Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Do Rasta Believe In Heaven?  (Read 16135 times)

BLING_BLAOH

Do Rasta Believe In Heaven?
« on: November 16, 2004, 08:11:07 PM »

Do rastas believe in heaven?

Jah_Bless

• Senior User
  • Praise ye Jah
Re: Do Rasta Believe In Heaven?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 08:26:43 PM »

Yes:  Zion.
Praise ye Jah

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 02:11:56 AM »

oh yes. praises.

Jah bless.

Major Scorpion

• Senior User
  • Red, Gold and Green are the colours of I heart!
    • Mr.T SoulJah Myspace
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 12:39:30 PM »

Yes I, Zion shall be the heaven on earth, no sin shall enter!

babylon-division

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »

"Rasta is a sect, becase rastas believe that the heaven exists on earth, in particular place"

josollsam

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 03:16:58 PM »

Hello Babylon-Division

I am not sure I understand what you mean by Rasta being a sect because they believe that heaven exists on earth. Is the belief of heaven on earth what defines a sect?There are many sect that dont believe this, so are they now NOT sects?

Major Scorpion

• Senior User
  • Red, Gold and Green are the colours of I heart!
    • Mr.T SoulJah Myspace
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2004, 07:43:21 PM »

Racist Maxim,

don't start again please.

Ras I

• Full User
  • At Least, I Am; At Most, I Am.
    • MySpace
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2004, 09:08:52 PM »

Heaven is for the living and physical place.

He didn't even say anything wrong, why jump on him?

EmpressGong

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2004, 05:31:37 AM »

"Heaven" is ZIon...ZIon is where the InI is..it is not something to look forward to in a next life..it is something to Live...

Banjo

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2004, 06:41:56 AM »

I agree with the Empress [smiley=smiley.gif]

1 up
Jah Glory
« Last Edit: November 18, 2004, 06:42:46 AM by Banjo »

Jah_Woek

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2004, 01:50:33 AM »

Iman am confused...See Every monday morning, Iman have tea with some "Jehovah Witnesses" and discuss the Ible. Well first monday that just passed they where tryin to tell I that I n I are not going to heaven because that Is for God and his angels...that I n T are to be reincarnated back on Earth but that Iman was going to reborn onto Gods Kingdom...Iman was left confused...cause when I asked dem If they meant Mt. Zion they said "oh...yea,yea..Know Iman little confused on I destiny...as I preach the word of Jah and try I hardest to walk in the rightous path of the lord...what awaits a rastaman at death?     puzzled...Jah Woek

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2004, 02:27:12 PM »

EM.I.HOTEP!!!!

Wow so many people with different views and opinion on heaven!!!! It seems that in some threads you think you know what your talking about within rasta. Than on one such as a simple thread you have absolutely no clue what in store for you when the flesh dies!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Whew! That's a good one!

Ok I break something down for yall!

In hebrew language the word "heaven" means sky.
That's means by going outside and looking up. That's is heaven = sky, look it up for yourself. Now that you know what the real meaning is will you refer to the sky as heaven now?? Hmm?

Zion means paradise! Meaning paradise on earth, yeah I will agree with that! But again rasta has said where Zion is! Even Bob Marley told you where it is. But is paradise or Zion for everyone? Or is Zion for everyone but there are different Zion's? Lets play a senerio. If I was in Ethiopia (rasta Zion) and there were men not from afrika wanting to come in Zion with me in ET afrika would I be wrong for not wanting them there?
You maybe say yes TREE-NATTY you are wrong. But what makes my decision wrong regarding MY ANCESTORS LAND that some non-afrikan want to dwell in. If my ancestors thru the powers of the divine put me and other dispora afrikans back in ET and afrika and I wouldn't want non afrikans there would I be wrong? I think not... Why? Because my ancestor left me and all dispora afrika in charge upon the return from the west. And if you look at history when the first time we let non afrikans come into dwell, learn civilazation, and to worship the divine. They brought a beast by the name of Alexander! And invaded, raped, destoryed, plundered, burned, and deemed us evil in their eyes. Against his OWN advisors. Now the branches of his people in that region and abroad wants to say that Zion is on earth and have dreams and goals of going there. Do you think that if afrikans abroad would be let back in afrika and especially ET that they would welcome non afrikans to dwell with them? Because they think its heaven? Again this whole subject on rasta heaven and rasta interpretation of a earthly Zion, which is in ET, afrika comes to show that rasta is not for all cultures of people. Rasta is a culture with roots in Afrika. So why would a non afrika adapt a culture that is not of their own orgin. Some of yall in here are ass backwards when it comes down to you trying to be apart of afrikan culture. You think you know but really don't. This is one reason why I've been saying that rasta is not for the european wo/man. No matter what you believe! Its not that afrikans who said this, its was you the european who said this. And now there is a flip flop in ideaology within your own culture. So if you can't go to zion where are they going to run? So let the divine will be done like the morning sun!

