Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: RASTAFARII almighty I  (Read 1900 times)

Redge

• Bless'ed love all Jah Children
  • Regular User
  • In jah we trust
RASTAFARII almighty I
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:22:56 AM »

Eyy me likkle lions out der
dis topic isnt for arguing
it isnt for discussing
hu or wat is goin on in de world
its for every RAS to chill
n chat
bout what dey have done
recently
anythin yu wish to share
whether its a problem in ur life
that yu need to talk to other RAS about
or yu jus wna generally listen t peopls
stories n talk bout dem

happy posting

bless'ed love all bredrings
may jah children walk fourth
an the Almighty I be risen again
bring us light justice freedom
peace n inity across de world

One love one world
Posted on: May 13, 2009, 11:18:27 AM
prety random bt InI thought 2 jot in down

"a def man cannnot ear
an a blin man cannot see
so dem work togethor
in peace an inity
walk cross dem road
trod up dem mountain
united togethor
using powers from de
Almighty"

isnt dat gd bt starts randomness in dis topic

Raspect all brothers an sisters
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

Fire768

Re: RASTAFARII almighty I
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 06:46:04 AM »

If this Topic is not an arguing or an discussion what will this topic be ?

Redge

• Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »

for just gettin along
no need for arguments
if theres nothing to argue about

its just for everyone to get along
talk to each other bout what they did
that day that week
or a story to share

RASpect
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

surfmon_I

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 09:54:49 AM »

Bless,
Great Idea, looking forward to some interaction.

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 03:48:42 PM »

If this Topic is not an arguing or an discussion what will this topic be ?

Reasoning Idren ;)

reasoning about life :)

love the idea man :)

got nothing really to share at the minute :P

I shall try get back to you on that

One Love
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

surfmon_I

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »

Humble Greetings of Love O' children of the Most I,
May Jah Guide and Bless each and Ivry I to the fullness of Livity in this Iwa.
  JAH ! , RASTAFARI !!!
Yes I,  it is right to give Thanks and Praise.

...and so, it comes to pass that as we trod, we each come to the test.  It is as we come closer to the fiyah and we feel the heat, the heat that is the core of our purpose.  If we seek with an open heart we glimpse what we may be, and then try for pass true the fiyah.

We each set out and begin at a point.  Along the way we have Ideas and means that are afforded by the Grace of JAH, but it is only through our livity that we are able to communicate to ones we come in touch with and , JAH see and Know ALL thing, in this manner we are able to see how Flex and if it is pleasing .

Many will seh that to trod Rasta is an expression of One Perfect Love and it is truth, but there are things that we must not cover over in this statement of broadness.  Specifically, we ~ MUST look to the root of this livity and seek out the thoughts and words of the Icents.  Yes I !, the ones that have become Close to the end of their earthly trod and have Personal Experience on the formation and trasnformance of the Rasta Movement and Livity.

It is Good to learn pon the Internet, but let us NEVER forget that This Livity, which many have heard and been attracted to through the precious Music, comes from the yearning to be re~UNITED with Nature.  If we look at the world and what it has become, we may see that society has moved away ever since.  The baseness that is a small part of we has taken a large role in the cultivation of technology which has caused us to be seperated with Nature.

So, it is good to strike out into the unknown, for in this we carry withIn ourselves what we have learned together with the Faith that we Practice which is our Livity.  Recently I left our home to travel to another state for a Reggae day-long festival.  It was a Sunny, but breezy, warm day that was to be set for a day of Roots music among many pepole in a park of a New England town of North Hampton.  This past winter, I journeyed to another close by college town named Amherst, and had a chance to meet with some Elders that I had, to that point, only read on the internet over the past 5 years. 
  Having met and traveled to the show with I elder Ras, It was good to be in the company of a Bredren that had trod since childhood in Trinidad.  There is a sense of deep raspect when in the company of one that has much to teach.  It is by speaking on the reasonings withIn ourselves to another that we are able to learn.  By challenging these reasonings that we expand  the scope of our Overstanding.  In many ways I feel this is difficult to do on the internet.  So illusive is the self that to assume that ones may gleen the truth we seek is really just to fool ones self.
   In the company of Bredren and Sistren with full body dreads one can SEE and FEEL the weight of the Livity.  It is the way ones Move through this life with NO compromise or Apology ~ for it is NOT the ways of the Iyah Mind.  We are tasked with what we APPLY pon ourselves.  When we get to the point of children, it is by SHOWING them not by telling them that they learn.  And so, we may see that in our lives WE HAVE BEEN TOLD how to speak and how to act.  The internet, this site is a good representation of the very freedom we seek out.  But, it is HOW WE use this medium that show our progression.

Often times I have wished to be able to share the thoughts I have had during the day.  working with ones hands and writing down random notes do not amount to much at the end of the day when we return home and are tired.  The grand revelations that occur to us at work or school are never the same when we sit down infront og this screen.  I some how feel these thoughts are for us alone, and if they are strong enuff or important enuff, they would be remembered.  so plenty of time passes, checking in daily to see what has been shared.  JAH know there are plenty of things to write about, for~ no one person really feel or think something Solitary.  NO, NO, we have ALL felt the same things at one time or another.  Think of all the people that have been in these times as well as times gone by.

