Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: starting organic life  (Read 1257 times)

BabylonBun

• [▓▓░░▒▒]
  • Normal User
starting organic life
« on: June 01, 2009, 04:26:51 AM »

i've followed the belief of rastafari for some time now, but i think one of my largest betrayals is that i eat like a pig. i'm going to go and make breakfast soon and i wanted to make something completely 'ital' (i apologize for my ignorance if I have used this word in the wrong way).

ital cuisine has always interested me, but i've never been dedicated enough to bring myself to sticking to it.

now is the time.
can you reccomend a good dish for someone just starting to make the transition from fast food and takeaways to ital cuisine?

i know if i jump right in at the deep end i wont be able to keep it up.

give thanks and praises.
jah bless
kurt
Seeking Ras Tafari

lm123

• Regular User
Re: starting organic life
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 07:28:54 AM »

http://www.earthcultureroots.com/recipes.html
http://www.simpleveganrecipes.co.uk/index.html?recipe=recipes/lasagne.html

have a loook on there see if theres any think you like theres some stuff on the ital recipes thread to

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
Re: starting organic life
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 04:55:09 PM »

Greetings Sistren and Ises for the decision to leave the dirty feeding ways of Babylon! what InI recommend whenever switching diets and do it slowly and listen to your body, if the transition is hard eat more of your "old" food and if you feel you can handle more pick up the pace.  InI am following the Raw Livity which is for Iman the purest way of living, but things go on with time, just listen to your body work with it and not against it.

Jah Bless,
Ras Saadon.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.