Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Can I Be a true rasta if I'm a mothafuckin' gay fish?  (Read 6219 times)

RasKanye

• Standard User
Can I Be a true rasta if I'm a mothafuckin' gay fish?
« on: May 25, 2009, 04:10:39 AM »

Greetings,

Yes I! So yuh dun kno, I are di biggest fan of Kanye West, who I've always considered to be a true rastaman like T Pain or Lil wayne.  Those guys know livity for real.

Anyway, like my idol Kanye, I was recently asked if I mon like the Ital fish sticks.  I said yes, and was informed that I mon am actually a gay fish.  My first thought was, "whaaaaaaaaaa? I'm not a mothafuckin' fish, and I sure as hell ain't gay. " But after so many people said that about I mon, I figured it must be true.  All was good for awhile, then I discovered that rastaman like Jah T-Pain bun gays.  However, being that I are also a fish, and that Kanye are an undeniable true rasta man, can a mothafuckin' gay fish be a true ras? and if I mon can't, how could you be so heartless dawg?

lm123

• Regular User
Re: Can I Be a true rasta if I'm a mothafuckin' gay fish?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »

wat you talkin about and lil wayne tpain and kayne west ent rastaman
 ???

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 11:32:19 AM »

I guess the first post of a new member may be used to "start" a new thread.  If if it is so displaced from the livity that is RASTAFARI.  good luck with fishing.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »

This is de funniest post iman seen on here,,

Lord Ras Kanye!

Man the Iman make i bawl out laugh!! :D

What aree you talking about

Bless
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 12:21:20 AM »

If ya gay then you are gay - just batty bwoy. Batty man nah Rasta. Simple. Move off !! This is not "battyfari" its Ras - move off battyman !! Fyah bun ya !

P7
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 12:22:26 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »

are you talkin bout south park because i saw that on there

RasKanye

• Standard User
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 02:04:54 AM »

whaaaaaaaaaaaa? I mon bun south park.

Mi love pum pum, but since I are like fish sticks, everyone tells me I are a gay fish.  Dem say di same thing about I&I Idren Kanye.  Not ites.

does liking fish sticks even make Imon a Mothafuckin' gay fish? It'd be ites if I are wasn't.  after all, as I&I elder Ras Lee Perry says, "pum pum comes, pum pum goes, but kanye west remains. " I are love di pum pum.  Zagga.  Bounty lose
Posted on: May 29, 2009, 03:00:34 AM
Also,

how does di I's iccuse Jah TPain and Ras Lil Wayne of not being true rastamons? One time when I ittempted to ipatriate to Imerica, before I got deported back to Slovakia, I managed to iditate in the Rasta city of LA and run into Lil Wayne and T Pain.  We then iditated on the ites of liking pum pum betta or suppem.  1 week later, I was deported for iverstaying my bumboclott visa.  I never even got to meet Kanye or Luciano

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 02:18:09 AM »

Bro, If your not gay your not gay
just because people call the I "a gay fish" for eating fish sticks, doesn't make it so
what is pum pum? xcuse I ignorance, I am Australian not JA, although I have JA friends, even made an Roots Rasta albulm with a One-Jah-full Bredren...him gone now......
are you a piscean? if not yourt probably not a fish either
calling yahself one just confuses
what are you really asking?
if you can eat fish and still be Ras?
I grew up vegetarian and are still mainly so but I do eat fish sometimes now
it is due to health reasons having been very ill from B12 deficientcy due to inadequate diet and multiple pregnancies and longterm breastfeeding
My brain started to dissolve and I became psychotic, so I eat fish for the regenerative brain food oils
But I still aspire to a complete diet of vegetable origin
at present our oceans are becoming depleted of fish due to our ravaging ways
here in OZ Sharks are attacking more as they are hungry, we have taking so much and its destroying the planet, so it is not too sustainable to eat much fish, but survival and health are essential to be much use to Jah here on Earth....I think even Rastas in JA would agree...I know militant veg Ras and ones who eat chicken and Fish
again much controversy rages in the Ras world regarding diet
just like the Christianity issue, the melinin status issue, the repatriation issue, the Moslem, the Gay.....lots of diverse opinions about it all......
I say look to the Man whos name carries the movement for clues as to how a true Ras lives and then check with yourself, internally...HIM is available within
try find out, Is HIM Homophobic?
was HIM a vegetarian?
But then, Ithiopians eat raw beef and other red meat and yah neva gone catch I n I doing it, except if I life depended on it...
One thing I will neva touch pig meat and don't like to eat the cow, the sheep, kangaroo, rabbit, basically don't like to eat animals, especially ones with 4 legs or ones who have been mistreated, or ones whos culvivating for food hurts the ecosystem which basically rules them all out, and I think that is where most Rasta people stand
although Yesus states in the Ible "it is more important what comes out of your mouth than what goes in"
and "eat what is put in front of you, lest you offend your Host"
So, you decide
It not the most important thing but livity is a big part of how we can have a positive or negative impact on the planet and greasy fish sticks, especially cooked in animal fat, would not be considered a part of ideal RastafarI food
Raw food, fresh from the garden food, unprocessed whole grains, beans, corn, rice, these are all protein foods especially if they are grown using organic cultivation methods,
 flax, chia and Hemp seeds all have Omega oils that are essential for brain health and they taste a bit fishy too
I think it is important to be mindful of what you are supporting everytime you give money in exchange for goods
ask yourself, how sustainable is this practice?
am I empowering the good people who deserve I support or evil multinationals and unsustainable businesses who are damaging our future to make a buck now?
can you catch your own fish instead?
part of the economic meltdown is because the planet is sick from Babylons unsustainable lifestyle practises and its up to all of us to make the changes necessary to ensure continuation of this biosphere
So changing what you eat could indeed help align the I with RastafarI Kingsciples
Blessings and Guidance
I-sis Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

