News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Jesus  (Read 3771 times)

Shaggy Love

• Standard User
Jesus
« on: May 14, 2009, 01:32:28 AM »

I may be poasting this in da wrong place, but I would like to point out that Jesus, logicly was not white, because he was born in Isreal, and isrealies are brown. . . .

I'm sure you all agree, but if you don't thats cool to, I don't think jesus should be juged by his color but by his actions and by who he is. . . .

Many Blessings, and much love to all,
Shaggy. . .  :D

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: Jesus
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 10:47:56 PM »

Who tell you Jesus born in Israel?

It would be a foolish and conceited wo/man who judged Jesus by his colour but when you say by his actions. Which actions are you referring to then?
I would hope you are not going to respond by referring to those miracles -but then again I would not want to be accused of pre-empting your reply.
When you say ..and by who he is, please elaborate on what you allude to, as the Jesus I think you are referring to, is but a figment of a insidious imagination.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 11:28:56 PM »

Sure, other than that Yahushuah is an actual documented historical figure who had correspondence on file with more than one government and whose prophesies were stored in the temple in Jerusalem, until its destruction ca 70 AD.

Why even pretend you are struggling with faith, Knowledge?

You are obviously in bait-and-attack mode.

Bless up.
Posted on: May 15, 2009, 03:04:14 PM
Sorry Shaggy Love-

Of course He wasn't white.
His name wasn't Jesus either.

It was Yahushuah-
"YHWH is my salvation."

;)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 11:54:09 AM »

Bait and Attack Mode????  Ouch, but you are entitled to express your opinion,

As for struggling with faith, I don't think so, as you will be aware from my previous posts. How do you even arrive at that notion.

Re Yashuah: Yes I know about him, that person was the one they hanged in the tree as according to Acts, he was the one who denounced them as liars and long time murderers: 

Shaggy Love

• Standard User
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 06:52:17 PM »

I apologive bredren,

I was responding to a messge on here talking about Jesus, I knew his real name but someone else was talking about him/her. I was merley saying you should not judge by color but by actions, correct? I mean to offend noone. ;)

I just ment that InI don't personally think he could have been whit, and I don't care anyways, haha!!

I never ment to offend if InI did.

Much love and Blessings,
Shaggy ;)

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 11:38:20 PM »

Well the first man/human came from Africa. That would mean that Jesus was a direct descendant of an African/an African.

"Jew " is just a man made term - made by his enemies/the "so called Jews who are not" (Bible tell ya so - straight out of Jesus mouth !). Jesus held the title "SON of the FATHER" not "SON of the Jews!"(which would mean that there was/is someone over him. Oh yes, he held the title over his cross (not by choice) "King of the Jews" but the bible will tell u what He thought about that !  Simple. Jews are not the standard we should live by, mankind is not the standard either. But fact is is that this all began in Africa. What would that make Jesus ?

P7
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:41:22 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

surfmon_I

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 11:41:15 PM »

Greetings of Love,
  Although this topic has probably been approached by previous members, we are here and now.  So it is with great interest that I would love to hear how Bredren Knowledge could show us the non-exsistance of Rabbi Jesus ~ Jesus Christ.  Seeing the perpetuation of a world wide "religion" known as Christianity for the past 2000 + years.

Give Thanks.
   ~S~

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 02:22:47 AM »

