ( representative from many nations like France, England, America, Germany, Italy etc. read HIM silver Jubilee) were assembled, they passed by together. They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled and hasted away". Psalm 87 saids "... with Ethiopia this MAN was born there and of Zion it shall be said: this and that MAN was born in her".

Few years after "this and that man" was crowned God Almighty in the eyes of the world (Ezeikel 38:23) the Vatican City known as the Dragon or Rome decided to brake her agreement with the League of Nations and invade Ethiopia. Mousolini promised the Vatican that he will dethrone Haile Sellassie I and conquer Ethiopia for themselves. The members of the League (which were merely consisted of the European powers, with Ethiopia being the first and only none European member) abondoned Ethiopia to the fate of Mousolini who had led an invasion of over 300,000 foot soldiers, tanks, warplanes and machine guns. The Ethiopian Army was out numbered and out gunned. When His Majesty went to Geneva to plead for assistance they mocked and jeered as he delivered his speech. The Light of the world asked, the representative of the Nations for assistance to stop the common enemy of peace: Mousolini under the command of the Vatican. The League did nothing, instead they mock on. Psalm 82 saids God standeth in the congregation of the mighty, he judgeth among the gods. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy". His Majesty told them "today for me tomorrow for you" and sure enough that did happened. The Italian forces were defeated with the help of Britain and Mousolini was butchered and dragged in the street of Italy by his own people. Hitler rose and demolished  most of Europe. America stepped in at the end and finish off Hitler and thus became the new world power. And now, today we see the reincarnation of Mousolini, Stalin, Hitler and many other such tyrants in the policy of George W Bush and company. The Bible saids God is our Salvation. Haile Sellassie First warned us of tyrants like these. He thought the Europeans good principles and philosophies. It is Rastafari who said " until the philosophy which holds one race superior and the other inferior, is finally and permanently descredited and abondoned, and until the color of a man eyes is of no more significance to the color of his skin... and until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regards to race And until that day the dream of lasting peace, and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain in but a fleeting illussion, to be pursued but never attained". Mi Idren as you might already know there is not enough papper to contain the things Rastafari have taught us. It behooves us in this hour to read and teach others of the King utterances. The Selected Speeches of H.I.M. is a great book to have. Back in 2001 I wrote a letter advising President Bush to read it before retaliation; apparently he did not read it or jus didnt give a damn.

It  would not be me if I hadnt mentioned and honor the man who opened the door and made it possible for myself and other Idrens alike to understand the mystery of God Haile selassie I first in such brightness of light. This man is Primus St Croix. He was arrested in 2000 for denouncing the falshood of the Vatican Authority (babylon, rome). Primus broke up the idol of the image of the beast to demonstrate to the people that these things were not devine (Deuteronomy 12:1-5). Primus told the people in the midst of NYC (where all kindreds and tongue meet) to put their trust in Haile Sellassie First, the true and just God and depart from worshipping graven images (Jeremiah 10:1-14). The bible warns us that Satan is a liar and he comes to destroy the earth with his graven images (Revelation 12:9-17). But Jah Rastafari love us so much he rose up a prophet and sent him to save the earth by revealing the man of perdition John Paul II and his whole doctrine of falsehood (II Thessalonians 2:1-10) and declare to the people who is the God of the bible (I John 5:20-21). John 3:16 saids for God so love the world he sent his only begotten son, that whosoever beleiveth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. This eternal life is not to live and never physically die but to know who his the true and living God and who is the real messenger of the truth. John 17:2-3.

Brethren I would love to go on but my eyes are heavy and it is now 5:45am. My good friend in the Faith Omar Tobijah has published a book called "Seventy Years Accomplished". This 70 years accomplished is from 11-2-1930 to the year 2000 when Primus St Croix blew the trumpeth. Concerning the 70 years Jeremiah 29:10 says "for thus saith the LORD, that after seventy years be accomplished at babylon I will perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts I have toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Deuteronomy 18:15-18 speaks clearly that God has put his word in the mouth of Christ the Messenger to "proclaim the acceptable year (NOVEMBER 2,1930) of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn" Isaiah61:1-2.  This is how Haile I Selassie I First of Zion, the Holy One of Isreal visit us again in these perilous times. Get this book, Omar explains it in such splendid details and facts. The books are at Ethiopian taste on nostrand and empire and some other stores in that locations, but you can call me at 646-833-5540 for more info.

Blessed love to all, may His Majesty the God of mercy and compassion grant you the wisdom that is in christ Jesus, that ye may drink of the cup of understanding and truth.

Blessed be Jah Rastafari foriver n Iver
Ras He-lem     

Last Edit: Today at 11:54:33 AM by Ras He-lem   Report to moder    24.189.22.3

DreadShepherd

• New User
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 06:16:51 AM »

Greetings,

If your father believes H. I. M.  was just a man, ask him "where is his body?" There is no body of H. I. M.  on Earth for he has passed to guide us in the spiritual world.  If he says thats dumb then ask him about these people in the Bible. 

Moses- no one ever shall find his sepulcher (grave)
Elijah-Was taken from this world in a fiery chariot to heaven
Jesus-. . . need i say more?

Jah Guide

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.