Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: KNOWLEDGE  (Read 1547 times)

FiyahBun

KNOWLEDGE
« on: July 21, 2009, 12:51:51 AM »

BLESSED LOVE,

What does IT PROPHET/PROFIT a man to gain the World and Lose HIS SOUL?

AMAZULU???

RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY I
GRUDGMENT FIYAH

surfmon_I

Re: KNOWLEDGE
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 01:08:00 PM »

Ises,
  Knowledge is the accumulation of wisdom, of the inter~relationship between lifes experience and the finding of our way in the world of which we are a part.
  There is no function to knowledge without the ability, nay, the necessity for ones to share it.
For far too long have knowledge been held back fro the people.  Now, with this tool, in this time, we see what ones use it for.  We are free to do and share whatever we want, and see what a come to the surface .  It choke the pureness of the message.
  There are we that remain,  Active in spreading this message of LOVE.  IverDAY.  We dream of it, we think it in our solitary Iditations.  WE PRACTICE it. 
  Knowledge is meant for the instruction of the youth.  it meant to shed light unto darkness.  If it remain locked away, there is no light.

The world can be a dark place, but to those that have eyes to see, we are truly surrounded by the most splendid rainbow of color.  We see the light glimpsed in this world, but surely the path is found in the eyes of those we meet.

ONELOVE, One BlessedLove RASTA
Spread the message, let us not obscure it.

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 02:28:23 PM »

What, pray~tell is that Bredren?

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 09:41:06 PM »

May I ask what this whole thing about ?

I have not been on this forum for some time but, I have noticed (in little time), that there is something a gwaan between some Idrens (maybe even Sistrens) upon here. Wha a gwaan ?

And why is I cultural/traditional/Zulu language ("Amazulu" ) being used upon here ? Does the writer, without checking the meaning of it in the "net", know the true meaning of that word or is it just being "thrown in there" to make a statement ?  I am kinda confused and I hope I questions are not provoking...I am just trying fe overstand wha a gwaan ?

P7

Posted on: July 22, 2009, 08:02:36 PM
Well that is what I expetced = no answer to a Real ISSUE.

Now, let there be PEACE pon here.

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 21 queries.