Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: The 226th King of Israel  (Read 1685 times)

Ben Israel

The 226th King of Israel
« on: June 20, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »

It is the Davidic Covenant (2 Samuel 7:8-17) wherein Yah promises that there shall always be a king to sit on the throne of David. 

The David Covenant

1) A Davidic "house" i. e, posterity, family
2) a "throne" i. e, royal authority
3) A kingdom, i. e, sphere of rule
4) In perpetuity; "forever"

King David anoints his son Solomon of his wife Bathsheba as heir to the Davidic throne (1Kings 1:39, 2:1-4) Solomon and the Queen of Sheba begat Menelik 1.  After the death of Solomon the Israelite Kingdom splits (1 Kings 14:7,8) into ten tribes to the North, and 2 tribes (Judah and Benjamin) to the South (Rehoboam is king of "Judah")

The lineage of kings of the Davidic throne from this point, as promised in the Davidic Covenant, is preserved in Ethiopia by the line of Menelik 1 until the advent of Ben Ammi (Eze 37:26).  David was the eternal king, it says he shall NEVER lack a male descendant to sit upon his 'physical' throne.  However, the spiritual component of anointed leadership was taken away from the Children of Israel during the Great Spiritual Famine (Amos 8:11-12, Luke 21:24, Deuteronomy 28:36).  The Solomonic dynasty prophetically had to be preserved in order to maintain the covenant, as it was by the union between Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. 

From Menelik the first to Empoeror Ezana, down throughout the ages to Emperor Naod and Emperor Yohannis IV, until finally we reach His Imperial Majesty Haille Selassie the First.  225 straight kings sat upon the throne of David, in Ethiopia, constituting the longest line of a successive kingship in history.  No other line of rulers stretched back further with more continuity than the Solomonic Dynasty of Ethiopia, thus verifying the accuracy of the Davidic Covenant (1 Kings 8:25)

But remember, the physical throne was only preserved in Ethiopia as a means to an end, the ultimate redemptive struggle for our people would take place in the Holy Lands, with the return of the spiritual leadership symbolized by King David.  The physical throne would be overturned and overturned and overturned throughout the generations, while the Famine continues to wreak devestation and Israel continues to remain in captivity.  The scriptural reference for this is Ezekiel 21:27

Ezekiel 21:27
I will overturn, overturn, overturn it,and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right is is, and I will give it to him. 

He said that it would be in existence, constantly overturning itself over and over and over again until at some point, something ends it.  "He comes whose right it is," and then the Solomonic dynasty ends. 

Because it says that Yah will at some point restore a righteous remnant of his people back into the Holy Lands.  This event would signal the end of Israel's persecution as we move from judgement to post-judgement, and the nations that opressed us will begin inheriting our plagues (Deut 30:1-7, note; the entire House of Israel was not to be redeemed, rather, a remnant was chosen to flee from the north lands and establish this Yah-centered social system. )

Isaiah 20:21-22
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again lean upon him that smote them; but shall lean upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. 

The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. 

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. 

"And the yoke shall be destroyed," a yoke is symbolic of the captivity.  The real yoke was placed on our minds and it causes for us to walk contrary to the Will of Yah, which perpetuates our destruction.  However, it says that the yoke shall be taken from up off of this remnant and they wont rely upon the opressor anymore.  This event signals the regeneration of the Messiah, an anointed leader raised from the midst of us in order to guide us out of this maze and deliver us from evil.  "The yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing," which is why Malcolm X, Huey Newton, Marcus Garvey and all those guys couldnt free us.  They simply werent anointed by God. 

King David was the Mahsheahk of his generation, he anointed Solomon to carry on the legacy and we find various other references to Mishikeem (Messiahs) in the Bible, such as Moses, Joshua, Ehud, Jehu, Yeshua, etc. . .  It was only once the European scholars got their hands on this ancient text did they declare that there was only one Anointed Messiah and his name was Jesus Christ.  But thats not biblical. 

So anyway, back to throne of David.  The vision came to Ben Ammi in 1966 that it was time to lead the lost sheep of the house of Israel back home and declare the coming of the Kingdom of God on the Day of Atonement, 1970.  The Exodus was in 1967, we sojourned for 2 and a half years in the bush of Liberia and arrived in Israel 1969.  The Coming of the Kingdom of God was declared in Dimona during 1970 on the Day of Atonement just as Ben Ammi had began teaching a little over 4 years earlier (Deuteronomy 18:15,18-21)

Interestingly enough, we find a very thought-provoking series of events occuring in Ethiopia simultaneously.  Remember, at this point, the Father is just "brother Ben" from the southside of Chicago.  Many were still skeptical about his prophetic calling, and naturally so, we were just coming out of a 2000 year Famine of hearing Truth during what is termed "The Times of The Gentiles. " But back in Ethiopia, we find some very key historical events taking place in regards to the House of David. 

