Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: the black christ  (Read 964 times)

lm123

• Regular User
the black christ
« on: May 09, 2009, 11:05:34 PM »

i believe king Emmanuel is the black christ in a way i was jus wonering what every 1 else thought of him cuz i ent saw nothin bout him on here

1080man

• Full User
Re: the black christ
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »

Jesus Christ, king solomon and HIM

well HIM was a direct descendant from solomon. and the bible says the next messiah, was to be from a god.

so one white and one black. balance?

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »

Greetings brethren in the name of the King of Kings Haile Sellassie First.   In response to your Question, I would first advice that we read what the Bible saids.   According to the Bible Jesus is Emmanuel, which means God with us (matthew 1:23).   However, InI as rasta knows that the scriptures are prophetic and therefore we must look for the true revelation of all things there in.   Since the beginning of Christianity and other religions many man have assume the title of Christ.   But the bible made clear that the mission of Emmanuel is to bear witness and declare to the world who is the true and living God (John 3:32-34).   In the year 2000 a rastaman name Primus St Criox (which in latin maens, the First Saint of the cross) was arrested in new york city and deported back to the Island for breaking some Idols of the Roman Catholic Church.   He also quoted numerous verses from the bible in reference to the falsehood of their Idolatry and doctrines (exodus 20:1-5, jermiah 10:1-15, isaiah 44:10-19 etc).   Primus told the news reporters, the judges and the DEA that His Imperial Majesty Haile Sellassie First is the true and living God.   He told them that all the leaders of the world need to repent of their idolatry and vain imagination of God (acts 17: 22-31).   Primus St Criox exposed to the world the evil works of John Pope Paul 2 (who is Satan according to his works)and He also Reminded the World that Haile Sellassie first is the only potentate King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  The Bible saids that Christ would do this (1 John 3:8).   Brethren judge these things for yourself.   remember that no prophecy of the bible is of private interpretation (2 peter 1:20-21). 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 12:25:38 AM by Kenton »

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 01:07:58 AM »

Yahushuah is not nor ever was "white" nor "black" so get over your bad racist selves.

Bless up,
Jennifer

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 08:23:26 AM »

i only put that cause thats people call him the black christ

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 22 queries.