Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Can A White Man Be A Rasta?  (Read 1478 times)

White_Rasta121

• Newbie User
Can A White Man Be A Rasta?
« on: May 01, 2009, 04:29:45 PM »

Hey i am new to this site and rastafari movement ,  I have been told that only a black person can be a rasta because it is about getting the black people back to Africa.  .  .   I used to be a catholic christian.   When i found rastafari it just felt right, like this was the religion for me.  .  .   it all felt natural even though i am not black.   i have researched alot about rastafari, how I and I accept Haile Selaisse As god on earth.  .  .   I Meditate often with Ganja (and no thats not the reason i became a rasta) i understand that The Holy Herb Was found on King Solomons grave and that it is a religious sacrament. . .   The reason is because it felt right.  .  .   i cant describe it .  .   every time i smoke Herb and Meditate while Listening To reggae (mainly bob marley) it just feels like i belong and when i was a christian i did not belong.  .  .  .  .  .   i feel like i am one with earth and everyone around me.  .  .   like we are all on a journey and we should be able to chose what we do.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . 
In the words of Bob Marley: The More Herb You Smoke The More Babylon Falls

Jah Bless,
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 04:32:26 PM by White_Rasta121 »

lm123

• Regular User
Re: Can A White Man Be A Rasta?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 05:05:08 PM »

every 1 can be a rasta it doesn't matter bout skin colour its all about love and unity theres loads of this topic on here

0ne L0ve

• Regular User
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 05:36:53 PM »

every 1 can be a rasta it doesn't matter bout skin colour its all about love and unity theres loads of this topic on here

every1 Beside those like me that dont got a religion =/
thats the reason why im not that mutch around herre no more

Shaggy Love

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 09:11:01 PM »

I am a whit Rasta,

The question is do you love Jah? Are you willing to leave your place of comfort to better anothers life? are you prejudice in any way? and are you wanting all mankind to unite and make a better world, or just waiting on Jah to do it for you?

Depending on your answers would be the answer to the main topic of your question, are you a Rasta?
and smoking the herb is no big part of that, even without meditation on Jah, you must love, and respect many around you, regardless of there actions in his name and for his porpous, and I think, from the sound of you, you are Rasta and only wish to help in Jah's plans for mankind....

Blessings and much love new brother,
Shaggy

RasKanye

• Standard User
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 12:08:39 AM »

well yuh dun kno, when I went to bull bay and met the bo bo's, they beat me up for not having a black woman and child.  But then when I told them about the time I met Jah TPain for the first time and jammed to some Kanye West, everything was ites. 

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »

why do u com on hear to say stupid tings

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.