Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: GEORGE BUSH IS AN IDIOT  (Read 995 times)

FiyahBun

GEORGE BUSH IS AN IDIOT
« on: July 29, 2009, 03:26:20 AM »

BLESSED LOVE,

RASTAFARI IS ALMIGHTY I

GEORGE BUSH YOU ARE AN IDIOT! STOP TRYING TO BEG FOR MERCY THROUGH YOUR WEAK ELECTRO MAGNETIC COMMUNICATION DEVICES I.E. MICROWAVE NOT-LETHAL WEAPONS WITH IMAN! YOU WERE NEVA PRESIDENT BUT WAS SELECTED BY YOUR RICH FRIENDS! IAM THE ONLY AUTHORITY YOU HAVE.

JAH WAYNE!

Posted on: July 28, 2009, 11:17:40 PM
BLESSED LOVE,

RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY I

STOP TRYING TO INFLICT HARM ON I WITH YOUR MICROWAVE TECHNOLOGY. YOUR FOOLISH MAN MADE WEAPONS IS OF NO USE TO I. YOU MIGHT NOT BE IN OFFICE BUT YOU AND YOUR RICH FRIENDS ARE STILL BEHIND THE SCENES RUNNING THINGS. BORAQ OBOMBMA IS NOTHING BUT A PUPPET LEADER. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE STILL DOING AND YOU WILL HAVE TO EVENTUALLY PAY! I WILL PERSONALLY DEAL WITH YOU ISELF. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR!

RASTAFARI BURN FIYAH ON YU!

JAH WAYNE!

prophet777

• Senior User
Re: GEORGE BUSH IS AN IDIOT
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »

Sorry Idren but, do you really think Bush gonna read this ? Fight Fyah with MORE Fyah. You are never gonna achieve nothing by chanting down Bush pon this Forum cause Bush not gonna read it. You "might" have more chances if ya send him a personal note (which I really doubt too).

Sorry to say this but, I am just stating a fact/truth/reality. You are wasting your time,

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS.

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.