Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: My story  (Read 2248 times)

Papabear

• Newbie User
My story
« on: July 27, 2009, 04:50:16 PM »

Hello and peace to all.

I grew up in Christian home but always had to many questions than answers, age 16 decided there is no GOD.

Always had questions though, always and no one could answer them, talked to priests and religious men, still could not satisfy my questions.

Then at the age of 20 people visited my flatmate, smoked some weed and left, when they were gone I noticed a joint was left in the room, curious I smoked it, then went and lied in my bed, and all the answers came flooding in to me, from nowhere just flooding into me, I felt so close to something bigger than me.  I truelly believe that the joint was left there for a bigger purpose.

Since then I studied the way of the Rasta and feel safe that I found my true religion.

Peace brothers

prophet777

• Senior User
Re: My story
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »

Yes I. You neva found Rasta ! Rasta found you ! When Jah open that "door" - STEP IN. Next thing you have to immediately overstand is that this is not "re-lie-gion." It is a way of life ! We only have ONE rule - LOVE. It is the purest and simplest rule in LIFE. And life come from who I and I deal with. No other man made or book made rule we a need ! Simple.

P7
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 09:09:55 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Coffinjoe

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 01:39:38 AM »

Hey Papabear, absolutely. I denied the Christianity at age 16 too, that seems to be the age where wisdom begins to sprout.

Big up to prophet <3. I agree totally with everything he said, you didnt "become" rastafari, you essentially just "woke up"

Your a chosen son. Now raise up and bring the world some lovin.

congratulations on making it through the dark period in your life where the complexities of the universe were terrifying, rather then interesting.

REJOICE! Life only gets better and better from this point bredrin

RastaFox

• Regular User
  • fighting is the best way to waste time and money
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 10:55:07 PM »

if the holiday is about love and togetherness can it be wrong
i think not
a man of god is a man of infinite ability

matt-rastaman

• New User
  • Jah bless
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 07:51:18 PM »

Jah showed you the way
There are many causes for which i am willing to die for but none that i am willing to kill for.

magorr

• Newbie User
My story
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 07:42:34 AM »

My parent's never controlled my religion.  'Til my 15s years I'd never effected by any kind of religions.  Than I've met with a wonderful girl (lets call her "Subi") who showed me the true path.  She taught me how to love, respect and help the people.  Nowadays, I've already found the harmony with my environment and the positive vibration. 

That's my story.  Hopefully its not that kind of boring :( 

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.