lm123

• Regular User
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 07:51:19 AM »

NyaInIJahLove a pum pum is womens virgina

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 09:53:39 AM »

Aaaaaah Give thanks Bredren
I thought so
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

wilko

• Regular User
  • united we stand
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 04:38:39 PM »

RasKanye, iman don't really know or overstand what you are talking about, are you asking if homos can be rasta, to which the answer is no, or asking if eating fishsticks makes you a "gay fish", whatever that is. apparently your not gay and like lm123 said this "gay fish, fishsticks" thing was on south park so it may just be a joke. iman don't know what your idea of a rasta man is because Kanye west, T pain and lil wayne are not true rasta man and i dont know why you say that, what is it you think makes dem "true rasta men" i cant see it, singers like Sizzla and Capleton in my opinion are true rasta men. also why did you call LA "the rasta city".

iman mean no disrespect,

jah bless 

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 05:45:23 PM »

quote of the weeks!:

Mi love pum pum, but since I are like fish sticks, everyone tells me I are a gay fish.  Dem say di same thing about I&I Idren Kanye.  Not ites.

As I&I elder Ras Lee Perry says, "pum pum comes, pum pum goes, but kanye west remains. "

Posted on: May 29, 2009, 03:00:34 AM
Also, how does di I's iccuse Jah TPain and Ras Lil Wayne of not being true rastamons?

Rasta city of LA and run into Lil Wayne and T Pain. 

1 week later, I was deported for iverstaying my bumboclott visa.  I never even got to meet Kanye or Luciano

omg sorry for ignorance, but i cannot stop laughing soo hard!
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

RasKanye

• Standard User
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 08:26:21 PM »

so whaaaaaaa? di I's all say that the gay fish thing are just some sort of joke? forgive di I for I mon i&ignorance, english is not I are first languege, and I've never seen this south park show that apparerntly made jokes about I&I Idol kanye.

but I don't see why di I's dem hate on T pain and Lil Wayne. Dem are true rastas. Dem are have locks, and I are have locks. Dem are love pum pum, and I are love pum pum. site?

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 09:33:45 PM »

I think your missing the enitre point of rasta bro,

locks nah mean rasta!

alot of stray dogs have locks, they not rasta.

and the love of "pum pum" does not make you rasta, it makes you sound like a womanizer.

I think you should have a look around this forum and try and find out for yourself what rasta really is.

I can tell you now absolutly that T-pain, Lil Wayne and Kanye West are not rasta.

One Love Bro

Hope you find your slice

bless up
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

RasKanye

• Standard User
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 07:51:58 PM »

Whaaaaaaaaaa? I&I di true rasta mon. I&I have iditated in di ites of Rasta's ioliest cities, including Negril, Galtego Bay, Los Angeles, and Dalton. When I made I&I's pilgramiage to Los Angeles I met with the rasta bredren T Pain and Lil Wayne. Who are di I's to pass such judgement saying dem are not true rasta mon?

All rasta mon must love pum pum, I&I lee perry even told me so. When I traveled to the ghettos of New Kingston at a rasta temple called "Asylum" and another one called "Quad" Lee Perry was shooting the music video for his idicuational rasta video for the same tune. At the end of the shoot I mon got so much pum pum I couldn't walk for weeks, and that was how I knew I was a true rasta mon like T Pain. Still, I have yet to acheive the ites of I&I idol Kanye West.

However, in good news, I finally read about Selassie I, he seems pretty ites. I just called I&I bumboclott parents and told them that I'm switching religions. this starts a new, ites chapter of I&I life. Thank you all for explaining to me that I are not actually di gay fish, but that was just some haters who was joking on I mon.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.