Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: EXCEPT GOD  (Read 1205 times)

FiyahBun

EXCEPT GOD
« on: July 26, 2009, 01:17:37 PM »

Blessed Love,

GYE NYAME

RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY I
JAH WAY
Posted on: July 26, 2009, 09:10:40 AM
Blessed Love,

RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY I
JAH WAY

prophet777

• Senior User
Re: EXCEPT GOD
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »

Well I man do not fear no GOD !

I fear nothing if JAH stand by I side !! There is nothing and no one to fear if JAH inna you ! If Jah is a "state of fear" then that is no JAH. That is a threat !
I and I JAH have no need to put I man in a state of fear. That is the job of Babylon. Jah free I from all. Seen.

Any other "jah" that do such is not JAH. Real JAH have power. No need fe threaten man ! Who is man that JAH haffi threaten !!? That sound like an excuse for the REAL JAH.

Excuse I but, that is not JAH as I know. Man should be afraid of "D"EVIL and not GOOD "GOD".

It is funny that you have to use Queen Ifrica words to say wha you wanna say. Not no attack against you - just stating wha I man see.

Come on man you are logged on, talk to I  if you can....

P7
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 09:33:33 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 09:52:03 PM »

So now you wanna I tek I fe joke! Wanna claim I fe be agent of such n such ? I man original AFRICAN Iyah = the beginning of all RASTA ROOTS ! Wha you waan fe tell I ? You talk bout Jamaica ? The land that Babylon stole I man to ? Being where you originate from !? You may have been born Inna JAh maekya but, that does that mek you who you are !

You are dealing with the same separatism that Babylon has enforced upon I and I. Why not look further than what slave master gave I to look upon ? Ignorance ? Take a look out of your window. This is not 50 years ago. This is a NEW world as JAH seh ! AND SO JAH SEH ! No one can change it.

Idren I man not "attacking" you but, I see many issues you haffi deal with that you rather choose to ignore. That is not gonna bring I community further. And so what if I say it here - Jah is for all who accept JAH ! SIMPLE as that !

You wanna take one or two or three person talk pon here and then classify this site to be babylon agency ? Look at all the Jamaican site and show I the BIG difference man.... Same ting a gwaan. Wha mek you betta !? And ..yes I do know how to get in "touch" with you - as we all c. Jahmeka this and that is not gonna bring I and I struggle further = FACT. Get down to the basics if ya wanna change anything.

Come again.

P.S. I man from South Africa and grew up inna ZIMBABWE due to apartheid. Wanna talk more ? After all that "white people" have done to I and I - yes I feel it Idren. And I KNOW it ! And I will never forget it ! But, it is time for change....Does not mean I will forget what it took for I to get here ! Any "white" man that wann a get fight (out of stupidity) will get it !! Any other that can accept and raspect I will get raspect. SIMPLE. I will NEVER forget where I come from. Maybe that some pon here wanna mek themselve look like them are something by misusing I culture but I and I wise enough fe see wolves inna sheep clothing and I and I will not let them get away with it ! I am here to teach those who really wanna learn where we all come from = AFRICA. WE BLACK PEOPLE are the ORIGINATORS = THE FIRST HUMAN BEINGS pon this EARTH. WE are the KINGS and QUEENS. WE are the ORIGINAL RASTA. Any one else is just a follower. I am here fe mek them know dat !

P7
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:17:43 PM by prophet777 »

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 10:24:45 PM »

Seen Idren - I may have mis-overstood the Iyah. I apologies. It is just so many wolves inna here that sometime I man throw flames everywhere fe mek a fiyah bun dem. Neva know who you are dealing with sometimes. More fyah !

Keep them vibe burning. Like you said and like I tek it - THIS IS NOT NO JOKE ! Same weh I see it ! Rasta is the future ! ONE. I and I ready fe war. Nuff sufferation inna we yard.

P7

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:29:55 PM by prophet777 »

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.