Can anyone guess when these prolific writers wrote there vast amounts of historical works...which exist today?  how about the area of there residence? would anyone like to read the 140 volumes of historical works by Livy to see how much info was written for all the incredible even by todays standards miracles of one called Jesus or Yashua? this is of course the one the Bible specifically talks about. Then again there are written reports of a Rabbi Jesus with a twin brother who's life and history are very different from the one whom they say was crucified on a cross. For me personally to say there was lots of historical records of jesus but a fire in one temple alone destroyed all records does not satisfy my want to understand such an incredible story, and believe me I would have loved to have read credible evidence for such events and a person, but, to go on a known Roman sympathizer works (Flavious Josephus) 70 years later which dont add up to any other writers view of history at the time is foolishness to me.
Then to believe the words penned by a cruel pedophile sun worshiper named Constantine over 300 years later is even more incredible to me, what does make very reasonable sense to me was sun worship going on for ages and ages by all cultures like historical records today show and the Romans simply for political reasons along with power to control the vast amounts of cultures and people living in Rome and elsewere in there Empire creating a book of there own based on Sun worship and reverence for Nature based on the surrounding records of there neighbors and conquered peoples and to give it a very different stamp of there own signature by "Personifying" the Sun and it's movements with names of people.
This was easy for the sun worshiping Roman hiearchy, it was there "Pagan" religion of old given new names and masks, a smart play if you will wich has lasted the test of time for many, there is a reason why a religion called Christianity has lasted for over 2000 years...because it lasted for over hundreds of thousands of years before then, although it was just fine then to call it Sun worship. There is a reason why it is called the "Catholic" church which means "Universal" it is the worship of old times of just that, the UNIVERSE and all that is in it, the Sun, the stars, the planets and the movements of all of it....this is why the pope wer'e the Saturnalia hat, the shells of venus, the statutes of Jupiter on Vatican grounds, the Sun halo around it's saints and in it's architecture, etc, etc,etc. To me this makes perfect rational sense and nothing that needs to worked at to comprehend unlike the vast amounts of irational, non-eye witness, completely absurd stories of the literal interpretations as given by the Empire of Rome today when everything on there vestures, church architecture and vatican property show otherwise to those who's eyes are open. To believe literaly is to believe in my opinion that at one small moment in history which is not available supposedly, the laws of nature were suspended by a man, who was God, who knew he was going to be murdered and then written about 324 years later by a murderous people to promote his works in a very cheap version of history, I for one cannot accept such a thing, and fear not any words or writtings by anyone saying otherwise and when my time comes to leave this world for another will ask kindly those i see on the other side to speak if I may to God, to ask if these things were true, because i was given in my time on Earth intelligence, which i used to the best of my ability.....this is my opinion and understanding and respect others as i ask they respect mine...one love to all.

Aulus Perseus,
Columella,
Dio Chrysostom,
Justus of Tiberius,
Lucanus,
Lucius Florus,
Petronius,
Phaedrus,
Philo Judaeus,
Phlegon,
Pliny the Elder,
Plutarch,
Pomponius Mela,
Rufus Cartius,
Quintillian,
Quintus Curtius,
Seneca,
Silius Italicus,
Statius Caelicius,
Theon of Smyrna,
Valerius Flaccus, and
Valerius Maximus.

surfmon_I

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »

Blessings I,
  Having read some of the books referred to by Bredren Human, I man can see the line and love that wave as well.  SUN worship transmuted to an Empire that has lasted to this day.
  It is the same as saying we celebrate The birth of Jesus on Dec. 25.  reformulation of an old methodology.  On thing that strikes the mind is the way we look at what is passed down to us.  In the chat room sometime last year with Bredren Nepsis and Bredren Human, I man learned the meaning of EXO/ESO ~ teric.  In so many ways we need to read between the lines and if what has been perpetuated by Chrisianity is Sun worship through a methodology of Relogion, we are talking EXO.  If , on the other hand (and there always IS another hand) we Look at the esscence of what is being taught we get to the root of the Christness His Majesty spoke of.  The part about Humanly Love for all creatures.  NO Slavery unto any other person, for ther is no division in this state of Bliss. 
  It is translated through Mythology to us timelessly.  We are Humans on an dimension of free choice.  While the Universe is a broad and endless complex system, we struggle with the conflict of good over evil.  It is the nature of choice that we all must face and each a one will answer for those choices.  In the past, InI have always been hesitant and leary of others saying what and who GOD is.  I man have always felt that we are looking at the same thing from different points on this Blessed Sphere we occupy (In this Moment).  The problems throughout history occur when one SUBjugate anodda!, claming assimilation or annilation.  Wheres the LOVE in DAT ???.  It is a fundamental baseness of ourselves as Animal.  What is interesting is that (as in Bredren Moses Synthesis) Nature has a Economy all its own, creading more and more species untill there is no waste.  The tendancy for humans to pervert the system for self is the throwing off of this natural economy.
  We have evolved as Humans to this point using our minds to invent a system of disconnectedness in our world and eachother.  RASTAFARI is the wakeup call to free all people.  That, at least to this I is the message in this madness.  Through love, Light and collective security, we must rise to take up our fellow Humans in a way that prospers ALL.  Never loosing sight that we are NOTHING WITHOUT THE SUN/SON.

