Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: english word TRICKERY da letter "U"  (Read 4977 times)

Jah_Bless

• Senior User
  • Praise ye Jah
Re: english word TRICKERY da letter "U"
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2004, 11:15:06 PM »

Salutations Josollsam,

I'm not sure I buy your theory about vowels representing heavenly bodies but I do see what you are saying about how if we believe things to have power, then they can represent power by virtue of our thoughts.

I guess it would be something like a cultural paradigm.  We can be taught to have particular associations with any given entity.

The problem is, however, that a vanishingly small minority of people who speak English know about the attributes associated with letters.  This is the first I've heard of such, and I'd feel pretty safe betting that people don't think about this when they communicate.  If many people don't care about the "development" of an abstract entity such as a letter, then I don't see how it can have any force whatsoever.
Praise ye Jah

josollsam

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2004, 11:31:53 PM »

Hello Jah_Bless

I am not saying that the vowels represent heavenly bodies. I am saying that these vowels hold similar characteristics and have similar essences to other things that exist ie sun planets and moons.

I doubt many people care too much about all the atoms that float around in their billions. But if you split one, whether anyone cares about them or not...see that power! The power exists.

Just because we dont believe in something does not mean it does not exist and that it does not have some influence or power or essence. All it means is that us humans are less and less in tune with what is real and true. We believe less in the forces and essences that surround us at all times so we cant really see them or properly feel them. But they are there and they can be used constructively at any time we choose to do so, even a simple letter!

The letter U represents or has the essence of things that are not yet full, not yet developed to its maximum potential, such as the moon, or a baby. The letter U is something that is just at the beginning of life.

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2004, 04:22:06 PM »

greetings and RESPECT...........in da name of da JAH of JACOB..........

member  " josollsam  " ...............

Idren ( you )  Is On-Top of da Vowells...........

seeeeeeeeeen  member " josollsam "..................

keep that fire BURNIN..................

greetings member " Jah-Bless " .....

all I as a Man can do Is try to make A-ware..........

InI  ( we )  are not anylizing like Idren ( you )  say...........

InI  are going Over-Top the teachings of far more....

Greater Man than I................BE-Come  A-Ware.............

I as a Man wIsh InI had their vIsions................................

does Idren ( you )   see that Idren used da word in one of the posts here  da word " BET "..............

Idren will not here that from No  Other peoples than peoples that dont fear da CREATOR..................usually west hemIsphere thinking....

its a dIS-Gusting word to freely USE...............

this is why I as a Man do NOT lIke the " english " peoples an language.........

they have NO-respect......they throw words around toooo  lightly.........

peace an I love from I as a Mans HEART MICHAEL..............JAH  Ras TafarI.

The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Jah_Bless

• Senior User
  • Praise ye Jah
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2004, 07:43:57 PM »

Blessings to all.

I think an important distinction between subjective truths and objective truths has to be made.

Josollsam, your atom example was correct.  Regardless of whether or not people believe in them, they exist and have an influence.  This is objectively true.

In the example of seeing letters as sharing characteristics with heavenly bodies, you see a subjective truth.  If a group of people think this to be true, then in that population, the BELIEF is true.  Similarly, if a population is taught that red is bad, or the elbow is very sexual, then the belief becomes true there.  This is not objective, as it depends solely on the opinions of its believers....much as the topic here of the implications of the English language.

I'd be willing to wager that the vast majority of English speakers see no evil in the language.  Hell, with any language, you can find good, bad, evil, or any kind of connotations if you look hard enough.

Bless.
Praise ye Jah

josollsam

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2004, 09:18:13 PM »

Hello Jah-Bless

I would never say that ANYTHING is evil. Everything is what it is. It has been created and it exists and it is true and truth. However, we human beings can use things in a negative or positive way. And in doing so we can tip the balance of anything so that it affects us and other humans in a negative or positive way.

As for beliefs and truths, I think it is important that each of us finds our truth and then prove it to ourselves. Or even better try to disprove it. The more we try to disprove a truth the more it will reveal itself as a truth.

I dont know an awful lot about the letters of the alphabet. I have a small understanding of some of it. I do know that vowels are VERY powerful. They open up words and enable speech and understanding. A word without vowels is not a word in that it cant be spoken. But vowels can be spoken without constanants. That is strong stuff I would say. But there are other levels and these are the levels I am trying to learn about, because they do all in the end point to truths.

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2004, 12:14:25 AM »

here I an I go..............

.........UNGODLY  =  #1 . wicked..............I agree

..............................#2.  =  unreasonable..............this has I stumped !!!!!

...........UNI-SEX  and   UNI-SEXUAL .........................

I would think they both mean Xactly da same when in Fact dey are totally opposite.

Uni-sex = for both sexs

Uni-sexual =  for just da one sex.......................

...this language could drive a sane man off de edge !!!!

UPSIDE - DOWN  =   [smiley=undecided.gif] if I try to do  this word I will jump !!!!!!

from MICHAEL

« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 12:15:31 AM by herbsman »
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

kinfokedez

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2004, 02:05:07 AM »

Iley I Ilassie I Iyabinghi I, I alpha and Imega I, Istafari I of Ithiopia.....
Greetings bongoniah,,,

The iration language yes I!!!

The early idrens used to change all english speaking words to iration words of the iration language and so words like iration(creation) iconut(coconut)isire(desire) ital(vital)babywrong(babylon)were used to inunciate within the fold of the idrens and sistrens at that iver(time)

seems those days are gone now

give yanks fo the resucitation of I man memories of the greening of the flying heights.......

this idetation is ises ites

ROAR LION ROAR......

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2004, 05:18:42 PM »

greetings!!!!!

I as a Man have tuched member " Jah-Bless".............

do Idrens see dat brother " Jah-Bless " was using da word BETTING ........

In next post bredred " Jah-Bless "  does not use dis word..

Brother now says = "  WAGER " ..........

Blessings on " Jah-Bless"...for bredren has learned.

from I heart to Idrens  MICHAEL.

Jah_Bless

• Senior User
  • Praise ye Jah
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2004, 05:51:04 PM »

Bless up bredren,

I used "wager" out of sensitivity as I appreciate the love and tolerance going on in these forums.  Irie vibes, OVERstand?

SelassieI guide.
Praise ye Jah

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2004, 07:06:40 PM »

greetings !!!

does da members see what member " kinfokedez "  is sayin......

much to learns alllll.......

here I and I go ..........

........................UMPIRE ..............

tell I as a Man what I am breakin this word to be ????

love from MICHAEL

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2005, 05:01:52 PM »

UMPIRE = some one chosen to aplly the rules.
..............EMPIRE.....Emperror
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.