Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Would I be accepted by other Rastas?  (Read 3212 times)

ricardo507

• Newbie User
Would I be accepted by other Rastas?
« on: July 17, 2009, 12:58:02 AM »

I am half white half Hispanic ( Panama ), I reject Babylon because I do not appreciate the negativity that it
brings, with all the wars, fighting, poverty, and problems that the western world has, even though I live in it.  I
have mostly Christian beliefs, but I hate how most Christians don't even do what they say they are. . . all of my fellow Christians don't even follow the 10 commandments of the Bible.  So I have decided to add some Rasta
ways of life to my life.  To show love to everyone, to stop the negative things in my life, to reject Babylon, and
most westerners I know all they do is talk racist about other races.  Would you Rastas out there accept a half
white half hispanic with Christian beliefs and trying to add in Rasta ways of life, even though its mainly an
African movement? Or would that be an offense to other Rastafarians. . . ?

prophet777

• Senior User
Re: Would I be accepted by other Rastas?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »

Rasta accept those who have come to terms with the Rasta way of livity - those who accept RASTAFARI ! I can for I self say that I would be ready fe accept you in I and I livity seeing that you have overstood the "basics" of I and I struggle. Since I do not know you personally that is all I can say for now. I think you are on a "good" way/road to getting "there." But, I must at the same time warn you of the journey you are about to endeavor. Stay strong and seek the truth - the real truth about this all.

I will give you a tip - your bible is an ancient Egyptian/Sumerian/African/Ham - ican/ "scroll." Find out what the "original" people of this world knew about it and then come back to I, and then, I and I can move on further - seen ? Believe I - it will be very hard for most to accept that reality.

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

1080man

• Full User
Re: Would I be accepted by other Rastas?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 08:12:59 PM »

Dont even ask such a question! find what makes your spiritual cup fill up with the grace of jah and do it.
IF others do not like it then well sucks for them. and good for you cause as long as TRUTH and RIGHTOUSNESS is at the core of how you live your life and seeking TRUTH is what you want to do. The I will be fine. just dont let others babylon views, opiniions or negativity get the I down brudda.
Keep the fiyah burning!
BLESSINGS!
-ras ktoll

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 21 queries.