Give Thanks,
  MoreLove Still.
  ~S~
  JAH Guide and Bless

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 10:43:29 PM »

Thanks for the call Surf, sorry i didn't have much time to reason but it always is a pleasure my bredrin, stay well.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 07:12:12 AM »

Jesus

In answer to the question posed by Father Surfmon- re The Rabbi Jesus.

Greeting to de I - I don't really have time to go into the fullness,

But here goes....
I believe there may have been a man name Yashua who amongst other denounced the Jews as Murders and Liars He was an African who they hanged that is briefly mentioned in Acts. Indeed to quote Surf, Rabbi Jesus!!, I don't mean no disrespect to de I whatsoever, but the real Jesus was not a Jew! If the Man called Yashua did actually live, he was an African It should be noted that back in them times the Nubian empire stretched right up to Palestine, indeed it's mentioned in the Bible how the Ethiopian King did indeed free Jerusalem(but it should be noted that the bible reference is a corrupted story, because the The Ethiopian Kings went to free his fellows African and not the Jews as they would have you believe.Readers should know that Aethiopia before the Arab invasion was not the same place as post colonial Africa!! The Arab invasion drove the Nubian south beyond Ethiopia. But all that history is suppressed. By those who would have you believe their cock and bull nonsense.
 they seek and one will find.

As Human rightly demonstrated; the Bible is written by many and none of the authors were either godly or religious, they were acting to advance the system.Indeed Human has done I a massive favour because the I has laid bare the truth in terms of the authors of the book. De I dem should know that Pliny, Piso etc were all connected to the Roman/Jewish/ Greek and ultimately the Babylonian inspired idea of control. It is them who have come up with the Son of God  nonsense.

If you are talking about a man who is the actual son of god. Then I don't accept that. In Genesis there is talk of the sons of gods (a who was dem) who found the daughters of men fair. Further to that as I stated before; Haillie Selassie had his mother and father. Even the Prophet Mohamed had his Mother and Father.So how does this work, Jesus is the son of God, but his brothers and sisters are all merely the offspring of Joseph and Mary!! That just doesn't stack up, at all!!

How is it that the creator of the Universe is going to take a next man's wife to bear his son. Others may want to believe that - I can't...
If you are talking about a man walking on water and even raising the dead, then I know (have faith) that not to be true. So I cannot accept that either. That is a fantasy and illusion
Indeed if we are dealing with reality, then why is it  Selassie I never come with no make belief 'miracle' to establish who him is. Or am I am going to hear from one's who are now  going to tell me some outlandish nonsense. De tings that H.I.M. did can be substantiated and are there for every one to see, perceive and overstand.

surfmon_I

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 11:09:10 AM »

Greetings Bredren and Thanks for the posts.  As I have stated, I am not too much into looking backward~More into what is ahead for us.  What has brought us to this point is a consolidation and manipulation of power to subjugate the masses.  It is really interesting when ones reference the Ible because even though I am reading it through and have gotten to Jeremiah, it is always a mystery of which ones speak of. 
  The word of GOD is written on the hearts of man.  I also do not tend to "believe" in what I am told, but find the path through inner serching.  We are Natural beings and the answer, in all simplicity of what we seek is usually to be found there.  It is when we venture outside the realm of Nature that we begin to struggle.  Some will say that we are working out things which our Irits must work out, others will say we are heretics that blaspheme the word.  NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS.
  Give Thanks for the reasoning same way.
p.s.  Natty, balance,love forgiveness~ would love to hear your view for the I have been on both roads.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 11:13:37 AM by surfmon_I »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »

Respect to de I  Father Surf :D

Health and Strength

Knowledge
Posted on: May 23, 2009, 10:27:51 PM
Yes Father Surf!