The sphere of influence held by Haile Selassie was under assault.  The Wollo Famine of northeastern Ethiopia begins in 1972, it is estimated to have killed 40,000 to 80,000 Ethiopians in just 2 years.  In 1973 Ben Ammi was ceremonially anointed by the great Prince Dr Shaleahk ben Yehuda, and pronounced the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  From here on out he was to be known as the Father of our nation, due to his unquestionable leadership and extraordinary insight into the Scriptures. . . he was not just another "brother" in it. 

Less than one year after Ben Ammi is anointed, the Provisional Military Administrative Council (previously known as the "Derg Committee") began a program of dismantling the imperial government set up in Ethiopia and on September 12, 1974 they deposed and imprisoned Emperor Haile Selassie. 

Haile Selassie had lost hos power and authority and soon died in 1975.  The Solomonic Dynasty was discontinued, ending at 225 with His Imperial Majesty and as of right now Ethiopia is no longer ruled by a dynastic system, it has been converted to Democracy.  But was all of this circumventing prophecy, or fulfilling it?

Thats why you've got to be clear about our history in the Holy Land and what role the African-American plays in the unfolding of Biblical prophecy.  Ezekiel 27:21 clearly statesthat the Throne of David will be continuosly handed over and handed over until the Messiah comes, and when the Messiah comes it will be no more.  This is because after the Great Spiritual Famine prophecied by Amos, when the Times of the Gentiles are reaching their end, the Children of Israel to return home, to the land of their forefathers, and it is going to take some God-inspired leadership to oversee such an undertaking.  The physical throne would have run its course at this point and an Anointed Spiritual Leader of the African Hebrew Israelites will establish his government in the Holy Lands. 

Isaiah 9:6-7
6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the GOVERNMENT shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 

7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.  The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. 

(This clearly isnt talking about Yeshua ben Yoseph, the Hebrew Messiah of 2000 years ago, because it says that this individual will create a peaceful government that will never be destroyed, and will perpetually increase.  Yeshua didnt do that, its just a matter of historical fact. )

Hosea 3:5
Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days. 

Ezekiel 37
21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all. 

23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 

24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 

25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 

And verily, all of these things have come to pass in our generations, the only issue is whether ornot you will be able to understand it.  The funny thing about prophecy is that, at some point it is going to come true.  But inbetween the prophets ascribing them and the prophecies unfolding, many many many different religions and ideologies and belief systems take root in the minds of men.  This is why Yeshua said 'your new traditions hve made the Word of Yah of none effect. ' He represented anointed leadership for the people, he was the Messiah of that generation,but no one could conceptualize his being a Messiah simply because they had a different image or form of what that meant in their minds. 

This is what the prophet Amos meant in chapter 8 verse 11-12 when he said a "Famine of hearing the Word of Yah. " We were cursed to fall under the influence of improper knowledge and cut off from the truth.  During the Famine our people were destroyed because of all the things that they dont know.  And now, even though Famine is over, Israel still maintains that same "nigga mentality" that has plagued them throughout the generations. 

You place standards on men and women of God that Yah himself doesnt even require of them.  If he aint performing a miracle everyday you say 'God aint with him. ' This is no doubt why they rejected Noah, and disregarded the prophets and stoned Yeshua.  Someone else has influenced their perception, it is now under the influence of deception.  But this deception must be cast down out of your "high place", the "heavens," your mind, if you are ever to experience the blessings of the Kingdom (Rev 12:7-10)

And here we are, in the last days of Euro-gentile world dominion, talking about a kingdom of Israelites that have returned to the land in fulfilment of God's promise to our father Abraham, and made us into a great nation.  We started off small,like a mustard seed, but through the excellency of our divine dedication and anointed leadership, we have grown to be over 3000 deep in the land of Israel alone.  For unto us, the people, a child is born.  Unto us a son is given.  Subsequently then it is only natural to expect that his name would be Ben Ammi, the "Son of My People. "

He has opened the book (Bible) which had been sealed by centuries of Eurocentric theological teachings and doctrine and redeemed us from being lost and confused in the lands of the great captivity. By his blood (struggles, sacrifices, hardworkand suffering) he has made us into a kingdom of priests for Yah, that move to and fro about the earth making an impact.  Rev 5:1-5,9-10)

In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old - Amos 9:11

And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.  - Isaiah 16:5

JEREMIAH 30
7Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it. 

8For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:

9But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. 

10Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. 

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.  In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.  -Jeremiah 33:14-15

JEREMIAH 23
3And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. 

4And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD. 

5Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. 

6In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. 

7Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

8But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land. 

hxxp: www. kingdomofyah. com

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 19 queries.