Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: How do I connect with JAH?  (Read 1239 times)

Rasta-Tribe

• Newbie User
How do I connect with JAH?
« on: June 27, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »

I really need some help here. . 
Trying to connect with God, to "feel it", to make my faith complete so I KNOW instead of believe.  Does it have to be "blind faith"? Or can I actually connect, get the insights, remove the dualism?

I try reading, music, meditation, and try to pray, but I really don't know how I should do to get closer to God, to strengthen my faith?

If anyone out there have some advise, practical advice would be best but of course theory must be there too. 

Reading the Bible is hard for me cause I don't know what chapters are of importance? What I'm searching for is a way to "wash away my fears", feeling safe in this world, whatever happens, even pain, sickness and death.  I have always believed faith can do this for me, but I cant get to the point where i actually have true faith, the only thing I do have is a longing feeling, like when you really miss someone, and this is towards God and the true faith, but I cant get closer, there is just "maby", "perhaps", and other.  Not the "YES! I BELIEVE!" that im looking for.

I need help to get to this point.  I know there is alot of information out there, but in the end i get confused of what is important and what is not, so I end up with 50 sites to read, 100 threads that links to other threads, theres to much information, need it smaller, more practical.

Ofcourse I understand faith takes time and effort, no problem, but i need to keep it more clean and simple, practical, connecting.

Thank you all!
Jimi

lm123

• Regular User
Re: How do I connect with JAH?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »

itz probly because you dont fully belive in jah yet but it should come read the bible fully from genisis to revalations and you will know the important bits when you see them and start eating ital

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.