Further to the above, I want de I to know , I am not a person brought up in the religious system, who just switch to rasta from wha day, and as a result, feel that I must spend time seeking to blend ex religious teaching with reality to justify how I see things. (de I know seh a nuh de I ah talk to directly ;) ).

I am just seeking to put things in perspective to get a firmer overstanding of how tings REALLY go! I get to realise from a early age that the validification of nuff tings appear to come from the bible and are not mentioned in history. But even worse I get to realise that the history  that is espoused by the system is their story and not mine!! My story has been obliterated... That is the story I am interesting in uncovering. I am not interested in validating the western/occidental teachings, because I already know that the purpose of their history is control. Neither am I minded to
pursue their biblical account because its all false or at best a very loose transcript of the real events. Where they have erased the true identities of the real characters and substituted or reinvented their own (fantastic and ultimately) fundamentally flawed accounts. One's only have to look at History and the Bible with their own spectacles to see that. The issue is in the absence of the 'truth' is how to proceed?

However, inspite of all this; I do not come to preach teach or confuse anyone. I am just asking the pertinent questions as I journey through this creation.

But when you are aware; that the psalms were not written by david but by an African.
                                   that there were indeed Nubian Pharaohs that ruled Egypt
                                   that jethro was actually an Ethiopian
Bearing in mind that Jethro taught Moses the sciences that the Egytians had mastered, just as the Ethiopian had taught the Egyptians, but alas; all those things have been SYSTEMATICALLY SUPPRESSED!!

I was brought by RASTA from when I was young, all in the 70's, I was reasoning wid real Rasta, not 12v tribes but Rasta who know African History and from them times I was made aware of the ARAB/ROMAN/JEWISH/ROMAN overthrowing of th Nubian out of North Africa, and the systematic removal of History. Which incidentally was a world wide thing, because they did the same with the Mayans, Native American and others.

So in light of this type of guidance that is why I don't too accept some of the joke reasoning that some of them adhere to.

Ah just so Iman stay Father Surf, I am not trying to justify my stance,  I am just explaining  my self to de I and others too

Guidance and Itection   

surfmon_I

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 12:43:12 AM »

Ises Knowledge,
  Must have been quite something to grow with that type of Guidance.  Is always good to read your sight.
NuffLove.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 05:27:21 AM »

If YHWH cannot forgive it it cannot be done.
All that can be done can be forgiven.

Love is what you do for others, what YHWH does for us.

We do not see what He does for us in the same way our children do not notice what we do for them.

Yes, people do horrific things to one another and these acts are recorded in the Bible.
That does not sanctify them.

Joseph was Imhotep.

Moses was raised an Egyptian.

I don't see how the distinction between Hebrew and African in writing the scriptures is the most important to make.

Yes, the Egyptians taught the Israelites, but the Israelites had previously taught the Egyptians.

To fall hook, line, and sinker for what wealthy white people promote, that man evolved from Africa over millions of years, is to deny the mystery, deny the divine.

The purpose in the teaching of evolution is to convince us that we really are nothing outside of ourselves.
If our lives truly have only the meaning that we ourselves give them there is always the possibility that they are worth nothing at all.

This is obviously not the case, our lives DO have meaning outside of what we choose for ourselves, and whether we choose or not, we do have value.

We have WORK to do for YHWH.

It is not to self-actualize.

LOVE is what you DO for another with no expectation of return.
It is our true service to LOVE one another.

Bless up.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.