Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: GOD ALMIGHTY I COME FOR HIM RAS WORLD!!!!  (Read 1199 times)

FiyahBun

GOD ALMIGHTY I COME FOR HIM RAS WORLD!!!!
« on: July 25, 2009, 12:33:21 PM »

BLESSED LOVE,

ALL BUMBO CLAAT CORUPT GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD AS IS, IS NOW DEFUNK! YU NEVA KNOW DIS DAY WOULD COME, HUH???
THIS IS A RAS SPIRITUAL WAR! ILLUMA-NATTY WATT A JOKE! LIGHTNING, THUNDA, BRIMSTONE, FIYAH! REAS IT IN YU NEWS! DISMANTLE UNO WEAPONDS NOW! GERM WARFARE UNO USE AGAINST CHINA/ASIA IS WELL KNOWN. BORAQ OBOMBMA I SPEAKING TO YOU ALSO. IF YOU ARE ANY TRUE AFRIKAN DEN WHY YOU DON'T STOP THE WHITE RACIST AGENDA FROM KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN AFRIKA CURRENTLY?????YU KNOW WHY YOU ARE A PUPPET LEADER WITH NO BALLS! FIYAH SEH DAT. I MAN IN JAMROCK AS YOU WELL KNOW WITH YOU SPY DEM INTERVENING IN I AFFAIRS! COME GET I NUH??? IAM EASY TO FIND! YU MICROWAVE WEAPONDS AND SUCH IS OF NO HARM TO I, ZEEN! NOW THE RAS TABLE TURN? RUN TO THE ROCKS AND THERE WILL BE NOW HIDING PLACE. SPIRITUAL WARFEAR FARI BUMBOCLAAT. I HEAR YU M. I PERSONALLY GOING TOO BLAZE THE FIYAH FOR THE YOUTH DEM.

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT IAM HE SEE LASSIE I

GRUDGMENT

Posted on: July 18, 2009, 05:51:38 PM
BLESSED LOVE,

GEORGE RAAS CLAAT BUSH I HEAR YOU, YOU RAAS CLAAT. WHO YU GOING TO RUN TO NOW??? YU TINK SEH THE SECRET SERVICE CAN PROTECT YOU???CIA, NSA??? YU KNOW HOW MUCH RAAS TAX PAYER DOLLARS YU WASTE ATTACKING I AND I RASTAFARI. THIS IS A PERSONAL DEATH THREAT AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEND THE TROOPS!!!!!!!!YOU NEVA KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO YU WEN YOU DEAD? YOU GOING TO BURN IN THE RAS FIYAH! I GOING TO PERSONALLY SPIT ON YOU RAAS GRAVE!!!COUNT ON DAT! GOD NAH SLEEP, FALSE LEADERZ! IAM THE ONLY AUTHORITY YOU HAVE FOOL!

GRUDGMENT OF THE MOST IYAH
Posted on: July 18, 2009, 06:21:25 PM
BLESSED LOVE,

YOU CYAN DO NOTHING FOR I IDIOT! I TAKE ANYTHING I WANT! I IN YU CRANIUM!!! TINK YOU HALLUCINATING LIKE IN YOUR COCAINE SNIFFING AND RUNNING DAYS??? IF YU WAN KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO....YU SHUD GET UP OUT OF YU BED MORE OFFEN AND BTW FEED THE DOG MORE HEALTHY FOOD. YU WIFE THINK YOU ARE A LAZY BUM.  >:D

PISS YU DRAWS WHEN YOU HEAR THIS!!! FALSE RELIGIONIST. YU IS NUTTIN BUT SKULL AND BONES TO RASTAFARI PEOPLE!

RASTAFARI GUIDANCE!
Posted on: July 18, 2009, 06:29:35 PM
BLESSED LOVE,

YU TINK YU $17 MILLION + IN YU PERSONAL ACCOUNT CAN BUY UR WAY OUT OF THIS GRUDGMENT? BURN IN THE ETERNAL FIYAH YOU FOOL! YU WANT I TO REVEAL MORE OF YOUR STUPIDITY LITTLE MAN?

RASTAFARI GUIDANCE
Posted on: July 18, 2009, 06:36:06 PM
BLESSED LOVE,

YU WONDERING HOW IYAH DO THIS, HUH? KEEP ON WONDERING! FALSE RELIGION LEAD YU ASTRAY! JAH RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY I IS ETERNALLY INFINITE! YOUR SCINCE IS A JOKE FULL OF FALSE PREMISES! THERE IS NO OTHER TRUTH, ONE TRUTH JAH RASTAFARI ALLAH ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD KRST

JAH RASTAFARI
Posted on: July 18, 2009, 06:53:06 PM
BLESSED LOVE,

GEEZUS SAVES, HUH? HUMBLE YU SELF TO THE BLACK KRST!

RASTAFARI
Posted on: July 18, 2009, 07:25:08 PM
BLESSED LOVE,

BOY GEORGE NO AMOUNT OF SEE PRO CAN HELLP YU NOW! GRUDGMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT YAH DEPRESSED ABOUT?TOO MUCH STRESS ON THE JOB, HUH? YOU ARE A SITTING DUCK!

btw stop feed yu dogs ALPO. OH, and btw that MICRO-ComputER yu USed against I don't work anymore says GOD ALMIGHTY I  

RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY I
IAMSUNT
JAH WAY
Posted on: July 19, 2009, 05:35:19 PM
Blessed Love,

I have utter and complete autonomy against ALL such Human trying to be as this JUDGMENT IS ETERNAL FIYAH!!!! I have complete DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY and NO world government can hinder IMAN actions.

RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY I
JAH WAY_NE

Posted on: July 24, 2009, 02:10:20 PM
Blessed Love,

PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ

GAS GONE UP AGAIN?!

HEAVE

KEYSTROKE LOG THIS!!!!

ALMIGHTY I
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 01:01:00 PM by Fiyah »

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 19 queries.