Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Who is a Anti Christ  (Read 17957 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: Who is a Anti Christ
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »

Im against NObody but now we talking about christs lets say im ANTI muslim
cuz they are the reason for all the hate
and murder in the world as they try to conquer the world
for therre self and rule everything by their selfisch hypocritical believe
i mean everybody have a right to believe in a religion Right ??

I don't really overstand your viewpoint, you state you aint against nobody, then start to rain upon the muslim. How does that work? For it's not the muslim alone who is seeking to conquer the world - a de whole a dem. If you bun one then you might as well bun the all. Cos they are all into it.
You then state that everyone has a right to believe in a religion, Right?? - My response to that assertion is a resounding No!  I don't think so.
But then again that's my viewpoint.  I ain't chanting you down but in response to your last rhetorical question and to amplify my last point, I feel that everyone should have the right to leave religion behind and focus on the truth!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2009, 02:03:36 PM »

The right to leave any religion, yeah I agree, including the right to leave the one called politics.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2009, 04:43:42 PM »

A true sound.

But remember The politics is just one strand of the agenda, Along with the Religion, Mis-Education, military etc. Together they form the cohesion that keeps the system functioning or malfunctioning depending on your viewpoint. Indeed there are many things that have to be disengaged from the psyche.

"Seek for the irreducible minimum and you will start to see the 'distant light'". That is a quote for us all and not directed solely to de I. But remember one thing, when you see the 'distant light', one will know where the path lies.
Posted on: May 07, 2009, 05:32:00 PM
Ps I didn't say the right leave any religion I said religion.

Please note that I am not a 'religious' person. I don't favour one religion over another, there all the same in essence, So I don't discriminate in that way. To be clear I am a person of LIVITY and positiveness. I am seeking for truth, that is my purpose to seek for the truth to acquire (and also disseminate) knowledge and ideas (food for thought) whilst I am passing through this World/Iration/Unreality/Madness/ which ever term you want to use.

I ask questions of things I don't know, I aspire for the truth. I condemn that which is untrue and I will challenge the ridiculous. 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2009, 06:46:05 PM »

Ps I didn't say the right leave any religion I said religion.

True. What I meant also.

I assume when you said religion you meant belief system. That's why I mentioned politics as that too is a system that people choose to believe in, rules to live by etc. Politicians looking for converts(votes) and the people looking for their leader/priest(politician) to lead them.

I was just reasoning on in how far one religion would be allowd to rule another and I think ackording to the human rights one is not supposed to interfere with another.

Mentioning military I suspect it is more about space and there I think that even within one country there is more than one religion so there is even space within the space(there is more than one party in the political system). I don't think there is a clause to justify the military of one religion to rule over another. Not even when one religion is bigger than the next which is basically the democratic rule broken down in simplicity. Teaching people to gang up on eachother to rule them, all the while looking all 'civilized'.

All the system is supposed to do is mediate between people in civilized manner and to make sure agreements are honored etc.

Christ is an upright person. Anti Christ is a scammer liar and a thief.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2009, 10:56:29 PM »

Christ is an upright person. Anti Christ is a scammer liar and a thief.

I am glad that you believe you know the upright person Jesus. Because I can't find him nowhere inna history.
As for the Anti Christ -to all intents and purpose that's the one who sits in Vatican, and I agree with your description - to the fullest. :)

So how come him a bawl for Jesus all de while?  Fancy that Anti Christ -supporting Jesus -How Ironic.... ::) Prophecy ah reveal ;)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2009, 02:55:55 AM »

I wonder how could an upright person not support what Jesus is teaching? A scammer/liar can support anything because they don't necessarily always deal with truth/lie.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2009, 03:44:58 PM »

Interestingly and vitally -
The Shamanic worldview is not based on Faith but is purely experiential
as is the Mystic or renunciate/Adept etc Path of the Pathless and yet "The Way" for all who strive in the inner worlds and the Unverse of Light , trodding their own route, with Guidance alongside Bredren and Sistren from all Ages, To Soul Light and True Reality/Home/ZIon
and if one delves into our ancient past and even the Present Moment
we find that the experiences of a Shaman, Medicine Man or Woman or a Clever Man or Woman...etc
is much closer in similarity of experience as The One known as THe Christ/ KST/Anointed ONe
in regards to Miraculous Healings, Prophecy, communing with Spirits/Receiving Spiritual Guidance
than the Organised, Churchical "Christianty" practised(?) widely thru the western world
although is neva can or would want to be separate from the reality of Religion as practiced with morality and integrity
These Ancient Truths were stolen by ones who claimed to represent Christ
Our Blessed Culture ripped asunder
and many Healers and Peaceful Warriors,
Ivotional Artists and Visionaries have been tortured and crushed by their hands
their lands stolen and songs and sacred journey aids forbidden
Anti-Christ works against Love and Healing, is malevolent and dishonest
That force hides malevolence in the guise of benevolence
it is poisonous and destructive
it uses force/Power over and is fear-based and scarcity based
seen in evidence that which steals energy
although it is forgivable as it is ignorance and in essence not real
unless we give it life and feed the machine that is pure destruction
is their such a thing?

already it has lost

for all who feed it lose

Good ova evil
I I S
(In I sight)
Praise HIM
I n I do
Blessed Love
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2009, 07:19:17 AM »

That force hides malevolence in the guise of benevolence
it is poisonous and destructive
it uses force/Power over and is fear-based and scarcity based
seen in evidence that which steals energy
although it is forgivable as it is ignorance and in essence not real
unless we give it life and feed the machine that is pure destruction
is their such a thing?

Don't feed the machine.

Don't fall for the deception.

Yah bless.
Love,
Jennifer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.