Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: How about this!  (Read 15752 times)

surfmon_I

Re: How about this!
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2009, 11:21:37 AM »

By now we should all have come to the reality that we are slaves.  ALL of us, unless we are able to Identify the masked, and not so masked system that has bought and sold the countries that we live in.

Question is: how do we collectively come to free this planet from the yolk of these governments and their minions.  The international bankers and the bankrupt countries with the false currancy we spend every day.  It is one thing to try and plug a dyke, but another thing completely to rebuild after they are exposed and destroyed.

What i would like is to have some views on how it is we are to come together, work together and triumph  to fom a new world.
Posted on: April 26, 2009, 06:37:54 PM
...It's Irie, takes time for the seed to grow.

every year the anticipation of planting and cleaning the yard, we are happy to do the work!.  Once the seeds are sown we must wait for harvest...see there is a whole new crop, going the rounds, while the ones that know we must collect and protect are Active in their methods to teach the children by example....

JAH Guide and I~tect

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2009, 12:43:36 PM »

Greetings One and all... I feel irrrrie today :) give thanks and praises to the most I, Jah!

Today I had waken up and got a proper name to give for my proposed piece of work on social entrepreneurship... A 21st Centrury Organum on The Third Way.

I had sent it to some individuals today for review before i consider it to be finished and complete.

A promise, faith and destiny to the new world and economy.

Soon I would love it to be available in this forum and else where.

Blessed Love, Never give up some hope.
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

surfmon_I

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2009, 01:01:34 AM »

AHHHH, Yes I !.
  Water.  Covers most of Iration.  It is the fluid of LIFE.  It is the Majority of what our bodies are made of.  It is peaceful, placid and serene while also having the possibility of violence, power and turbulence.
  Much the way we are.  Much the way space is. 
Always seeks its own level.  When something gets in its way, it goes around.  It cannot be stopped.  This medium has much to teach us if we approach with respect and awareness.  The pressure of the depths holds secrets we can only imagine and explore with the aide of science.  As with space, it is the final frontier.  Let us go to the waters edge and know that it touches many shores and many lives.
  In it we are One.
  Without it we are none.
Give Thanks Sistren and Bredren,
For the beauty that we are Blessed to be Part of as it flows through us and all Iration.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »

Blessed Love
I really love how this thread has grown
we have touched pon the filth, the scum, the stinky mud and dross of I-manity and the water that contains and carries so much the amazing multi-dimentional nature of it and the fact that it communicates and we are delving into the fine qualities that free us and make us strong and powahful in our truth, like the beautiful lotus, water flower that symbolizes enlightenment that grows out of the filth as the lotus grows out of stinky mud like our Higher/Iyah Self grows from the pain and sufferation of living in material consciousness before we are born into our Light body/Enlightened Self/Whole-I Self Awareness
Here is a hyperlink to I Bredren Rocks Affidavid
Read%20this%20affidavit%20that%20a%20retired%20high%20court%20judge%20wrote.doc
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.