At the end of the day, after having helped load up and clean up, some students began drumming and dancing.  Many of the remaining  Bredren and Sistren linger in the Loveful vibes of freedom in the Park.  I felt the Depth and vastness of this movement, for it has been over 20 years now that the music had spread, reaching out all over creation.  When we returned to the home of Ras Elder,  tired as we were, I was honored to hear what the Dear Bredren was working on.  Testaments of Icents recorded, which him was trans scribing.  Heavy thing THAT.  As I listened to the Rasta Icents speak of the days in which it all began, the Elder asked if I overstood the heavy accent of the Icent.  I did, and said so, for many years of the cadance of the Rasta speak in song and interview had I loved the sound of both Wisdom and Truth.  I also thought of how these Elders and Icents must feel to have this Blessed Movement absorbed by so many fro all parts of the world.  And also the fury they must feel when it is adopted and propelled by free thinking , self proclaimed RAS. 
  In the freedom we think we have to reason and view things from todays perspective, it is to be REMEMBERED from where this Livity come from.  Yes, all things change.  But it is always with RASPECT and HUMILITY WE TROD.  Above ALL else, to Flex ACTIVE as we move into tommorrow.

There is a holyness to this seperation unto JAH.  It is NOT to be taken Lightly, nor is it to be re-inturpreted by ego.  What we still have room to do is reach out with this Love of Nature.  What is Natural is to have questions, and to seek out the answers and learn from past mistakes.  In these times we are afforded Freedom of choice, but these choices must not come lightly.  They are deep as the oceans, and there is nuff bout the oceans we still do not know.  We do not have to know everything, but what we do know, must be applied equally to all Iration. 

Naturally.  Give Thanks for the chance to share this space and our Thoughts.

Thanks be to JAH !, RASTAFARI.
  ~S~

BabylonBun

• [▓▓░░▒▒]
  • Normal User
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 04:21:09 AM »

blessed love Redge, keep the message strong.

ini think that a good starter point for discussion would be the sacred leaf.
i'll list a couple thinks to maybe get the ball rolling

• what is your oppinion on the herb?
many a man know it is not a requirement of the rasta to smoke the herb, but many choose to, to bring a higher level of conciousness and meditative thinking.
  • what do you think about the persecution of the rasta in illegalization of this blessed plant?
it's true that marijuana shouldn't be illegal, but some to be so unfair disagree.  why you think this? are you one of the few that think herb should illegal?
  • what do you think of ganja as the healing of the nation?
alcohol is the destruction of mankind, but how would the world be if things were the other way round? herb was widespread and alcohol near invisable to general public? how do you think this would impact society?
[/list]

these are just a few things we can maybe discuss in this topic, but as redge says, we need a casual topic.  let's try to keep things at a level of almost 'chit chat', and not enter any really heated debates (maybe i shouldn't have brought up such a controversial topic  >:D)

give thanks for the givin of thanks

jah bless
kurt
Seeking Ras Tafari

Redge

• Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 12:16:03 PM »

Raspect to all me lions who want to talk to InI
Bless'ed love to all jah's children an may him guide you like he has with InI.
Many thanks me brothers Surfmon_I n Jrgong.
for sheddin dem light pon others in this topic
let it not be a heated debate yet a place of
calm where the Almighty I would like us to be

InI Believe in the legalisation of the Herb pon all nations
Yet these people who are political say NO you mus not use
dem herb. but why? is my answer to there raging belief of
"Herb is a bad thing?"
Alcohol is true to be Destruction of all nations
it makes u inheaded not able to communicate properly
Herb bring InI to a more spiritual higher consciounce place
a place of thinking, a place of calm.
Why these people say no to this?

HIM neva tell you how to live your life?
HIM only guide you tru dem path of life.
We all dream HIM will guide you to dem Dreams.
When I'self think an say what do i do now?
HIM will be there to guide InI to dem answer
an this is why InI say
Hail HIM
Selassie I Almighty I
Bless'ed love

BabylonBun

• [▓▓░░▒▒]
  • Normal User
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 01:12:34 AM »

herb... you know, it's a plant. it's enjoyable, smoke you herb all time and i man be iri ya na ? but it's just a plant. it's not getting you anything. you get nothing physical from it. it's all mental. all it does is make you think differently. and for what? not much from what ini can see. herb has caused so much conflict for what i man can only see as no reason at all. the fact that people are willing to go to such lengthy stages over a plant. a plant. it's nothing absolutely amazing, it's not in short supply (ever noticed that the stuff just seems to sprout from the ground?   :o???), and it most certainly isn't worth going to prison over. people staging protests so that they can smoke a plant that makes them procastrinate and eat food? hey here's an idea, stop smoking it. does it really matter that much that you can't smoke a dried plant? how does it feel to you knowing that a lot of the rastafarian faith is based on the consumption of marijuana? (or at least, that's how the public see it). the truth is, it does not. it does not matter at all.

anyone willing to disagree with this point is wrong and should.not.bother.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 01:16:11 AM by JrGong »
Seeking Ras Tafari

surfmon_I

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 11:10:45 AM »

Problem with Chit-Chat, is you mostly just talking Chit.

BabylonBun

• [▓▓░░▒▒]
  • Normal User
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 08:26:00 AM »

Problem with Chit-Chat, is you mostly just talking Chit.

clever.
Seeking Ras Tafari

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.