Africa for Africans there and abroad!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2004, 03:59:01 PM »

EM.I.HOTEP!!!!!

Fire

That's was the most humble and beautifulest bs I have heard!!! Your last sentence basically destory the whole thing: "the most high is more concern about the spirite than they body"????

WHAT?????

Brother
Do you speak for the most high or is this your interpretation of rasta diplomacy???

Didn't the most high create your body and spirite?? So why would one be more important than the other? That's christian talk and you and knowledge can have fun with that all day!
But that type of talk is DIVISION!!!!!
Seperating your body and spirite from each other. See again a lot of people talk about oneness and turn right around and say that they are divided within themselves!!!! That's hypocrite talk yout!!! I hope you didn't mean to say that but please to you Fire and everyone , please don't seperate within yourselves because that's is the devil suggestions. The devil always wants your body because he knows that he cannot have the soul. So HE was the one who first put that in wo/men minds that the body and soul/spirite or two different things. So again that statement Fire needs to be checked if you believe that! Because come judgement your soul and your body will be judge as one! Because that's what you have/had during your life and everything you had in it will be taken into account.

Jah is not partial
Bob Marley

But you're making the divine seem that way.
Everything counts nothing is "more important" than the other when it comes to SELF!!!!!!

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY

ArkI

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2004, 04:41:08 PM »

Tree Natty,

FiyahBun didn't say as you misquoted:
-----------------
the most high is more concern about the spirite than they body
-----------------

He said,
-----------------
Which is not based solely on physicality but most importantly spirituality.  
-----------------

I may also be wrong in my interpretation of what FiyahBun said, but what I Iverstood was that he wasn't saying that Jah sees the spirit as more important than the body.  I Iverstood that he was saying that when Jah judges I and I, the spiritual characteristics that we have is more important in Jah judgement than the physical characteristics that we have (color, nose shape, ear shape, hand shape etc.).

Jah has told I and I how we are to live and what spiritual characteristics we should have.  But Jah has never said that to be righteous and acceptable to Jah and Zion, we must be a certain color or have certain physical characteristics like a particular shaped nose, ear etc.  It is only racist men that believe such things.  White, black, asian and others judge on such specious of grounds.  They think that Jah is one like unto them, but Jah is very different.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 04:53:46 PM by ArkI »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2004, 12:27:52 AM »

EM.I.HOTEP!!

Ark I
I know what he said! I read it and he said the spirite is more IMPORTANT, and that is wrong!

Fire

That mind over matter is physical location of the brain in ones body. Look up a saying before you use it to justify your words brother. Yes the body does return to the earth and the spirite moves on, that's clear. But you didn't address what I said but beat around the bush!

There is only one way for your spirite to be at a high frequecy, your eating habits! Ask any hindu, budduist, or other spiritual sects. The ONLY way for your spirite to be high is the body must viberate on the same frequecy. You are ignoring universal laws which are older than any thing you believe your rooted in. And if are so rooted why didn't you see that what you said goes against universal law? The only way for a person to be spiritual is having a chryolfil diet, that's nothing but greens and raw foods. So as I said before all that is bs!!!! If you ever speak to a highly spiritual person per say. The first thing they would direct you to do is the diet. The body cannot connect with the spiritual realms with a unhealthy processed foods, meat, and other garbage we consume.

So again!!
You cannot divide the body from the spirit. The spirit will be judged according to your physical actions not your thoughts, mind, or spirit alone. That what the bible has made most people think but their missing the point that's clear by both of your responds. If a person take care of their body thru correct eating the spirit is more divine than so one who eating habits are bad but knows all spiritual saying and knowledge about it. And that will reflect the spirit actions because the spirit actions are determine by the physical body condition to think and act clearly. Do you know that certain foods create a film over the brain to stop correct blood flow to the brain? Then when this happen your thoughts are driftly and you are easy to persuede!!! Actually process foods is the main tools for this! So if you guys aren't eating raw foods you just have theroies about the body and spirit. And once you experience this type of spiritually thru raw unprocess foods your journey has just begun. Then you wouldn't do a lot of things and saying a lot of things. And you would know the truth...... The truth of self! Which is the highest knowledge a wo/man can attain on earth, than you would be deem a Christ!

Fire
Roots got nothing to do with this brother because I'm the god that up rooted you and everything you stand for. Than replant you by the river so you will eat & drink only pure foods so you can grow.

Ankh Ooja Sneb

One
TREE-NATTY
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.